kdmh

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged
what is with leap

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged

I agree with you that Megha is a spolit brat...Clap

But how can you say that about Gudiya (Asitiva ek Prem Kahani) she can't even speak yet!!!! LOLConfused

ladyD&DKluv4evr Senior Member
ladyD&DKluv4evr
ladyD&DKluv4evr

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

I completely agree about meghaDead

it's really dumb. there is another tamil serial( im tamil by de way) called caviangeli, where they also done like a time leap, and the kids dere are sooo spoilt, b*****y idiots.  They just did it to drag the whole story and now the serial that was once soo good is soooooooooooooooooooo boring!!!!!Angry

I just hate when they do that.  Out of interest how many of you feel that if megha acted in a more mature way the story will move on????

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Megha's gonna be a bitch coz of malini. i live in the US and what they're showing right now is that some guy named Anand Saxena brought Sukh Shanti Sadan and he looks exactly like Avinash. Malini was pregnant w/ Avi's child and now everyne says that Sweta's pregnant. How many kids iz he gonna have?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Piya Ka Ghar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index