India-Forums

UPDATE 22/02 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Update

Bhavani looks at the 'sukh santi sadan' sign outside the house and feels very confused about whats actually going on..and why it isnt called Anand Niwas. Iravati, the servants, Bua and everyone else is really happy to see the sign back where it should be. Rimjhim and Avinash look at their family's happiness through the window..they both have tears of joy as they stand in close proximity (they look soooo cute as a couple again). Avinash wipes his tears as he marches outside the house to put on his Anand act. He shouts at Bhavani ''what are you doing here, go away, this is my side of the house, you have no right to be here''. Bhavani says he wasnt doing anything. Avinash looks at the sign in front of the house and starts saying ''who put this sign up..take it down!''. Bhavani looks baffled and says ''listen Anand-babu, i didnt do anything, i just came to look at it''. Suddenly a lawyer appears and says ''hold on Mr Anand, you cant take that sign down, im Mr Diwani and i have court papers here saying that according to the courts verdict, this house now belongs completely to Bhavani Shanker Sharma and that is the courts decision''. Avinash looks at the paperwork. Malini (whos also present) says ''it must be a lie, those papers must be fake''. Avinash says ''no these papers are real''. Avinash tells Babuji that he'l fight this out in court. Then he goes away (secretly feeling happy). Malini follows him. The lawyer gives Babuji the legal papers declaring the house to be his. Babuji is happy from the inside out..the kind of happiness that happens when something special is returned. Rimjhim is elated to see Babuji so happy..she can barely contain herself. Babuji looks at her and is smiling and extremely happy now.

Avinash goes into the house and stands by the chairs and has a huge smile on his face, hes so happy to see the house back in Babuji's hands. Malini comes into the room..behind Avinash. She says ''i cant believe whats happening out there, we got to do something''. Avinash..upon hearing her voice..his face changes from happy-Avinash to brooding-Anand and he turns around to face her ''i will fight Bhavani in court''. Malini says ''im going to get my lawyer on the phone, you watch and see Anand..this house will be returned to you. Im gonna teach that Bhavani a lesson he'l never forget''..she goes off. Avinash thinks ''im gonna teach you a lesson you'l never forget, Malini''.

Babuji and the family are shifting their things about the house, putting things back where they belong etc. Babuji is smiling. The family come carrying things inside..little Megha has something in her hands as shes carrying towards the house. Babuji pats her on the head and smiles ''ahh..your helping out too''. Everyone joyous. Khan and Maharaj ask Babuji where they should put Anand and Malini's belongings. Babuji says ''leave their things where they are, im not kicking them out, i couldnt ask Anand to leave, he can stay here for as long as he wants..i have no objections. I have no intention of taking him to court to make him leave''. Everyones ok with his decision.

Bhavani and the others are inside the house..Bhavani's so excited he doesnt know which room to start in (lol). Rimjhim comes along and says ''we'll start by taking Gopalji back to the prayer room and singing a bhajan''. Everyone agrees. Everyones in the prayer room. Rimjhim sings a Gopalji bhajan..Babuji and the family all feel happy and serene. Avinash hears the bhajan and he feels happy and relaxed..he gets tears in his eyes. He sits down on his bed and has a soft look for longing to be with his family.

Avinash is in his room looking out the window feeling calm and serene after that bhajan. Malini comes into his room and says ''what you doing just standing here! whilst Bhavani and the others move everything back into the house!!''. Avinash says ''yea but what can i do''. Malini is furious at his calmness and says ''their in there moving their things back in and singing bhajans!!''. Avinash doesnt react. Malini prods him by lying ''you know Bhavani has thrown all your things out!!...and he says that Anand can only stay here if he pleads in front of Bhavani himself'' (blatant lies). Avinash has his back to her and hes smiling to himself and rolling his eyes at Malini's words. Avinash turns around to her and says ''i just dont know what to do Malini, theres nothing i can do, my lawyer says theres nothing that can be done right now and it'l have to wait for court..which will take time. Malini, listen, you tell me, what should i do?''. Malini looks confused. Avinash says ''come on Malini, your the one with all the bright ideas, tell me!''. Malini says ''ok i'll think of something''. She goes off. Avinash thinks to himself ''i know you always have some plots and tactics up your sleeve''.

