Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Feb 22nd Update - Ashmit comes to know (Page 2)

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 da awesome upd8.gr8 az usual

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
thanks! for the update Nirva....
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Shalini succeeded in what she wanted to do with Ronit and Ashmit - but how many times she can succeed?

Nirav, I think Shalini is following Mirchi's footsteps. LOL.... I think she is going to give Pooji a hard time. Am I forgetting... also Mandy. Yesterday, the way pooji answered her was sooo hilarious. Her mouth was left opened. Now that pooja thinks Shalini was the one who sent the threat with flowers, pooji is going to be probably teaching her a lesson. I dn't think she will succed in her plans and I hope Anni and Kushan don't combine with Shalini and make pooja's life miserable.

Also, now since Ashmit knows the truth will he make way for Pooja and Ronit to unite?

I don't think so. Since Poornima is already married ro Ronit, no way can he break that pair. And also, I thought that Ashmit also liked pooji and thats why he asked her to work for his company.

Will he make sure Ronit and Pooja come close to each other again or will he now, understanding that Pooja is not attached with Ronit would start thinking him with her?

I think he will start thinking about pooja. Fist he thought that ronit and pooji knew eachother and now he knows it but he also knows the relationship, which is jija and saali. I think now that Ashmit's paths are clear, he will start to think about pooja.

nali Groupbie
nali
nali

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

thank you nirav for ur wonderful update! i would have to agree with what rabeena said about ashmit trying to get close with pooja; correct me if i am wrong but is that not why he was brought into the show?  also i was wondering why does ashmit always bust out with the philosophical sayings? it's kind of strange! furthermore, isn't it strange how ashmit found pooja, hired her, and then ronit joined the company.... perhaps this was a scheme of maya, annie, or kushan.  you never know the writers of YMLH have used ekta's ideas in the past with the whole lover becoming jiju thing.  well i just wanted to add some of my thoughts.

naziaBig smile

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nali

thank you nirav for ur wonderful update! i would have to agree with what rabeena said about ashmit trying to get close with pooja; correct me if i am wrong but is that not why he was brought into the show?  also i was wondering why does ashmit always bust out with the philosophical sayings? it's kind of strange! furthermore, isn't it strange how ashmit found pooja, hired her, and then ronit joined the company.... perhaps this was a scheme of maya, annie, or kushan.  you never know the writers of YMLH have used ekta's ideas in the past with the whole lover becoming jiju thing.  well i just wanted to add some of my thoughts.

naziaBig smile

lol.... my name is Rabeea not rabeena. LOL

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nali

naziaBig smile

Thanks for the great update Nirav! Yeah, I agree with you Nazia. It seems weird how Ashmit suddenly found Pooja and then managed to trace her at her old bosses' house. Seemed like either a major coincidence or someone's evil plan. And about Ronit being married- well, I don't feel sorry for Poornima anymore and frankly, she is not deserving of Ronit's love. I don't think she cares even if Ronit loves or not. Just as long as she is happy spending time with her saas, she could care less. The show has already turned ektaish with the recent happenings, so might as well reunite Pooja-Ronit.

Go to top