India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

want to know some missed parts of JJKN

Olivier Senior Member
Olivier
Olivier

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged

i started watching JJKN seriously nearly... but i am sure now I will be the biggest fan of it.Clap

however, i was trying to see it whenever i get the time even before i became addicted to it..

when i first saw JJKN then there was one 'purab' who was very interested in jassi and he was about to marry her. then one girlfriend of his comes and later purab is not seen. later i missed some episodes and i have no idea what happened to him.........Confused

then jassi gets the letter of raj (for armaan)...and she makes some plans and armaan becomes jealous ....and slowly he knows he is in love with miss.jasmeet walia. and of course, now the drama is going through its best of best scenes.Clap

i request, will somebody help me to fill in the blanks...

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
when i first saw JJKN then there was one 'purab' who was very interested in jassi and he was about to marry her. then one girlfriend of his comes and later purab is not seen. later i missed some episodes and i have no idea what happened to him.........Confused

LOLLOLu, me and a few hundred other audience......what happened was that Purab was giving another angle to JJKN, one that was different from the origonal BLF.....since the creators of JJKN could not get permission from the makers of BLF to change the story, and since Purab was already given way too much exposure than was warranted by the actual script, Purab had to leave.....Purab was shown to leave Jassi after the Diwali party episode and he left a letter for her that mentioned that the two of them were not compatible.......

we were forced to see two episodes worth of recycled scenes of Purab and then the makers brought in alot of other mumbo jumbo to brainwash the audience....

Later the show showed Jassi being called "ugly" by everyone imaginable.....her insecurities grew and then came the letter......
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Welcome qamar,I'm glad you like Jassi and you will love this forum and the updates that are so soulfully given by Daisy.

What you can do is go to the Jassi jaisi koi nahi daily update section,go back and check out the updates from 4th November onwards.You'll get everything that happened scene by scene in the fantastic updates provided by Jammy and Daisy.Smile

Hope that helps.

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qamar

i started watching JJKN seriously nearly... but i am sure now I will be the biggest fan of it.Clap

however, i was trying to see it whenever i get the time even before i became addicted to it..

then jassi gets the letter of raj (for armaan)...and she makes some plans and armaan becomes jealous ....and slowly he knows he is in love with miss.jasmeet walia. and of course, now the drama is going through its best of best scenes.Clap

i request, will somebody help me to fill in the blanks...

lemme just sum it all up.

jassi went to work at gulmohar and armaan hired ehr based on her credentials. basically, armaan treated jassi like garbage. He would make her do all the work and then treat her very badly. But jassi had already fallen in lvoe with armaan so she continued to help him blindly.

Gulmohar was doing badly and it had taken lots of loans from the bank, hence, armaan created kohinoor so in the future, kohinoor would own gulmohar instead of the bank, it gulmohar failed to pay back the loan. Jassi was made the owner of gulmohar.

then armaans engagement came and because he was short of time he has jassi make all the arrangements. he has told mallika that it was a surpise so mallika didnt do any preperations either.

jassi and her family and the gang did all the preperations and mallike was excited to see them. but when she found out that jassi had made all the arrangements and hed even picked out the ring, she was pissed.

mallika told jassi off infront of armaan and told her how she was low class and had turned thier engagement a low class affair as well. jassi couldnt take it anymore and she left for alighad.meanwhile everyone actually complimented mallike ofr the amazing engagement party.

in alighad, jassi met purab and his brother rohan. then armaan came and got jassi back. he changed his treatment of jassi a bit and fixed up her old ratty office.

thats as much as i can remember. i have o idea what ahppned int he middle because purab came and i stopped watching the show. i started again in the episode when purab wrote jassi a letter, telling her that their engagement was off.

Olivier Senior Member
Olivier
Olivier

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

thanx a lot guys..
again i have a simple doubt..
when jassi was about to marry purab, armaan had nothing a feeling like jealousy and now seeing jassi and "nandu" together his jealousy arises and he knows he loves jassi.
what u  guys have to say about this?isn't there something hard to digest?

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged

well....thats the difference between the love that jassi felt for armaan and vice versa.....jassi fell in love with him too quickly and it took armaan many many days to realise that jassi was precious. besides when jassi was going out with purab, she still liked armaan and treated him well and so he did not feel that bad(however, if you go through the updates there....you will notice that the actual change in armaan started at this stage..i.e. he stopped being bad to jassi....)even the letter..etc etc he was not very happy with -it was all raj's idea....

however, when jassi went out with nandu she started completey avoiding armaan (bcos of the letter) and that is when he started realising.......i think the whole concept is wonderfully taken

afterall.....absence makes the heart grow fonder..............

Olivier Senior Member
Olivier
Olivier

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:30am | IP Logged

lashforever, i think you made my mind clear.

thanx a lot.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top