Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
So, Sakuni maama part 2 tried chal-ing his chaal on Ayesha, but thankfully it backfired. I was worried for a point that the seeds of doubt would be planted in her head and EK would ruin her. But Ayesha showed a lot of maturity and promise. I hope, as ever, that she remains the same as the show goes on. 

I sound like a broken record every day, but I don't have any other words with which to say this - Ram and Priya are AWESOME LOL I really enjoyed all their scenes today - especially the ones in Ram's bedroom, which I have hereafter dubbed the 'AURAT in my BEDROOM' scene, courtesy of Ram the actor ROFLROFLROFLROFL I liked the way that Ram got so hyper at seeing Priya 'admire' his room - his expressions when she said the room was too dark ROFLROFLROFL, like "how DARE she criticise MY room?!" ROFLROFL Chalo, at least they will always have Shakespeare...oh wait, no, that's only there because the designer put it there ROFLROFL Waise, I didn't think that a book lover like Priya would ever put a book back the wrong way, spine inside (I certainly wouldn't dream of it), but perhaps she only did it so we could get the hilarious "ulti hai...ulti hai" jaap from Ram as he raced to fix it ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I am really loving Vikram (and Neha!) nowadays! The perfect friends to RP, the foil to show how marriage should be. I loved Vikram's "passport photo" crack, and comparing Ram to a haathi ROFLROFLROFL and Neha pushing them together...since she's come back, Neha has mellowed, thank God. I loved her explanation that marriage was not about sharing a room or wardrobe space, but sharing lives. 

I have only one question about the Nuts-Karthik scene: "What the hell is a 'kulfi party'"?!! Ermm

So, this week was good. And now I am worried about next week because as per the pattern, this means we will get something bad Thumbs Down. I hope not. I hope that the new writer (apparently from LTL?) will keep things fresh and decent. 

For all those of you who "won" a sig from me the other dayLOL, and for those who care LOL, here is a sig for you all:

^Inspired by the one and only Shikha. 

Have a good weekend, all! See you Monday, bright and early! Hug

P.S. I will upload all the theme tunes I promised tomorrow, as (finally!) I have a day off Embarrassed

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sn01234Mahi623anamika00ranmarChandani02crNish10ShaiqMadihahin_saDivya23.neets_ltlCrazzmatazzSphallolaliaSuganthiSAbhiAni..Naina..anizoramieefrenz4uMystiqueMru_beePooja_219-Farrah-divanpreet_2010MithuukaveriMaz.-Carrie-swtbabyssroomanimaris08-Fivr--Preeti-*Piku*chatterboxKai.yipeeavivakirkNymeria-.Aphrodite.-tvshowfannycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum tum, ek kamre mein band ho...aur? 7 July" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahi623

Mahi623

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I love the title, Vasu, as usual very fitting.

I would have still have happy with this show if Ram, Priya, Vikram and Neha were the only characters. I love Ayesha for not being evil and everything, but her dialogues are quite ordinary and lack the zinginess that is found in Ram, Priya, Vikram and now, Neha's dialogue. And it helps that all four actors are very very good at what they do. They have this snarky back and forth comments that distinguishes good writing from good plotting(not that BALH will win any awards in that department).

Love love love how Vikram has to physically restrain Ram when Priya goes about "messing his room. Loved Vikram's innocent: guys make more changes comment and Neha's sarcastic comeback.  Loved Priya's controlling herself and trying to compromise- a fallback on the time she counts to a hundred.

I loved the awkward phone proposal and ring exchange in the past episodes for their sweet awkwardness, but this scene was just plain good old FUN!

Little Things:

Did anyone else pause the screen to read the other titles on the bookshelf? I think there was this huge book with Shakespeare written on it, which just has to be the Complete Works..

Vas, I agree Priya, or any book lover, would never place a book like that.. Especially what appeared to be a hard cover edition. They should just have made her place it upside down

Also, it would be great for continuity if Karthik's little kulfi party is actually depicted in the next episode, as much as I hate Nuts-Karthik drama

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10AbhiAniMru_beeanizorPooja_219Shee_xaanVistaadivanpsawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
@Mahi - Ayesha doesn't have the sparkling repartee of the others, its true. But EK is no Joss Whedon :-P 

But yes, jokes apart, I get your point. Ayesha is still fairly flat a character, whereas with all their quirks and over-the-topness Neha and Vikram at least have personalities. But to be honest at the moment I am content to have Ayesha as Priya's silent support. Later, we can hopefully see some development to her character. 

