Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 22/02/05 Update

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Today's was the most painful, heart breaking episode..........and one more thing: Armaan's tears finally flowed.

BOARDROOM

"And I have signed the resignation", Jassi finishes and sits down in her chair. Armaan looks like his life has come to a full stop.
Aryan tells Jassi that if she thinks she can get away so easily by giving a simple resignation, she is mistaken. He accuses her of fraud and deceit and says that nothing can save her now. Jassi tells him sharply that she is not taking away a single thing with her. She is returning everything, Gulmohur, Kohinoor and the car. Armaan looks miserable. She says that in fact Kohinoor's cash reserves are pretty good. She says clearly and strongly that nothing can stop her now, nothing. Armaan looks very guilty, as if he will never forgive himself.
Jassi then says that she wants to say one last thing. (Jassi is crying) She says that she wants to apologize to Puru Sir and Ila Madam for all the trouble she has caused them. She says that they had always trusted her, and that she is very sorry for breaking their trust.
Armaan's eyes brim with tears.
Ila looks down; Puru turns his face away. Mallika gives her a disgusted look.
Jassi looks at Armaan........the camera focuses on Armaan's tear filled eyes.

Jassi then starts to leave. Armaan tries to stop her (and gets an angry look from Mallika for that), but she turns away. Puru asks her to stop. All look at him in surprise. He says that he does accept her resignation, but she cannot leave now as the board meeting is not over.

Puru then gets up from his seat and walks to Armaan. He looks at him and says that he had always felt that his son will take Gulmohur to new heights, that he will make it a success; but at present ,as can be seen, he has left them nothing. Armaan looks down at the ground, ashamed.

Aryan then says that they should end the matter now and dissolve the company. He says that they should distribute the parts and allow him to sell his shares. Armaan objects angrily that they can't do this. He tells Aryan that they haven't lost everything yet; Gulmohur can recover its losses in another 6 months. Aryan shouts back that he doesn't believe him any more. He asks him that after all that has happened, how can he trust Jassi still?
Puru intervenes and says that the company will NOT be sold. Armaan looks at Aryan victoriously. He opens the file and starts telling everyone about the projections. Puru tells him that he is not interested in hearing about the projections and it is time now to think of a new chairman. He calmly asks Armaan to resign. THUD!! Another shock for Armaan. (ab kya bacha hai?)

Armaan walks slowly to the head of the table. He says with pain, tears in his eyes, "I, Armaan Suri now declare that I resign from the chair of Chairman." Raj looks genuinely sad for his friend. "For what I have done, for what I have hidden from all of you, for not abiding by the trust you had in me, I ask for forgiveness. If possible, please forgive me."

(He looked so miserable, so sad, it was heart wrenching when he said those words. 😭 😭 )

Our poor Armaan can't get over his tears, when Aryan passes a sarcastic remark of his shedding crocodile tears.

Jassi then says that she needs to leave now. A tear trickles down Armaan's eye. (Sorry guys, I keep repeating this, but he did cry so many times today).
Mallika tells her with vengeance not to ever show her face to Gulmohur again. Jassi says that she sticks to her word and that this face of hers will never be seen by any of them again. ( Of course, this face will not be seen, the new pretty face will be seen! :) πŸ˜› ) Aryan supports his dear sister by adding that Jassi should never mention Gulmohur's name on her bio data, nor use GM's reference anywhere, because for them she will always be remembered as a fraud. Armaan yells at Aryan to shut his mouth. He says that whatever Jassi did, she was only following his instructions. A tear rolls down Jassi's face.
Aryan says that GM is not a military camp and that guns were not put on Jassi's forehead that she meekly obey his orders. He asks Jassi if he is right.
Jassi says that she admits that what she did was in her full senses; she did everything with her full consent and not under any pressure. This makes Armaan look guilty again and his eyes fill up with the next supply of tears.
Mallika then chides Armaan that see, the woman he had trusted blindly has today done a volte face, she ditched him and insulted him in front of the board. Jassi looks at Mallika and says that perhaps Armaan Sir himself has a better explanation as to why she did this today. Jassi leaves.

OUTSIDE THE BOARD ROOM

Jassi walks towards her cabin, crying inconsolably. 😭 The gang is worried and asks her if she is all right. She says that she is not feeling well. On further asking by them, she tells them she has resigned and is quitting for good. The gang is shocked beyond words.

BOARDROOM

Puru says that they should now select the new chairman. Armaan, obviously disinterested in this and worried for his Jassi, excuses himself. He says he'll be back in a short while. While going he looks at Mallika...she looks at him as if she knows where he is going......their eyes say it all...that was one of the most powerful eye exchanges between Armaan & Mallika.

JASSI'S CABIN
Ok guys, the last time we'll see them together till a long long period....... 😭

Jassi is putting away all the cards and gifts in the trash bag. Armaan comes (she is unaware) and bangs the folder on her desk.
" Why?? Why did you do this to me Jassi? If you had found out about the letter, why didn't you tell me before?" he asks desperately.
"Why??!! I am the one who needs to ask you why Armaan Sir!"
She waves all the cards he had given her in front of his face. Armaan is at a loss of words.
"Why did you play this cruel joke on me?? You knew I have always loved you from the depths of my heart....I have always loved you unconditionally....I was even ready to give up my life for you..........then why did you do this to me?? I confided in you all my hurt, my pain......and you? Along with Raj Sir, you continued your plan......what did you intend to do? To use me and then throw me when I am not needed? " Jassi is crying.

