Uttaran

Tapasya's secret to be revealed-indya.com (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 45

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hope Nandmi leave this show then I wont give a care for this showLOL

this was totally unexpected Shocked
but m wondering howcome nandami n tina hv agreed to b part of d show post leap...article is mentioning dat the daughters wl share d same relatonship like ichha n tapasya had...which means kids wl b of 6-7 years n these three hv agreed to play d role of elderly parentsShocked...n rathore wl b d part of post leap since gaurav chopra mentioned dat he is shooting for post leap scenes...it wl not b a surprise if Rathore turns out to b Sid's brother.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123siyonasonali_dgvivacious_priyasourojtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya's secret to be revealed-indya.com (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
  sid is the father ,,how what ,when ???????????????this is so funnyLOLwhat the hell ,again the same story of uttran with iccha n tapu s child ,the cvs dont have any new ideas ,we r fed of iccha tapu track now their children.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaIisBlissAbhiAnisonali_dgvivacious_priyasourojintruderfasttiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

but m wondering howcome nandami n tina hv agreed to b part of d show post leap...article is mentioning dat the daughters wl share d same relatonship like ichha n tapasya had...which means kids wl b of 6-7 years n these three hv agreed to play d role of elderly parentsShocked...n rathore wl b d part of post leap since gaurav chopra mentioned dat he is shooting for post leap scenes...it wl not b a surprise if Rathore turns out to b Sid's brother.

this show doin same as bidaai but 6-7 years children story wont do so much wonders i feel.but this uttran with top trps with ghisa pita tracks.but biddai also had high trps but star plus doesnt want the stories without matter i supose

Edited by tanvismile - 08 July 2011 at 8:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonasonali_dgchocozvivacious_priya

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

this show doin same as bidaai but 6-7 years children story wont do so much wonders i feel.but this uttran with top trps with ghisa pita tracks.but biddai also had high trps but star plus doesnt want the stories without matter i supose
if it follows bidaai then i hope dey'll also follow bidaai in terms of ending d serial at d correct time (though they should hv ended it long bk)

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
What?????
What???????
What?????????

Gosh! Why the hell am I even thinking about this show!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonanb.neha

Bella.

Goldie

Bella.

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I think the cv's are going to teach tapasya and iccha how frienship should be and what is true friendhip through their daughters. I don't think so they will repeat the same old story again. I want to see something new.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonanb.neha

PavaniShiny

IF-Rockerz

PavaniShiny

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tapasya's secret to be revealed

A shocker is in store for the viewers of Uttaran on Colors.

While everyone is wondering whether it is Veer or Rathod who is the father of Tapasya's child, the actual father will turn out to be someone else, claim sources.

An Indya source reveals, "Tapasya gave birth to a daughter in yesterday's episode. In the upcoming episodes, Ichcha will leave the Bundela house and return to her basti with Ammo, as she feels Veer doesn't trust her anymore so she doesn't want to stay with him and bear his distrust. Later, she will find out that she is pregnant. The show will then have a leap where Ichcha too will give birth to a baby girl."

The source adds, "Ichcha and Tapasya's daughters will share a similar relationship like Ichcha and Tapasya. Rathod will them comeback to claim custody of his daughter but after a DNA test is conducted, it will be revealed that Tapasya's boyfriend Sid is the actual father of her child."

Gaurav Chopra aka Rathod reveals, "The leap will take place on Monday, but I can assure you that there is a lot of drama lined up even before the leap. The viewers have a lot of queries that they want answers to and so does my character Rathod. If you have been watching the show, then I must say that don't miss the next two weeks because all your questions will be answered. You will see the entire structure of the show changing, which is a natural progression, keeping the storyline in mind. I cannot reveal anymore as we are shooting the post leap scenes and it will kill the suspense."

Viewers of the show can look forward to all the drama coming up soon.

very bad story...Till iccha give birth to baby she will be in basti expected veecha scenesCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonanb.nehasourojtiny15

hasini79

hasini79

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tapasya's secret to be revealed

A shocker is in store for the viewers of Uttaran on Colors.

While everyone is wondering whether it is Veer or Rathod who is the father of Tapasya's child, the actual father will turn out to be someone else, claim sources.

An Indya source reveals, "Tapasya gave birth to a daughter in yesterday's episode. In the upcoming episodes, Ichcha will leave the Bundela house and return to her basti with Ammo, as she feels Veer doesn't trust her anymore so she doesn't want to stay with him and bear his distrust. Later, she will find out that she is pregnant. The show will then have a leap where Ichcha too will give birth to a baby girl."

The source adds, "Ichcha and Tapasya's daughters will share a similar relationship like Ichcha and Tapasya. Rathod will them comeback to claim custody of his daughter but after a DNA test is conducted, it will be revealed that Tapasya's boyfriend Sid is the actual father of her child."

Gaurav Chopra aka Rathod reveals, "The leap will take place on Monday, but I can assure you that there is a lot of drama lined up even before the leap. The viewers have a lot of queries that they want answers to and so does my character Rathod. If you have been watching the show, then I must say that don't miss the next two weeks because all your questions will be answered. You will see the entire structure of the show changing, which is a natural progression, keeping the storyline in mind. I cannot reveal anymore as we are shooting the post leap scenes and it will kill the suspense."

Viewers of the show can look forward to all the drama coming up soon.

@bold,rathore says after ichcha's daughter n taps daughter share relationship alike their mothers,then rathore claims for DNA test,but in promo the baby was newborn ,so now the test wont take place????????Confused,tapasya's preg.dragged for a year,n ichcha's preg.in oneweek??????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngrytill the daughters growup taps is with veer????????/AngryAngryConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by hasini79 - 08 July 2011 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona

Post Reply New Post

Go to top