Accidental meetings : Yashashri Masurkar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arushibansal

Groupbie

arushibansal

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Khanak

Khanak- One day I was travelling with my friend and was on my way back home from out of town. I spotted a Wagon R which looked familiar and even the number seemed known. I tried to peek in but was unsuccessful as the windows were tinted. So I called up my friend, the owner of that car, and inquired about his car number. I asked about his whereabouts and then decided to play a prank. Once it was confirmed, that he was in the car, I got off from my car and opened his car door. He was shocked to say the least. We drove together back home. It was fun to meet him after such a long time and get updated about our lives. I was all excited to see him and had fun playing the prank.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_CutieCute_shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Accidental meetings : Yashashri Masurkar" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
already posted but thnk u:)

dqkytm

Goldie

dqkytm

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
awww.. thats cutee! heehee ^^ finally pranking someone! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top