Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Vasu thnks for this topic..

Well I simply loved RP yest...🤣 I couldnt stop laughing over hw Ram gets so irritated having her presence in his room and the idea of sharing the room bugs him to death🤣...

I loved Vikram too...the way Ram gets up and walks towards the room..Vikram tries to stop him but in a vain and follows too🤣 

Ram's reaction to ulti hai ulti hai...ws amazing🤣...and her commenting tht the room is so dark...plus tht telephone for ordering food🤣 Ohh Priya has a lot to do now🤣...like she said..All the best🤣
WOW!!! i can't believe this is Ekta Mai's serial!!!😲

This was the first time i have seen some realism on TV. They have always shown how a girl will miss her room, her bed, wardrobe stuffed toys...her maykaa in short but never has the focus gone on how men have to deal with 'sharing ' their room with their future wife!!
Ram and Priya were awesome and i just loved the whole bed room introduction scene.Vikram and Neha are the best pals and i loved how they made R & P understand how things and life changes after marriage!!

Can't wait for post wedding scenes!😛 

on serious note, if makers are reading our posts:
Plz plz plz for sanity sake do not show Nats anymore psycho. I always get a headache when i see her onscreen!!!! What does Karithik SEE in this mad mentally unstable chic that he tolerates her insane mindless antics!!!
Ppl would prefer to watch BALH online as they can fast forward her scenes than the torture of having to see her scenes when watching it on TV!! *READ* TRP drop!😵

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Vasu...
1st of all ROFL @ the title of the topic🤣🤣 good choice of name😉
ok so yeah hv to agree... RaYa were outstanding... well for me it was Mr. n Mrs Vikram Shergil all the way👏👏 they were not leaving a single chance bring RaYa together... it was a rather comic show... "Priya ram ki size ko toh tum janti ho, uski akeli ki pic agar main loon to bhi frame mein nehi ayaga"🤣🤣 n da way Ram reacted to dat... trying 2 squeezing his tummy in🤣🤣 "haathi ke khane ke daant algal aur dikhane ke alag"🤣🤣 gosh vikram didnt let go a single chance of pulling Rams leg😆 God Ram was so hyper as if Priya had come to destroy his perfect room🤪🤪 da best part was when Neha told Ram dat he'll hv to gv 3/4 of his wardrobe to Priya n dat she also hv given vik only 1/4 n he was perfectly ok with it "hain na baby" n Ram was lyk
"ho.. baby.. tum apna baki ka saman kahan rakhte ho... baby!?" it was so sarcastic... Ram was hilarious🤣🤣🤣 i was laughing my head off🤣🤣 it was an outstanding episode... n All the best to Priya as she said😆 hats off to mr.n mrs Shergil👏
Red_eyes thumbnail
i love part when priya goes 2 the room tht was soo funny😆😆😆😆😆