Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I don't care about onscreen...it would be great if it happened offscreen and they become more than friends. Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reeyana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will there be a real kiss? (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

I don't care about onscreen...it would be great if it happened offscreen and they become more than friends. Day Dreaming 

ya, ialso hoped so, their chemistry is just wow!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayrose

Originally posted by robinc07

ya, ialso hoped so, their chemistry is just wow!
For sure, they weren't the hottest jodi in DID just like that Wink They have known eachother for so long now and work/dance together, so u never know Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.