Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Hum tum, ek kamre mein band ho...aur? 7 July (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Vasu the episode was great one and this week seems to have ended on a high note. Hoping the euphoria of this weeks continues in the coming one too.

Ram and Priya are AWESOME LOL I really enjoyed all their scenes today - especially the ones in Ram's bedroom, which I have hereafter dubbed the 'AURAT in my BEDROOM' scene, courtesy of Ram the actor ROFLROFLROFLROFL I liked the way that Ram got so hyper at seeing Priya 'admire' his room - his expressions when she said the room was too dark ROFLROFLROFL, like "how DARE she criticise MY room?!" ROFLROFL Chalo, at least they will always have Shakespeare...oh wait, no, that's only there because the designer put it there ROFLROFL Waise, I didn't think that a book lover like Priya would ever put a book back the wrong way, spine inside (I certainly wouldn't dream of it), but perhaps she only did it so we could get the hilarious "ulti hai...ulti hai" jaap from Ram as he raced to fix it ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

@ Bold. Yes it RP were awesome. The way Ram's proprietorship of   his room and nervousness and disliking of someone else seeing it was all clearly and superbly portrayed by Ram, the actor.
How much Priya is going to stamp her personality in that room and bring about those changes is going to be an interesting episode by itself.
The fastidious nature of Ram seems to be his USP and hope Priya is a perfect folly to it.

I really rolled on the floor when vikram compared him to haathi (which I was doing from the beginning)ROFLROFLROFL
This paves way for Priya to sweetly and cheekily call him Dinosur (which she had already done before) and in that process make him  tread( am very sure Ram will neither walk nor run) on the   treadmill to shed a few kilos.Doofus

The "kulfi party" seems to be some kind of a rave party and we can only wait till Mon to see it unfold. BTW Nuts seems to really deserve another slap from Kartik. Shes now taken the cake of   becoming the most irritating character in the show. NutsYou're Nuts.

The MamaWackoAngry . Really what kind of twisted mind is his? tries to instigate Ayesha. I wont be surprised if he  poisons Nuts mind and succeds in her keeping Kartik under house arrest  Laughing 1 .

Vikram and Neha really genuinely happy about this marriage and it shows on their face and actions.

Now am very much intrigued whats going to happen in that room post marriageWinkTongueEmbarrassed...Nooo nooo dont get me wrong. Am more interested in those knok joks and the changes thats bound to happen(to that room ofcourse) in the coming weeks.Big smile

Edited by maris08 - 07 July 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623AbhiAniPooja_219divanVistaaShee_xaanssroomanitvshowfanyipeepsawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum tum, ek kamre mein band ho...aur? 7 July (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Absolutely loved the episode yesterday LOL except for the Nuts-Kuts scene!  I don't get that girl...what she means to do say or do!  She is really nutty!  Time for another slap, I feel! Confused

The photo session and the room scene were just hilarious!  The expressions on Ram and Priya's faces are just priceless!   Ram-Priya and Vikram-Neha make a good foursome...I hope to see more scenes in which Vikram "educates" Ram on married life!  ROFL

Shipra trying to wriggle into "page 3" was funny too...Big smile...and though Ayesha did not fall for maama's speech, I have a feeling this is again foundation for turning her negative later if required!  Ermm

All in all a very nice episode...I am waiting for the marriage and the post-marriage scenes between Priya and Ram!   Ram's facial expressions were the highlight for me...he is such a natural and excellent actor!  Tongue

If Vikram is "baby" after marriage, Ram would probably be "glaxo baby"!!! ROFL  ROFL

Good post, Vasu! Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623AbhiAniPooja_219maris08divanyipeetvshowfanpsawyer

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
oh man i burst out laughing when hathi dialogue came ROFL

that really had me and my hubby in splits. though he doesnt watch bt at times he just cracks jokes like that..

ram and priya too good

when nuts scene comes i look here there to avoid seeing her. useless dont know what karthik sees in her

another one that annoys me is shipra.  mamma is  made up more than beti. money minded mamma and  sudhir looks more of brother to priya than her dad..

bedroom scene was totally hilarious

dont know what wud come in future but for now really enjoying this and never thought i wud  like kekta maayi show so much and really like ram kapoor and his funny expressions,. he seems so natural at it

good write up again vasu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithuupsawyer

Shee_xaan

IF-Rockerz

Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I loved the episode too. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
btw vasu kulfi is like icecream on stick. indian  desi version.. most families enjoy kulfi  aise hi.. i guess thats what karthik meant..  he is from upper middle class i think so they enjoy all the little things which all hi fi ppl dont

i love kulfi too btw.. when u get from road side stall its far more delicious than the branded icecreams

AbhiAni

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Vasu
adding to all that you said ... A part that i found Howllarious was when Ram says Baby to VikramROFLROFLROFLROFL The anger in Rams voice n expression was just so evident. Poor fellow felt as if someone is gonna snatch is room and make him beghar really soonROFLROFLROFL

The overall Bedroom scene was Outstanding. All of them were good including Vikram & NehaThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMithuuKai.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

btw vasu kulfi is like icecream on stick. indian  desi version.. most families enjoy kulfi  aise hi.. i guess thats what karthik meant..  he is from upper middle class i think so they enjoy all the little things which all hi fi ppl dont

i love kulfi too btw.. when u get from road side stall its far more delicious than the branded icecreams

Arre, I know what kulfi is LOL I enjoy it too. I just don't know exactly what a kulfi "party" consists of LOL because if all it is is going to buy and eat some kulfi, that's not really a party LOL

Mithuu

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by chatterbox

Arre, I know what kulfi is LOL I enjoy it too. I just don't know exactly what a kulfi "party" consists of LOL because if all it is is going to buy and eat some kulfi, that's not really a party LOL

Vasu kulfi party must be some drug and orgy party you know...so its nicknamed as such by teenies...ROFL I mean sounds much more truthful to parents when they say they are meeting friends for kulfi...

ps Nuttyben and Kattybhai tract is awful...there is nothing nice in it...if this is to show an obssessive love angle...it is DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08psawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.