Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
T
Ankita Sharma

Television actress Ankita Sharma who is currently busy with her show Saware Sabke Sapne - Preeto on Imagine TV initially entered the entertainment industry to become a film actress but things seems to have changed for her.

"I did a film but it hadn't got released as yet. And to be very frank, life's not about becoming a TV actress or a film actress, actually it is all about the survival. And by doing serials I am surviving here. I don't see any harm in doing television, but yes, my heart still wants me to become a film actress!" she rues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abfan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita Sharma wanted to become a film actress" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
t4s...well in todays world...TV is a gr8 platform..many actors who failed 2 make it big in bolly made a big name on small screen... i.e. Iqbal Khan and Ronit Roy

please post this article in the article archive link 2...and can u please edit in the source link...(wer u gt this article from)

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 08 July 2011 at 5:52am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.