Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
well as D3 is aired on channel v and channel v does have shows which are quite reaveling well i was just wondering will there ever be a reall kiss shown in thsi show cause it's not like it would be the first show cause mahi way had loads of kiss scenes and even snogging so jw

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Arsha85madhurya_chkkushi06mihali7100littledevils-kirulicious-MAYURFAN001-Zeenat-mayurlover4evaZehnaseeb.widaSaRuv.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will there be a real kiss?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i just hope they do.Blushing...atleast like MAHI WAY STYLE!!!!Blushing or else iske liye bhi PETITION KARNA PADEGA ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chkkushi06mihali7-adorabubbles--Zeenat-mayurlover4evaZehnaseeb.sweetshineZaYaHoliceshaaax3..Supriya.SaRuv.Nikki_Titli

madhurya_ch

madhurya_ch

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i have been wondering about this too Embarrassed but will shakti and amar agree to shoot such a scene? Shocked

petition  lmao ROFL  i am ready !! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06mihali7100littledevilsZaYaHolic.Supriya.SaRuv.

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i want to c kiss scene of KRIYANSH only  , dnt care about other couples

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chSananya09kkushi06100littledevilsMAYURFAN001Zehnaseeb..Supriya.SaRuv.

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Even I hope they dooo!! Embarrassed But I don't think it will actly happen cause the mkrs of Mahi Way were YRF and they are one of the biggest banners in BOLLYWOOD! So, i don't think its such a big thing for them to show sum lip-locks. But yet I hope it happens!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06100littledevilsZehnaseeb..Supriya.SaRuv.

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i thnk itz gonna b realllyy revealin if dey shw a real kiss in a daily serial...as sum1 sed mahi way ws yrf...personaly i wouldnt want 2 see it...if it ws a full on commercial film dan itz fine... on d otha hand i dnt thnk amar nd shakti will agree 2 do it...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09kkushi06100littledevils.Supriya.

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hell Ya!!!! I want to see AMAr AND SHAKTI kiss!! why not!!!!

After all their AMAZING performances.. they SHLD kiss each ..;P hahaha
and we supported them in DID 2 and D3.. so we deserve to see this happen too!!!!

Indian Television needs to mature a BIT.. Atleast since its on Channel V... we can keep some hopes!!!!! Afterll They did agree to do a Swim suit scene in the POOL .. rite!!!!

If it was zee tv.. then NO CHANCE... but Channel V.. hell ya! Petition kaha hai? hehe

It wld be superbly HOT!!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20mihali7kkushi06100littledevils-Aicha-ZaYaHolicZehnaseeb.

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

i want to c kiss scene of KRIYANSH only  , dnt care about other couples

SAME HERE!!!!!! TOTALLY Kriyansh !!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09kkushi06mihali7100littledevilsZaYaHolicSaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.