Uttaran

Tapasya's secret to be revealed-indya.com (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 45

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Crazy creative, mad creative, senselesss creative, disgusting creative they lose ful mind... no meaning of watching uttaran now..????? end of all things in this serial... finish...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27IisBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya's secret to be revealed-indya.com (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princesslea

princesslea

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
what crap is goin on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
So Taps will be thrown out too. And Ichcha will have the baby on her own?Confused
Vir all on his own? I feel the story has been perverted completely by the fact that Nandish and Rashmi are together IRL.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
this is just dumb ... they could have shown taps and raghu together ... but they ruined everything now ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonasaaniakhBella.IisBlisssourojnb.neha

watchserial

watchserial

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

this is just dumb ... they could have shown taps and raghu together ... but they ruined everything now ...

They just ruined tapasya's character beyond repair. I liked Rathod for tapu, now she sounds like a despo woman who just sleeps around with any guy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonasaaniakhIisBlisssourojnb.neha

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
So Tapasya slept wid Veer, then Sid, then RathodConfused.I am feeling bad for the babyOuch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rishikakabrasiyonaichhveeprattssonali_dgsaaniakhAbhiAniIisBlissBella.nb.nehaankit111tiny15

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

ROFL
am laughing like looney...ROFL

sonu, shivani, souraj, anmol ankit, dolly sab kaha ho ao ao... chitra congo yaar, tumhaari script chori hogayi;. u were the mastermind of this trackROFL

uff... *gathering myself*
the best article that i have ever read ... cvs lage raho.. dekhte hain , if u can atleast makeup by this track... ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLShalini , I am hereHug. What is all thisROFLInstead of solving the problem, they have made matters more complicatedAngry. Won't Tapasya be exposed n poor Iccha all alone in the basti n most importantly what about Goonwanti's VanshROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaIisBlisssonali_dgAbhiAninb.nehaankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

So Tapasya slept wid Veer, then Sid, then RathodConfused.I am feeling bad for the babyOuch

She didn't sleep at her own but ab after being drunk ab hosh kahan rakhta hai. She is not guilty. If anything sd be blamed, tht is alcohol. I told na she believe in karma. Karma karo fal ke bare me mat socho aur agar galti se fal ug. Jaye to dusare se sar fod do LOL LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaichhveesonali_dgIisBlisssourojAahanaxx11intruderfasttiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top