I know - I loved the way Vikram held Ram back, and actually admired him for it too LOL for the fact that he managed to succeed, anyway LOL I wonder exactly what Ram would have done if he had managed to get to Priya? LOL

LOL, I watched it on TV so couldn't pause it, but trust you! LOL I'm going to give that a shot. I too want to see what other books Ram hasn't read ROFL

This kulfi party business is really bugging me now - don't think I can sleep without knowing exactly what  this thing is Ermm ...is the kulfi for eating or throwing at each other? How many flavours are there? Is it a kulfi-filled balloon fight? Can I drown Nuts in a vat of it?? I must know. Somebody please explain so I can go to sleep! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623AbhiAniMru_beeanizorPooja_219Shee_xaandivanyipee

Nish10

Nish10

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
wow nice title... Being thursday i was wondering how the episode would be but i was glad it was much better than last thursday.. Simply loved Ram and Priya.. The engagement part was continued from yesterday so got to see Ram's expressions againLOL (when priya was slipping the ring).. Shipra simply comes and sits in between Ram and Priya and guess what??? instead of clicking her first picture with her daughter she clicks with Ram.. i am sure Vikram and Neha will play an important role in getting these two close to each other.. The pushing each other to come close moment reminded me of the trip and fall scene at priya's place.. tab bhi photo khichee thi ab bhi khichee..Wink

Hell broke loose for Ram when Neha took Priya to her future bedroom.. I so knew it that Ram is very possessive about his belongings especially his privacy.. i wonder what made his so anxious to follow them to his room.. May be he did not want priya to see the tablet bottles at his bed sideLOL.. Kya rakhna hai aur kya baahar phekna hai.. The scenes in the room were so good that i wished it had continued for some more time.. Ram calling Vikram baby..i can imagine them having dummies in their mouthLOL.. Ram reacting to the book not kept in the right order and then putting it correctly was hilarious.. in fact his hands were itching to do it.. If i were priya and no one else was in the room i would go and change the order again just to annoy him.LOL
About the rest of the cast.. i was glad aisha did not get carried away by mamaji's talks but i still feel she could turn into a negative character.. waise bhi nuts ka influence toh hoga hi..Shipra with the wine glass and all looked so desperate to get into the page 3 celebrity list.. I dont know what was so great in that party where nuts went.. the crowd over there were ajeeb like her.. rest were all ok.. Looking forward to monday's episode.. i wish they explore other rooms too eg Ram's studyLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniNirjhor105anizorPooja_219Shee_xaandivan

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

This kulfi party business is really bugging me now - don't think I can sleep without knowing exactly what  this thing is Ermm ...is the kulfi for eating or throwing at each other? How many flavours are there? Is it a kulfi-filled balloon fight? Can I drown Nuts in a vat of it?? I must know. Somebody please explain so I can go to sleep! LOL

I haven't seen the episode, but a little birdie friend gave me live update saying she wont reveal any suspense, but I would love it :)

So.. Vasu, did they say *kulfi* or *khufiyaa* party??? Maybe Nuts is an undercover spy, and her over bearing, highly irritating personality is just a cover? and err .. she is hot on the trail on karthik, whom she suspects to be a *kulfi King* LOL ... I made no sense na.. sighhh.. blame it on late afternoon low sugar condition... hahaha

-- Mru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623Shee_xaanpsawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
"Kulfi King" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL*dies laughing*ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mru, that is SO what I am calling Karthik from now on ROFLROFL Kulfi King and Kiss Queen ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623CrazzmatazzMru_beemaris08Shee_xaan

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
LMAO - look at Ram's expressions in these pics:

^last one...both look like they've been given the death sentence LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi623anamika00Nish10AbhiAniCrazzmatazzfrenz4uPooja_219ssroomaniswtbabymaris08divanVistaaShee_xaan-Fivr-yipeetvshowfan

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Nuts irritates the hell outta me..in another show I wouldnt have minded but I guess I am a bit too addicted watching Priya and Ram that I get annoyed seeing someone else onscreen.. haha
no but really... I dislike the entire Nuts-Karthik track...their entire relationship seems disasterous from day1...and weird that a mature/smart guy like karthik is with her..

ahaha.. I loved the 'ulti hai ulti hai' expression on Ram..it was to die for..he's such a cutie patootie..and I hate making fun of ppl's weight and all but gotta give it to the writers for nciely adding the weight jokes in there ahahah.. 'haanthi ke daath hain..khane wale alag aur dikhane wale alag' hehe
yes and I agree..i am mad about books and I get irritated if theres a slight bend/tear in the spine and putting it back backwards seems odd to me considering shes a double MA in lit or something..
i mean really now...but w/e

I feel w/ the storyline..we're headed into a Dhadkan type trakc.. MIL will try to get the best of DIL and Ram will not support her until Devarji tries to fix a move on Bahuji and Ram supports her... who knows..but the entire family is like that and I feel its heading towards that..honestly i wouldn't mind..i lovedd that movie to bits!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Pooja_219anu-sVistaadivanShee_xaanpsawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.