Rimjhim, Bua and Yashoda are sitting in the garden..chopping their greens (as indian women do). Rimjhim is laughing heartily during conversation..Bua and Yashoda are smiling. Bua smiles and tells Rimjhim to calm down. Rimjhim is still laughing ''i cant help it..im sooo happy''. Yashoda's smiling. Everyone calms down abit then Yashoda says ''but Kaveri and Avinash arent with us yet''. Rimjhim says ''Avinash is with us, hes always with me, near me...just like Rakesh is with you. Listen Yashoda (Rimjhim gets serious)..i think you should forgive Rakesh, he came here and apologized to you, he realises his mistakes''. Yashoda says ''no. Im used to living alone now''. Yashoda goes off.

Rimjhim is dragging Rakesh into the house..Rakesh is saying ''but Rimjhim, what are you doing, Yashoda wont forgive me''. Rimjhim says ''please come along Rakesh bhaiya (shes pulling him) i'll make Yashoda-bhabhi understand''. Babuji comes and says ''Rakesh beta what you doing here''. Rakesh says ''er, Rimjhim dragged me here''. Rimjhim says ''yes Babuji, Rakesh bhaiya is back to stay''. Babuji and Rakesh are uncertain that will happen. Rimjhim leaves Rakesh with Babuji and she goes to Yashodas room and shouts ''Yashodaaa bhabhi!!''. Yashoda comes out and says ''yea''. Rimjhim says ''what you doing''. Yashoda smiles ''i just put Vishal and Soham to sleep then i helped your cute daughter Megha with her homework'' (shouldnt Rimjhim be helping her daughter with her homework). Rimjhim pulls Yashoda along and says ''you know what happened to me today, i went to the market and this big grand car pulled up and Rakesh bhaiya popped out''. Yashoda gets moody upon hearing his name. Rimjhim says ''hes got so much money, he could buy a ship''. Yashoda says she doesnt care. Rimjhim provokes her ''well of course you wouldnt care, who would care for such a man as Rakesh, the man has no values, no character. Look at how he left you stranded and went off with that Mohini..hes a horrid man. Leave him, you dont need him! Show him that your as strong as him!''. Yashoda feels uneasy at Rimjhim words. Rimjhim continues ''you know when he talked about giving you divorce papers..well you should give him divorce papers''. Yashoda is very uneasy with Rimjhim now. Rimjhim continues ''you should cut all relation with him and take off that mangalsutra..you dont need it if you dont want Rakesh''. Yashoda bursts ''Rimjhim!! watch your words!! your going way beyond your limits now!!''. Rimjhim says ''but you said you dont want Rakesh so take off that Mangalsutra..you dont love him!''. Yashoda says ''i do love him!''. Rakesh and Babuji who are observing this from a short distance..become suddenly surprised. Rakesh comes and says ''then give me another chance Yashoda, please''. Yashoda hesitates but then runs to hug him. Rimjhim smiles as her work is done. Babuji and everyone (who have now come in) are elated..they all hug and kiss Rakesh and then Yashoda. Rimjhim walks away in the background and stands by the door where Avinash puts his hand on her shoulder and they stand together smiling.

PREVIEW

Rimjhim and Avinash in each others arms on the bed..... no they aint doing that (you guys have dirty minds lol)... they're chatting and Avinash is telling her that now all thats left is to get Kaveri back.

Malini tells Avinash that shes arranged for the house to be his again.

Edited by Chetsmyster - 22 February 2005 at 2:28pm

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapthanks a bunch . great job just like always.........................ClapClapClap
Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
thanks...! i edited it a tad...just some grammer errors i always have
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks chetsmyster!!! I luv your updates. It's even better than actually watching the show!!!

*khushi*

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks chets for the wonderful update. I am really getting confused with advance update and your update.

I was thinking that Malini gets to know that Avinash has regained his memory...
flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates.....Clap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top