Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 22/02/05 Update (Page 4)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
thanks Daisy! wonderful update as usual!oh it was so painful! armaan was crying openly!!!!!!!Cry!!!!!!

*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
thankz fo da update! it mustve took u a long time to get all that.. omg thankz so MUCH!
msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Today's was the most painful, heart breaking episode..........and one more thing: Armaan's tears finally flowed.

God, I fully agree with you.

You must have taken atleast a couple of hours to write this episode.Thank you and I really appreciate you doing this. Keep up the good work.

*~*Veera*~* Groupbie
*~*Veera*~*
*~*Veera*~*

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

thanks Daisy

y was jassi appologizing...how did she break Puru n Ila's trust.  wasnt gulmore already in debt of crores when jassi became their GM....she said that the company will recover in six months.......BUT it hasnt been six months yet...armaan made all the bad decisions b4 n jassi even tried to stop him but unfortunately now aryan n everybody is pinning everything on Jassi!!!!Why??????

im lil confused

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks you for the always wonderful update Daisy, you're the best. ^_^

And, I agree with everything you said, today's episode was so heartbreaking, especially because Armu cried and it was the last time we'll see him and Jassi together for a while  (It breaks my heart to know that)CryBroken Heart

Another sad thing was when they showed a preview for tomrorow's epsode, where Jassi is boarding the bus and as it drifts away, Jassi is looking at GM with a sad expression. Ack, it realy makes me sad, now I don't want her to go either!

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

I just saw the episode and i have to say that it was soo heart-breaking how armaan's tears were openly coming.. Cry

Originally posted by Deli

Another sad thing was when they showed a preview for tomrorow's epsode, where Jassi is boarding the bus and as it drifts away, Jassi is looking at GM with a sad expression. Ack, it realy makes me sad, now I don't want her to go either!

and yes, i totally agree!! it was soo sad that as the bus is moving away, jassi was like looking at gulmohar for the last time...Cry aww.. im soo sadCry why do u have to leave jassi??

sangita Groupbie
sangita
sangita

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i don't want to be sound weird for saying really bodily thing but i just saw it in the episode that his thumb had touched her breast for once and then quickly armaan grabs her soulder firmly. i think his fingers of right hand at that time were misplaced suddenly. but anyway it feels like a true flame of love.sorry once again if my words have crosses the limit but i just saw and felt it.did you watched and agree?Embarrassed
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Sangita.. Tongue well you noticed! I didn't but I am not surprised.. Wink well when he was holding her face, he was soooo close..I really felt they are going to show a kiss!! Well, no they didn't. Ouch

Go to top