2 of my fav jodis!!!

cnt wait 2 read em

pls add me 2 ur pm list krishyyy :D

do cont soon.x
krishaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1:Present day

Dutta and nakku in room;

As morning light peeks inside the room dutta felt a bit uneasy and turned on other side to see nakku sleeping peacefully beside him and a fully decorated room  a smiled  played on his lips and he tightened his grip on her waist and kissed her shoulder,nakku felt his husband's  kiss on her skin and woke up and turned to see dutta watching her lovingly.

She wished him good morning to which he responded  by kissing on her lips till she became breathless and pushed him back.They both stare at eachother such there eyes relay their feelings for  eachother. Nakku  broke the  hug and wrap her sheet and goes to the window and views the view outside with her dreamy eyes. Dutta smiles and  goes to her and hug her from  behind .

Nakku says'dutta  I still can't believe that we are together after what we  have faced in past 3 years. I still can't believe that my biggest dream has come true. I have became NAKUSHA PATIL.

Dutta replied not nakusha patil but now you are NAKUSHA DUTTA PATIL  in every sense . I know nakku the situations we faced in last 3 years were non predictable and so unbearable for us. Today the thoughts of loosing u send shivers in my spines .i can't even imagine my life  without you and thinking of  living it was as like hell for me but today lets not talk about past but about our present in which you are in my arms and our future that we will build together.

Suddenly phone rings'..

Dutta picked up his cell and smiled  and reply to the caller it was arjun who called them up. Arjun says'.oye dutta goodmorning toh bhai ab breakfast ke liye neeche aa  jao hum sab intezar kar rahein hai, dutta says yes and put the phone down comes back to nakku and tells her that since time  day arjun had become my saala he always like to disturb me when I m  having some quality time with my wife  do you remember our reception night to which nakku thinks a little and burst into a loud laughterand dutta frowns '..

Do comment and press like button

Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ohh the love birds are already married ...thats wonderful ...short n sweet updt
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it  they are married and are you try to say that the story continues in flashbacks 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so love birds are married here and we will read their past life
amazing dear
lovely update dear

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ krishaa..must admit you caught me unawares...so used to seeing  them apart that when I started reading I went hain...she's in bed with him  then... I realized they were married ...nice start... soo dipping into the past ,sounds an interesting idea..please continue😊

by the way krishaa what is the title of your previous FF, i wold like to check it out.😉...     you take care and thanks for the pm
are you planning to update pretty frequently? or would it be once a week like i do... speak to you
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOW.that was cute...but what situations 3 yrs back..waiting to read more!

Nice work krisaa..continue soon!
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's so sweet and romantic. Please always pm me whenever u update.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Krishaa 🤗.on your NEW FF , and you have gripped the attention of all your readers  , fantastic beginning and waitig to  see how the past unfolds
luv and hugs
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear Krishaa🤗
Congrats on ur new FF ...Loved the intro ...and pics that u have put ..specially DSP😍...i have that pic saved lol ...Love it ...
Wow what an awesome part ...really grippin yaara 👍🏼👏...So D and N married and the story is going to be in flasbacks ...great ...well looking forward towards it .. u tk care and see ya around ...pls jaldi update karna ...and Pls add me to ur PM list ...
Love and hugs
suhana