Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OS: Arjuhi - Fairy Tale Completed ~ The Babies (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

shane1

Goldie

shane1

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
perfect ending if only the 2 kmh season would have ended like this. great job amna. thanks for the lovely updateLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Arjuhi - Fairy Tale Completed ~ The Babies (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thankyou ever so much everybody for liking it..this was an extension to the wedding OS, but i wrote it saperate...:-)) glad u enjoyed it.!

@Awii..ur res. Has to be completed..;-)

arta

Goldie

arta

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
UAAUUU no words for this Os it Was amazing flawless, oh better say all your writing is great  ... enjoy so much every your updates ... just feel happy right now Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-ifAmnaIsh

-Awantika-

IF-Dazzler

-Awantika-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Dii ii have edited my comment on P.1

Sorry for so late editing :P:P

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awantika-

res
____
*Edited*
You know how much i adore your work, don't you ?
You sure do !
Evy work of yours has a superb amazing indescribable awesomeness.

Coming to this OS, it was wonderful :)
IT was like a dream come true.
So Perfect.
Like A Dream Turning into a reality Embarrassed 
Awesome Dii Awesome.

This OS left me hungry Tongue
Mum was calling me for lunch, and i was like mom hold on, i will be right there.
And here i am, commenting on your OS whereas mum and dii have ate already TongueLOL

LOLEmbarrassed thank you Awwi...loved ur praise WinkLOL Hug

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Great.. Only Great

Super Writer You Are

AmnaIsh

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
di mujhe apke hath chaiye arey katne nahi hai chumne hai1kya kahu mein toh dreamland ghumti rehti hu,,hsho hawas ghum ho jate hai mere di1oh i can feel tht feeling tht arohi have,,how she fels haye mein kya kahu di,mujhe samj nahi aa raha,i have a big smile on my face tht u gave to me,thnkx alot di,hug u di,and lots of kisses!!
i really want a hubby like arjun now,ab jo bhi mujhe aisa hi hubby chaiye itne swet pyar krne wala,caring haye raabba koi te mila di is tarha da,sadi vi life ban jau,,hah,
love u di

AmnaIsh

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
wow wow wow , amna  ,  it was beautiful. aman and parineeta Day Dreaming  ,  arjun's  ecstacy ,  his pain when she is in pain,  the  tension,  anicipation, dreams , everything perfect.  this is the kind of episodes we wanted to see in the end in kmh2.  loved the os. Clap

AmnaIsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.