Originally posted by: ~~~~

🤣 ek aur baap..🤣 new born baby ko abb sabse pehle 1,2,3,... sikhna padega.. 🤣

and baby will sing DADDY NO.1
ye hai DADDY NO.2
🤣🤣
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
abb to mobile pe uttaran PJs aenge.. rajnikaant, cid sabb ki chutti kar degi tappu bitiya.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG...UT part 2 when UT part 1 has driven us bonkers...the CV's have gone bananas...did they think half of India missed the first part and so they are going for a repeat...😡
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~~~~

n meri mom to aajkal muje UT dekhne hi nahi deti.. agr unhe ye pata chala to fir to pata nahi kya hoga.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 uttaran ka tym change hona chahie it is no less than maryada on star plus.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

cmon its such a decent show , tappu is doing samaj seva ,dont u seeROFL
 one must appreciate her talent , tappu rocks uttaran rocks , hats off to giving us tappu - the gr8 , angel, , full of sanskaar , and maryaadaROFL
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Invincible_

hey bhaggu

sonali u brought ek AUR candidate...🤣

ye kaisi kudrat hai...sum kids tarsofy for 1 dad and here for dis baby its raining fathers...🤣

I am not liking this😡😆. For Iccha they just made her sleep wid her husband n no suspense regarding the baby's father😡 but  for Tapasya devi, so many options😡🤣
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Guys and gals.. let's not get too excited  about this news... who knows tuns out Inspector Mattoo had a big "Hand" in this job 🤣

i was trying to recall who were the other mards left in the serial... thnaks for reminding🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: intruderfast

see i have still pined my hopes on tej singhhe was the best perfect for my angel tappu😍🤣dont worry picture abhi baaki hain

anmol dil chota mat kar
🤣
tej is mastermind and all dese r his  pawns
🤣🤣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sonali.. i am fine dearie 🤗... and rolling on the floor 🤣

and yes i'll write on this for sure, actually i wanted to write it but was waiting for confirmation 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tapu ka koi bharosa nhi ha na.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣  still i am not sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IisBliss

tera chances abhi bhi high hain teju... dar mat.. himmat karne waalion ki na hoti haar.. the poem jogi used to teach iccha...  🤣🤣

himmat karne walo ki haar nahi hoti.. koshish karne walo ki haar nahi hoti.. pehle veer ne koshish ki bechara lost his fertility.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fir rathod ne koshish ki (he shud immediately go for a fertility chk)🤣🤣🤣🤣  finally sid ki himmat aur koshish rang lati nazar aa rahi h.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The only way they could extend this serial was to make Sid the father because everyone is wondering how this could have happened...so 200 more episodes...and I am sure this time even Tapasya will not say it was rape.

Silly Rathod...playing with his teddy bears and Sid beats him to it.😆😆😆