Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 22/02/05 Update - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago

As always, thank you for the wonderful update Daisy!!

Sounds like a very emotional, painful episode! Cant wait to see it.. only two and a half more hrs to go! 😊

Thanks Daisy, I couldn't watch it today so I'm very happy to read it up...savouring the moments. Btw, am I right...hasn't it been the day of the board meeting and also Valentines Day for like TWO WHOLE WEEKS??
thanks Daisy! wonderful update as usual!oh it was so painful! armaan was crying openly!!!!!!!😭!!!!!!
thankz fo da update! it mustve took u a long time to get all that.. omg thankz so MUCH!

Today's was the most painful, heart breaking episode..........and one more thing: Armaan's tears finally flowed.

God, I fully agree with you.

You must have taken atleast a couple of hours to write this episode.Thank you and I really appreciate you doing this. Keep up the good work.

thanks Daisy

y was jassi appologizing...how did she break Puru n Ila's trust.  wasnt gulmore already in debt of crores when jassi became their GM....she said that the company will recover in six months.......BUT it hasnt been six months yet...armaan made all the bad decisions b4 n jassi even tried to stop him but unfortunately now aryan n everybody is pinning everything on Jassi!!!!Why??????

im lil confused

Thanks you for the always wonderful update Daisy, you're the best. ^_^

And, I agree with everything you said, today's episode was so heartbreaking, especially because Armu cried and it was the last time we'll see him and Jassi together for a while  (It breaks my heart to know that)😭💔

Another sad thing was when they showed a preview for tomrorow's epsode, where Jassi is boarding the bus and as it drifts away, Jassi is looking at GM with a sad expression. Ack, it realy makes me sad, now I don't want her to go either!

I just saw the episode and i have to say that it was soo heart-breaking how armaan's tears were openly coming.. 😭

Originally posted by Deli

Another sad thing was when they showed a preview for tomrorow's epsode, where Jassi is boarding the bus and as it drifts away, Jassi is looking at GM with a sad expression. Ack, it realy makes me sad, now I don't want her to go either!

and yes, i totally agree!! it was soo sad that as the bus is moving away, jassi was like looking at gulmohar for the last time...😭 aww.. im soo sad😭 why do u have to leave jassi??

i don't want to be sound weird for saying really bodily thing but i just saw it in the episode that his thumb had touched her breast for once and then quickly armaan grabs her soulder firmly. i think his fingers of right hand at that time were misplaced suddenly. but anyway it feels like a true flame of love.sorry once again if my words have crosses the limit but i just saw and felt it.did you watched and agree?😳