Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

I Like SSSP serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I like SSSP serial where Ankita acted as Preeto.Smile.As you all know it is story of five sisters.Till now five episodes are over.The way story is told,the acting,the way each episode is shown are nice.Especially Ankita 's acting is so natural She has proved that she can act any role given to her.Thumbs Up.The masterji,Preeto's mother and the sisters and Shyamji  all  of them acted well.Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Like SSSP serial" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
You have posted the same topic twice. Please continue all discussions in that thread...

topic to be closed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.