Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only
---

*Saath Nibhaana Saathiya*
-- Written Update ~ 08th July'2011 --
-- Episode - #317--
---

Part1
Episode Begins with Kinjal comes to Urmila and tells U have not given me Money for Shopping and u came down. I have to shop How will i Shop without money. Dhaval tells Yes Fui U will have to Give it. She will take care of it. and We both will take care of the Banyan Shop. Urmila removes Rs1000 Note and tells this is Only U have to Shop the Whole Month. Kinjal asks Why so less. Urmila tells Coz we have less Money and ye must Spend only little and If u want to Keep my Copy of the Money spent u take it. Kinjal tells she will make her Own Copy. Urmila irritated. Kinjal tells I am Leaving for Shopping. Jai shri Krishna. She tells Bye to Dhaval.

All are taking Aarti from Gopi. Gopi gives the Aarti to Ahem. Ahem tells he is Leaving. Ahem leaves Gopi looks at her. Chirag tells Jigar to Come fast. Jigar tells I will come a Bit later Because I Promised Gopi Bhabhi that she will ask her and help her in the Interview. Chirag tells ok and he Leave. Parag too leaves. Kokila tells Now Rashi u will do all the Kitchen Work. Rashi praises herself. Kokila tells U must learn Not to Praise Myself like Gopi does. U mustn't do that. Rashi tells Ok and told she will do the Kitchen work.

Hetall tells Kokila we will also go in the Kitchen Both Leave. Rashi leaves too. Jigar tells Gopi let us Sit in the Hall. Gopi tells No I want to study here. Jigar asks Why here? Gopi tells I will get more Courage If i Study here. Jigar tells front of kanha ji? Gopi shakes her head. Gopi tells She will bring her Book. Jigar tells No Need Of Books I have already thought What questions to Ask u. gopi smiles

Part 2
Kinjal comes after shopping in the Kitchen. She removes 2 Juice Bottles. She grumbles there is No Fridge But Cooler Is there, I will keep it in front of It. Urmila is shocked seeing the things. Urmila tells what is all this. She tells Snacks, Juices, Chips, Sugar Etc Etc. She is shocked To see the Rate of the Stuff. She tells We would Get that in 20 Rs In Rajpal Nagar. Urmila tells I came to Drink water. But Not My thirst is Gone. Urmila removes Pasta and Eats it Raw. Urmila asks What is this What kind of Snack in this?

Kinjal tells Its Not a Snack Its Pasta Raw One. Urmila gets Irritated and Asks For Ghee and Butter. Kinjal tells I don't think we will need Ghee or Butter. Kinjal tells I don't like all this Fatty things So We are going to Eat Healthy food Only. Urmila is Frustrated and she Leaves. Kinjal keeps Smiling.

Kokila comes in the Kitchen and Gives instruction to Rashi to Make Lunch and send it to the office and she will bring the List for what all to bring. Kokila tells Make this Food Properly, Because its not Easy and U don't have Magic In your Hands

Jigar is teaching Gopi and Asks Her who all stay in the House? Gopi tells Papa ji, Maa Ji...till Ahem ji. Then Jigar Asks there are Many great People in the History of Gujrat tell me 1 name. Gopi says Gandhi ji Jigar tells The way u tell it Will give more Impression on the Principal So U say Mohandas Karam Chand Ghadhi. Gopi says Mohandas. Jigar helps In in saying KaramChand. and she continues Gandhi ji and she Smiles. Kokila is seeing all this. Jigar tells her about Letters. Gopi tells That she knows only " A " Jigar tells No Worry. We will learn 1 by 1.

Rashi is bsy doing her Work. Kokila comes and Gives her the List and also tells her to Send Clothes For Ironing. Kokila points some Mistakes from the past and tells Rashi not to Repeat it. Kokila leaves. Hetal tells Rashi to give the List and she leaves to go to the Store Room. Rashi tells It can get more Worse than this. I don't want any work now.

