Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

I think ...

Cinderella100 Senior Member
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Judging from Kartk & Nuts behaviour I think after RaYa Marriage these two might break up. This could cause tension in RaYa's marriage.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san121jingjinganu-s9staroneserialsmaris08Shee_xaan

jingjing IF-Dazzler
jingjing
jingjing

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
yup...me too think so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
May be. 

Cinderella100

foxy_s Senior Member
foxy_s
foxy_s

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
definitely because nuts is psyco lol how much longer will kartik tolerate it!

Cinderella100

kavmuks Goldie
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I don't think so .. that is the catch here ... 

When Natasha calls it off .. everyone will asume that now Ram will break the engagement but at that time Ram will stand by Priya and say he will marry Priya  :)  as a ,man of one word ... that is how Priya will perhaps start loving him

Cinderella100

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

Judging from Kartk & Nuts behaviour I think after RaYa Marriage these two might break up. This could cause tension in RaYa's marriage.

That can be happen...chance is 90%...Nuts is not serious abt this relation with kartik,,,,she has taken it as a game///

If their marriage is supposed to be broken, Ram's family can force Ram to leave Priya...or make her life hell...but wish till that time Ram and Priya will fall in love and that is the climax to show that how Ram could stand by her wife,,,,

Cinderella100

yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
are nahi yaar... just let those two nut heads get married... Ram and priya dont need such catalyst to further grow their bond... i think they should let Ram and priya's relationship grow on its own without the influence of nat's or Kartik's or anybody elses actions... so far they have come this close thanks to everyone else... i think from here... this relationship should just be left alone... and let it grow on its own... with the nok joh and weird looks and oddness and odd and off beat comments between those two and the total in formalities and straightforwardness... and everything... let these two come close to each other on their own... that would be much more interesting to see... 

Edited by yllscin - 08 July 2011 at 7:03am

Cinderella100

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cinderella100

Jayshree even am not sure how long they will stay engaged and even if they get married how long they stay that way is a big question. Yes their relationship is definitely going to have a big impact on RPs life

Cinderella100

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index