Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OS: Arjuhi - Fairy Tale Completed ~ The Babies (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

SHAHAD971

SHAHAD971

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap WONDERFUL !!!
Thank you very much for that beautiful and perfect ending. Heart Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Arjuhi - Fairy Tale Completed ~ The Babies (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
aww amna di...
i read many tymes thru mob ...so cdnt cmnt..
its just beaauutiful...superb job !! yup ur title s perfect !!
deir fairlytale s completed wth des 2 little angels...
thnks ari fr d idea of amanpeet !! we missed it oroughly in KMH2 *sobss*
bt u made it true.. mwahh ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifAmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@Shahad and @Apu...

Thank you so much guys..Hug...every comment from you guys means a lot..Embarrassed

SHAHAD971

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
amna di this will sound crazy bt i want twins d same way arjuhi has in this fairy tale... each word u wrote penatrated deep within my heart... if someday somewhere i marry to someone who truely loves me i want my wedding and my future to b lyk this love u di...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifAmnaIsh

--Ari--

IF-Rockerz

--Ari--

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Diii HugHugHugmuahhh do u know i love u???it was really really very sweet of u to dedicate it to me and mention it here...muahhh for that

Coming to the OS...its not a fairy tale completed...its a fairy tale...u have shown every girl here a fairy tale...everyone after reading this would have gone...awww kaash mera pati waisa ho...kash meri pregnancy ke tym mera wo aise hi saath de...kash mere bhi aman preet ho n so on...so di thanks for the fairy tale...only such a fairy tale could fit as an end to our ever so lovely kmh...Embarrassed

I loved the protectiveness of ajrun...i loved the happiness of arohi...i loved the twins...n above all i love ur writing style which very perfectly describes and presents so many different emotions with such ease

just one regret-my salam namaste delivery Cry i guess iska mujhe hi kuch karna padega WinkTongue

Edited by --Ari-- - 11 July 2011 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifKarnika007AmnaIshArjuhisis

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

RESEvil Smile

Is dat the reading last gift...? Angry

Nisa-if

Groupbie

Nisa-if

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Wow Amnalsh it was super amazing writing Clap by you. I really really liked it.How Deep Love was being portrayed by you & then their ecstasy of being in the parenthood stages & finally the birthgiving phase of Arohi.It was so natural,so intense & meaningful.Love the way how Arjun was in pain when his love of life was in pain & Awww he was super adorable when he said that he is sorry for the pain Arohi had been going through.He will not be having another baby.It was so cute & childish!!!
In the end once again *Kudos* on your writing!!!Smile

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisa-if

Wow Amnalsh it was super amazing writing Clap by you. I really really liked it.How Deep Love was being portrayed by you & then their ecstasy of being in the parenthood stages & finally the birthgiving phase of Arohi.It was so natural,so intense & meaningful.Love the way how Arjun was in pain when his love of life was in pain & Awww he was super adorable when he said that he is sorry for the pain Arohi had been going through.He will not be having another baby.It was so cute & childish!!!
In the end once again *Kudos* on your writing!!!Smile

thank you every so much NIsa...Hugthese are amaizing word or praiseEmbarrassed
hope you had a chance of reading the Frist wedding part as well...Smile

Nisa-if

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.