Part 3
Urmila calls Out for Kinjal. She tells We are hungry come fast. Urmila asks This Best nd Best where is She? Dhaval tells She must Be making Something Special. Kinjal comes there and Opens the Vessel. It is Pasta. Urmila and Dhaval make a Face. Dhaval tastes it. He tells It is Nice Urmila is Excited. She tastes it and tells No I prefer My Dal Rice. Kinjal tells I don't know How to Make and Also I am bored with It. Dhaval tells Its Nice na. Kinjal tells Nice? So I will Make its Everyday he Coughs In Surprise. Everyday? Kinjal tells Yes. They ask her about the Money. She tells i spent it. both are shocked. Urmila tells What is this? Kinjal tells till i run the House I will do what i feel. Urmila looks at Dhaval and tells Eat this Na. Best and Best eat.

Rashi is Making Food. Mani comes and Asks About the Clothes she drops Little Masala. Kokila shouts RASHI See what are u doing. Now What u do is go and Separate the Clothes. I will take care of this.

Jigar Asks What Is a Word we get from " A " She tells the Name. Rashi see's this and says. Oh God I am going to Be mad. This Gopi is Going to Get the Admission It seems Hetal comes and tells her to remove the  Clothes as it is going to rain Heavily. Kokila tells IF u tell Rashi to do this she will forget Everything. Rashi tells No. Kokila tells her to go with Mani.

Mani and Rashi is Walking. Rashi tells Mani to go. Rashi calls and tells Urmila about Jigar. Urmila is Shocked. She tells IF Jigar does this then Gopi will Become Educated. Rashi what u do is Try to Send him out. Rashi tells Ok. and Keeps the Phone.

Precap
Chirag asks Gopi about Is she ready for Tomorrow? Gopi tells Yes. Hetal tells Ok. So tomorrow Jigar or Ahem Will have to Take us. Ahem tells Sorry there is an Importing Meeting Tomorrow. Kokila stares at Ahem. Gopi is let Down.

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky 
Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 08 July 2011 at 8:13am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

rbatra98sueczombiesnehasanjanacutiemilibdesai302bindujohalmrvlsmedhspadmatvtdambishottie2508dillmillgaye143neetapiludeepii88saggi80JANNAVeshachSinghisparbhudayaloinkoinkaiyeshaDazzle1102KK_1234zohrabanushiny3zealous_shaqkalgirlniveerajjotsandhyanand17monash1Blacksexyspicymanya7878rsinginghimani88shantellbrownarchie76ivanta29kamuralideep27asiaheartladdooJoshana458nanda_gopaA HUGE FANelgeekripsyshajnaiisinipillaim001ashasangeeta-Maahii-sexyheelssunshine33nikita_ghtSpotnaj7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_AbhiAnilastminrimi10-Ripal-sandyuk9staroneserialsPN_luvs_Arjunamieedoot--Divzfan--Roarkanna44sajniePCRockssensitivesheelaM1s5_5unsh1n3-Yuks-niveditha*Piku*MissArshi-ANJ4Tarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU 8-7-11 *Jigar Helps Gopi*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
ahem is good for nothing kind of a husband seriously!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paroomeemA HUGE FANBubblyRbablinisha

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
thank u for the update dear...

am so frustrated with CVs...they r dragging dragging...

n this Ahem dhikra...such a fool...

now i want Jigar to go with Gopi...atleast she wont get distracted or scared of Ahem..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRbablinisha

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, ahem needs to stop being a jerk

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I agree..Ahem " u cannot accept A Nice Behavior from Him " Angry Angry
Thanks a Lot for Appreciating. Embarrassed Embarrassed

sreereddy

Goldie

sreereddy

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
thanks

BubblyR

LovePraja

LovePraja

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d update. Ahem is so horribleAngry to Gopi. Doesn't he realize dat Gopi has always stood by him in d time of need n has always supported him. He alone can give enough encouragement 2 Gopi than d entire family. But instead he de-moralizes her every time. Feel so sorry 4 Gopi.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zealous_shaqBubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top