Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Hum tum, ek kamre mein band ho...aur? 7 July (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by chatterbox

btw vasu kulfi is like icecream on stick. indian  desi version.. most families enjoy kulfi  aise hi.. i guess thats what karthik meant..  he is from upper middle class i think so they enjoy all the little things which all hi fi ppl dont

i love kulfi too btw.. when u get from road side stall its far more delicious than the branded icecreams

Arre, I know what kulfi is LOL I enjoy it too. I just don't know exactly what a kulfi "party" consists of LOL because if all it is is going to buy and eat some kulfi, that's not really a party LOL

Vasu kulfi party must be some drug and orgy party you know...so its nicknamed as such by teenies...ROFL I mean sounds much more truthful to parents when they say they are meeting friends for kulfi...

ps Nuttyben and Kattybhai tract is awful...there is nothing nice in it...if this is to show an obssessive love angle...it is Dead

@ Bold what is that one? 

Just kidding I know very well..but couldn't resist asking the question.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum tum, ek kamre mein band ho...aur? 7 July (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arzun-arohi

arzun-arohi

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ram is really fab actor

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Vasu, nice post as usual. My friend and I had a bet during Kasam se to call Ram a HATHI on that Kasam Se forum a couple of years ago.

She had dared me ..but Kasam se form jaa kar usse Hathi bulane ki himaat mujhe mein nahin thi.

However, to see Vikram  do the honors almost most cracked me up.

I love the sense of humor in the serial. Its so real. Ram Kapoor is an amazingly sportive guy . So is Sakshi Tanwar. , to be called Duubli Patli. 

On the whole a fun episode.

@ I have to admit bec I see the episode on Youtube. I conveniently forward the Nutz & Kutz nonsense. For me its only Ram and Priya.

Edited by KripaRajput - 08 July 2011 at 5:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623VistaaKai.psawyer

yllscin

Goldie

yllscin

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
two opposites attract?? well maybe sometimes... maybe thats what the show is trying to portray... Ram and Priya.. totally opposite... he is a rich vish perfectionist and germ phobic businessman whereas she is a middle class casual and bindass teacher...  but they are perfect for each other because both are searching for the same thing in life.. a place where the both truly belong..

Kartik and nats.. well.. what can I say.. the girl is mad... and kartik even more mad to have fallen for someone like her... she bosses people around... she thinks people will do exactly as she wishes them to do... she treats everyone around her as dirt... is as stubborn... rich and spoiled beyond belief.. what was Kartik thinking fall for her... so sane person like Kartik would even come close to her... why does Kartik give so much ghans to her... if she wants to go to the party let her go... if she wants to kiss Akash let her kiss him... the more he frets over her actions... the more she will use him... he should simply tell her everytime she tries to pull some stupid act... that she can do whatever the hell she wants... he will do whats he wants to... he loves her doesnt mean he has to play along with her dirty games...   us bande ko samaj nahi kaise theek karte hai aisi ziddi ladki ko..   

psawyer

Mahi623

Mahi623

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

@Mahi - Ayesha doesn't have the sparkling repartee of the others, its true. But EK is no Joss Whedon :-P 

"Sparkling repartee" I KNEW there was a better word than zinginess.

This kulfi party business is really bugging me now - don't think I can sleep without knowing exactly what  this thing is Ermm ...is the kulfi for eating or throwing at each other? How many flavours are there? Is it a kulfi-filled balloon fight? Can I drown Nuts in a vat of it?? I must know. Somebody please explain so I can go to sleep! LOL

KULFI KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

psawyer

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Vasu thnks for this topic..

Well I simply loved RP yest...ROFL I couldnt stop laughing over hw Ram gets so irritated having her presence in his room and the idea of sharing the room bugs him to deathROFL...

I loved Vikram too...the way Ram gets up and walks towards the room..Vikram tries to stop him but in a vain and follows tooROFL 

Ram's reaction to ulti hai ulti hai...ws amazingROFL...and her commenting tht the room is so dark...plus tht telephone for ordering foodROFL Ohh Priya has a lot to do nowROFL...like she said..All the bestROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSakshi_Deewanipsawyer

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
WOW!!! i can't believe this is Ekta Mai's serial!!!Shocked

This was the first time i have seen some realism on TV. They have always shown how a girl will miss her room, her bed, wardrobe stuffed toys...her maykaa in short but never has the focus gone on how men have to deal with 'sharing ' their room with their future wife!!
Ram and Priya were awesome and i just loved the whole bed room introduction scene.Vikram and Neha are the best pals and i loved how they made R & P understand how things and life changes after marriage!!

Can't wait for post wedding scenes!Tongue 

on serious note, if makers are reading our posts:
Plz plz plz for sanity sake do not show Nats anymore psycho. I always get a headache when i see her onscreen!!!! What does Karithik SEE in this mad mentally unstable chic that he tolerates her insane mindless antics!!!
Ppl would prefer to watch BALH online as they can fast forward her scenes than the torture of having to see her scenes when watching it on TV!! *READ* TRP drop!Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23AbhiAnipsawyer

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
hey Vasu...
1st of all ROFL @ the title of the topicROFLROFL good choice of nameWink
ok so yeah hv to agree... RaYa were outstanding... well for me it was Mr. n Mrs Vikram Shergil all the wayClapClap they were not leaving a single chance bring RaYa together... it was a rather comic show... "Priya ram ki size ko toh tum janti ho, uski akeli ki pic agar main loon to bhi frame mein nehi ayaga"ROFLROFL n da way Ram reacted to dat... trying 2 squeezing his tummy inROFLROFL "haathi ke khane ke daant algal aur dikhane ke alag"ROFLROFL gosh vikram didnt let go a single chance of pulling Rams legLOL God Ram was so hyper as if Priya had come to destroy his perfect roomSillySilly da best part was when Neha told Ram dat he'll hv to gv 3/4 of his wardrobe to Priya n dat she also hv given vik only 1/4 n he was perfectly ok with it "hain na baby" n Ram was lyk
"ho.. baby.. tum apna baki ka saman kahan rakhte ho... baby!?" it was so sarcastic... Ram was hilariousROFLROFLROFL i was laughing my head offROFLROFL it was an outstanding episode... n All the best to Priya as she saidLOL hats off to mr.n mrs ShergilClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniVistaassroomanipsawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.