Epi 375: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

finally gt a chance 2 read the update

😲😲 roops gt shot...quite shocking n unexpected..i didnt think ne of the girls wud gt shot i thrt he wud mis the shot becos they knelt down 2 the ground or balu wud cum jus in time n tke the bullet... bt wow roops takin the bullet was a surprise...

@anu...i disagree i wnt baji n madhu... no way do i wnt roops n baji...🀒

anyway i wnt b able 2 giv a detailed update bt mus say as evry1 else did this update was ful of suspense...til the last min...the ? as to who wud gt shot was wt was going around evry1s head while reading it... baji, balu or madhu...i neva thrt roops wud gt shot... m sure nothing wil happen 2 her...n roops gtin shot has broken dutta's patience...der is no way he wil nt go after NS nw...u c attackin madhu was a dif thing, yes he';s accepted her bt his relation with roops is on a dif level...i feel his relation with the ET as we used 2 call thm (roops-leela-kala---evil trio) is dif compared 2 the bond he now shares with madhu...he's loved roops since childhood n with the FB we had of the raksha bandhan scene shws the kind of bond they had...n roops gtin shot wil b the final blow 2 dutta...ders no way he'll remain quiet nw
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not fair yaar ... roops ko goli lagi... usse kissi ne koi chain kyon nahin dee

On a serious note I am worried for roops... hope she is not injured much... yaar LTL mein pheli baar Patil fly mein kissi ko goli side width of the chest (right side) πŸ˜• par lagi hain... yeh kya kar diya Balu dada... aap bhi late hogaye...

Chalo Roops and Madhu baaji ko apne gang mein invite kar rahen hain... yeh Baaji bhau pls consider it... Gappu bhau se toh jyada maza aayega... ek ke badle 2 ka company.

Am really touched.. dutta remembers his Mom 😭... no words to describe wa he must be thinking...  (2day xfactor has parents special.. all the songs were so emotional especially my favorites  Aao tumhe chaand pe lejaye (zakhmee) n aari aaja nindiya tu le chal kahin.. (kunwara baap) ...am all too emotional now)

thanks BB n team.. waiting for monday
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. But seriously who makes these security arrangements? Baji? Didnt they secure the tree area? And Balu dada instantly asked his men to check the bushy area. Baji! Baji!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Roops, so sad.
But I think that was her redemption. Saare paap dhul gaye.
Save her please don;t let anything happen to her.

And Balu Dada he is our Hero.
Baji - why do we have to show him a loser all the time.

Thanks BB another lovely episode. πŸ‘πŸ‘
D finally accepted his father - thats a great feeling.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was a gripping episodeπŸ‘. I fell more for Roops's character today. Its one thing to take a bullet accidentally and its another thing to take it wantedly. That too for a woman she hardly knows. Roops and Baji had similarities in this scene where she took the bullet.

Baji all the while when the girls were walking around the temple, he made sure if the girls get attacked he is gonna be the first one who is gonna get shot. The way he shielded the two woman with his body, what can I say, I just loved him even more today. He is one of a kind of a character and I repeat, D is damn lucky to have found a friend like Baji. Baji's life is dedicated in serving, D and his family with utmost care and sincierity. He is such flawless,adorable, grounded, sinciere...iam sure its very difficult to find such a character ever. 

Roops/Baji, the way they are ready to sacrifice their life for their loved ones, I must say , two great characters. I hope they come together and get married. They suit each other very well.  Also that they know each other from their childhood, adds the sheen to their bond.

Madhu and Roops ka playful ness with Baji was hilarious. But whats more funny was the way Baji called the girls "yedi" while saying he is better off with Dutta πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. I mean srsly, someone needs to check Baji's brain πŸ˜†. Gadhe ke saath reh reh ke yeh bhi gadha banraha hai πŸ˜†. Dutta is the biggest yeda in the world and Baji rao ji is terming him better than two sane woman? 😲 Lo karlo baath πŸ˜†.

Loved how Balu rushed to the scene and tried saving Madhu from Dinya's bullet. This will definitely get him closer to the family if he wasnt already so.  Thank god he didnt reach on time, warna Roops ki jagah he wouldve gotten shot and if that wouldve been the case iam sure he wouldve died too .

I am 90% convinced that Roops cant die, afterall Baji needs someone too in his life πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.

Anyways the precap seems chilling, with Balu tormenting Dinya. Now we will need to wait and watch how NS will approach this situation. Kya NS naam ki billi will ocme out of his hideout and face D, Baji and Balu upfront?.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG

What an suspense full episode ,, my heart beat rate went **200 times ..

Oh boy , letting it sink ,,, still  Phewww

Oh my !!   Balu Dada 's race aganst time ,

Dinya's aiming ,, he was at one point of time ready  to  hit bajji  to get madhu OMG

Then finally  , OMG Roops got the bullet ,   I hope she survives ,,,,yeh kya hua 😭

Hum  sab log ,, toh Sudarshan ka vats dekhna chahte the

but writer ke fingers ne kya kiya😭

On top of it leave it as a cliff hanger on a fri eve ./ mrng,  the writers love us na  , I KNEW IT

I KNEW it , my weekend will go bitiing my nails hoping Roopa survivesπŸ˜’

Oh ok,  as far as the pooja scene was ,, Dutta remembering his ma and pa during pooja was awesome
and  light moments between bajji and roopa and madhu were cute

Balu Dada got hold of  Dinya in precap but again writer log ne precap Roopa ka kuch nahin bata ya , I HATE Fridays 

AS fainted ,,, we were expecting it πŸ˜†

on second thgts Dutta shuld have held back the fire and diamonds issue till the pooja was dne ,,

there were so many oppurtunitues for NANA to attack ,like Purohitji said throw the Narial in the dariya before reaching hme ,,so they would have had to stop then too , which would have given another oppurtunity of attack.. Ahh Poor Roopa ,  Poor Dutta ,  Poor us ,,have to wait til mon

But I must thank the writer for saving Balu Dada , he really was praying for the bache and ran towards the pooja place , me trying to picturise him running though πŸ˜†, he has surely won the hearts of PNwasi's and Gappu's today 4 sure .

ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
saddy epi ...but interstin

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a gripping episode! 

AS and her mandir trips.. uper se Dutta's BGs and the security.. are they not well trained to know where the dangers lie.. but it was so good of baji who was shielding madhu and roops...but ek minute mein kya ho gaya..? 
Roops was so sharp today.. hope nothing happens to her..we should get a promo for the week..

Thanks BB..😊

Edited by -Roopa- - 12 years ago