"No Jassi..." She cuts him and goes to the shelf, she starts taking some files. Armaan goes to her and pulls her towards himself. He catches her shoulders. "Things have hanged now Jassi......I have changed........." he pleads earnestly.
"You haven't!! I am NOT in a mood to listen to you!" she says angrily."Today mornung I heard you telling Raj Sir that u are sending me away!!"
"That was only to save you from all this Jassi..believe me!"
"I can't!"
" Listen to me Jassi!" he catches her face in his hands. "You CANNOT leave me and go Jassi.. ..you can't leave my life..You have to stay Jassi..you know I love you! I love you Jassi!"

Well, Mallika comes out of the board room, looking for Armaan.

Here, Armaan's face is quite close to Jassi's, he looked like he was trying to .....hmmmmm.

Mallika comes and catches the two in that 'pose'.
"What is going on here???" she is shocked.

Armaan and Jassi are startled.
"Well...Mallika err I was just talking to Jassi.." he stammers.
"But why were you two hugging?" she demands.
"And what are you doing here Armaan, when the whole board is presiding over something so imporatant! (turning to Jassi) "And you? Why have you not yet left? "

" I'll come.. Mallika" Armaan mutters weakly.

He turns to Jassi.
"Please Jassi...don't go till I come...I'll be back in two minutes..please wait for me." he begs.
"I can't wait Sir". She speaks as if a rock is speaking.
Armaan pleads again and goes with Mallika helplessly.

Jassi's phone rings. It's Nandini calling from some outdoor location. She asks Jassi how she is and if she has resigned. Jassi says that she has. Nandini asks her to confirm if she is coming with her to Mauritius (ok, so it's Mauritius) for the "VLCC Look Of The Year" . (groan..VLCC now!) She says that her second assistant is not well and so she needs Jassi to work in her place. She asks her if she is willing. Jassi says she is. Nandini tells her that soon she will tell her the details as to when they are leaving.

Jassi then packs her things, the cards, the soft toys she dumps in the trash bag and starts walking. She passes Armaan's cabin........she looks at his chair one last time..........(Lord, this is going to be painful) and walks out of his cabin.

BOARDROOM

Puru asks who they think should be the new chairman. Mallika says she thinks it's best that Puru himself take over the responsibility. Puru says that they are so well settled in London, how can he take it up? Mallika says that he can at least act as the temporary chairman. Maddy says that he agrees, this is the only sensible thing said by anyone in the entire meeting. All agree unanimously.
Puru says that as the interim chairman, he would like to specify 2 things. One, that they need to recover Gulmohur's losses as fast as possible and second that they need to have full control on Gulmohur. He then opens the balance sheets to see what Armaan has left them.

OUTSIDE THE BOARD ROOM

Bindiya, Nazneen, Ruby mom and Maithili are crying and wishing Jassi goodbye. Jassi says that she loves all of them and will miss them, but she needs to leave. Pari comes and looks at them spitefully. Mallika comes and demands what is going on. She asks Jassi why she is still here. Do we need to call the security? Jassi tells her that she was just telling her friends goodbye and that she is leaving. Mallika stops her and asks her what is in that bag she's carrying. Jassi stammers that it's trash. She adds that it also contains some private things. Mallika says that she will NOT allow her to go till she shows her the contents of that bag. Jassi says that if she is so bent on it, then she will show her, but in private as it will be better for both of us, she says. Mallika asks her to come to her cabin, Pari looks very curious.

MALLIKA'S CABIN

Mallika goes and stands next to her chair, haughtily. Jassi says that many things were brought into the light today during the board meeting. But there are still some things Armaan Sir hasn't told her. She says that these were some things he did as part of his plan to save Gulmohur. Mallika is getting very impatient and asks her to stop beating around the bush and just empty that bag. She empties the bag herself...Out fall all the cards.....the toys.......loads of them. Mallika looks at them shocked......she sees a red envelope: "To My Jassi, From Your Armaan" Mallika looks like she will faint any moment............She has tears in her eyes.

Thanks,
A must watch.

Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble thumbnail

it indeed was a sad and painful episode 😭

thanks a lot for the update daisy!

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Thanks Daisy.. definitely a must watch.. awesome update..
loveneha_r thumbnail

Oh my god!!!

Oh my god!!!

Oh my god!!!

Oh my god!!!

Oh my god!!!

i cant wait.......ur the best daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS U!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ame_rican_desi thumbnail
finally, i bet if this was ekta's show she was gonna stretch this hell a long.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Daisy...

really a very over whelming episode I guess...

I don't know...but me too feeling sad that Armaan and Jassi will be shown together for the last time before her make over....

ahmed316us thumbnail
thanks for a wonderful update Daisy. 
sukh thumbnail
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss a lot/πŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
😭 I can't believe we won't see them together for a while....very sad and emotional episode....thanks Daisy for the magnificent update πŸ˜Š
bas02 thumbnail
WOW...that sounds like a must watch episode...will deifnitely watch it tonight then...thanks so much for the great update Daisy! I feel sorry for poor ArmaanπŸ˜’