Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

13th ArHi VM- Kitani Mohabbat Hai pg 27 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 30

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Originally posted by anu17

hanee di superb love it soo much

Anu Hug Hug how r u? I'm so glad you liked it. Was a bit nervous but truly enjoying making the vm. Hopefully I wont be addicted as I am to this show. Arnav and Khushi are an amazing couple!!!!

fine di and how about you...
hahahaha I think surely you will addict to it case two amazing VM yaar...
yaaa ArHi is doing a gr8 job here... Drag and drop me I can't stop my self for watching it...so I how ever manege my time and watch it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "13th ArHi VM- Kitani Mohabbat Hai pg 27 (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
awww beautiful VMDay Dreaming

hkhb17

Luvser

Luvser

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Nice song choice and very well picturised Thumbs Up

hkhb17

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithvi01

Nice song choice and very well picturised Thumbs Up

Originally posted by .PINK.

awww beautiful VMDay Dreaming

Thanks!!!

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

3rd VM - Lehrein.
I thought I make a VM from Khushi's point of view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzMpqkuCmQ

Thanks

Please do comment! and hit the like button if you do like it!!!Big smile

Edited by hkhb17 - 16 July 2011 at 1:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyparidhi22radev2010

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
This is  the best Vm that I have seen till nowClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
 I loved the song to the bottom of my heartBig smileBig smileBig smile and the turmoils that khushi went due to arnav are best described through this songEmbarrassed.
Her painOuch and the journey of her from lucknow to Delhi due to arnav brought tears in my eyesUnhappy specially where she was walking in market and the news that was shown on all tv's thus pushing her into the world of problemsOuch  made me sad.
Btw which movie song is this??? I loved the song very much and I want itEmbarrassed
Once again Keep it upThumbs Up and u r one of my favourite Vm makersHug
Do make more as your Vm's touch my heart alwaysSmile and my expectations are growing more from ur work dearBig smile

Edited by paridhi22 - 15 July 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyhkhb17

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhi22

This is  the best Vm that I have seen till nowClap
 I loved the song to the bottom of my heartBig smileBig smileBig smile and the turmoils that khushi went due to arnav are best described through this songEmbarrassed.
Her painOuch and the journey of her from lucknow to Delhi due to arnav brought tears in my eyesUnhappy specially where she was walking in market and the news that was shown on all tv's thus pushing her into the world of problemsOuch  made me sad.
Btw which movie song is this??? I loved the song very much and I want itEmbarrassed
Do make more as your Vm's touch my heart alwaysSmile and my expectations are growing more from ur work dearBig smile

Paridhi, thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm truly touched!Hug

I love the song too. I know when I was making the VM, i tried to do it from Khushi's perspective and I was really upset as well with her turbulent journey so far just because of Arnav. I suppose there is always two sides to a story. The 2nd VM depicted Arnav's and the 3rd Khushi's.

The song comes from the movie "Aisha"

paridhi22

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Originally posted by paridhi22

This is  the best Vm that I have seen till nowClap

Paridhi, thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm truly touched!Hug

I love the song too. I know when I was making the VM, i tried to do it from Khushi's perspective and I was really upset as well with her turbulent journey so far just because of Arnav. I suppose there is always two sides to a story. The 2nd VM depicted Arnav's and the 3rd Khushi's.

The song comes from the movie "Aisha"
you are truly awesome dearBig smile You really captured all the perspectives both of Arhi and viewersTongue

hkhb17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top