Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Wat's Vicky telling????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Luxjo15

Groupbie

Luxjo15

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hey I was wondering..on the 6th july epi wat does Vicky n Nilesh say making their signature 'V' sign at Neha n Simmi??I've been trying to get it but makes no sense..Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wat's Vicky telling????" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hehehe dese two hav nthin but V on deir mind unless dey loose deir senses lukin at d girlsLOL...dey were actually trying to shift deir focus frm d girls to deir plan VLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066ZaYaHolicNikki_Titli

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hehehe dese two hav nthin but V on deir mind unless dey loose deir senses lukin at d girlsLOL...dey were actually trying to shift deir focus frm d girls to deir plan VLOL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Luxjo15

Groupbie

Luxjo15

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Thnx anyway...BTW don't know if anyone noticed..but D3 is being aired on star one at 5.30Clap..accidently saw it today..it's just started..one more chance to relive the D3 romance..Wink

Ayesha066

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

may b u r rightROFL

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Hahaha true..ROFL This is the only Reason... Bt i'm sure Plan V will b unsuccessful..LOLLOL

Nikki_Titli

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I knw star 1 is airing D3 but the old epi and they were saying sumthing oclo luvius sumthing which went  over my head

subhakmhl

Goldie

subhakmhl

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
When did d3 sarted at star one if possible am or pm . ShockedClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.