Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BAHL Segment in Saheb Biwi Aur TV{News 24}-8/7/11

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Ram & Sakshi's Off-Screen Scenes were shown from the Sagai Episode. Wherein Ram gives a Rose to Saakshi n she takes it and next frame gives it back to Ram which he places by his ears.

Weirdo was the Reporter saying Yaha tho Off-Screen Ishkiya shuru ho gaya haiOuch Which we better ignoreBig smile. No Interviews but just Off-Screen Fun on the Sets.

Edited by -Preeti- - 08 July 2011 at 2:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-Preetz-shamma92monaghoshmygaby-SweetGirl--Ritz-_Invincible_avivakirkpsawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAHL Segment in Saheb Biwi Aur TV{News 24}-8/7/11" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Preeti. 

These reporters have no other kaam Ermm they can even have a happily married man ishq ladao-ing with his co-star just because they are friendly Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92..Naina..Sakshi_Deewani-Preeti-avivakirk

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Vasu
it was so Stupid of them to say "Ishkiya" chal raha hai dono ke beech and they replayed that Rose giving part again n again.

Such a Weirdo's. No wonder most of the Starts refuse to give Interviews. They give small shots and this is what media does.Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
media always creates ruckus. hey preeti u wud know who i am right..   i think most scenes in these segments r repeated

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-avivakirk

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

media always creates ruckus. hey preeti u wud know who i am right..   i think most scenes in these segments r repeated

Yes They were all repeated scenes.
And Do i know you?

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot  for Sharing.  Ram and Sakshi's offscreen Ishkiya comment was weird But I liked one thing with Segment  that They said - Bade acche Lagate hai is Ekta's Dream Love Story and Ram -Priya are her very own Favorite couple .That was nice to know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-avivakirk

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the news...why are they spreading unnecessary rumours/making stupid comments for? Angry Angry Angry Ram is happily married and Sakshi is single, so leave it that way!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.