Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
This show has a lot of similarity to the movie "Khubsurat" starring Rekha, Rakesh Roshan, Ashok Kumar & Dina Pathak. This movie had 4 sons & mom was very strict with discipline. Rekha's character comes in their lives & everything changes. I am sure when Lovely becomes this home's DIL it's gonna have similar situation.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show reminds of me of Khubsurat movie" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rock8

IF-Dazzler

rock8

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
oh really
well i never watched dat movie
so don't noe

feliciaforever

feliciaforever

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I think so too...

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rock8

oh really
so don't noe

I recommend that you watch this movie it's one of the best Hrishikesh Mukhrjee film. I watched with my mom & loved it. Rekha looks really beautiful in the movie.

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I think they based the show off of the movie so thats why...

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope 89

Originally posted by rock8

oh really
so don't noe

I recommend that you watch this movie it's one of the best Hrishikesh Mukhrjee film. I watched with my mom & loved it. Rekha looks really beautiful in the movie.

Didn't knw tht but I try to watch it and see if I c any similarities

melissa05

Goldie

melissa05

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I think so too. They based the show on the movie.

Edited by melissa05 - 09 July 2011 at 6:07pm

MARHABAA

MARHABAA

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
There may be the same slight theme as Khubsoorat however the lead role of Lovely doesnt warm to you as much as Rekha's character .Rekha's role is that of a chirpy happy go lucky girl - she doesn't lie to the extent to hurt or degrade anyone ,neither does she humiliate any family members .
Lovely on the other hand will go to any lengths to achieve what she thinks is right >aka slapping kartik ,doctoring photos,humiliating his family .Lovely is more immature than the Rekha's role in Khubsoorat.

The only thing thats the same is that the saas is the main focal point of the household and runs the house with her rules and decorum.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.