MG:~Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?~: [Thread 1]

Posted: 12 years ago
First, NO it is not like the movie...
Second, I know there was a OS with the same title and NO it is not like that OS...

I don't know what to say but thanks for all your support that is making me write again and again...I just hope I will be able to update this fan fic on time 😆

As usual, Maan will be featured in his new avatar...lets see if you guys can figure out his character 😆 if you see words in italics that means it is the past...umm what else (scratching head) I think that's it...😆

P.S. New readers...on my signature is a link to all my fan fics (if you are interested...)

Important note:All the new readers please if you want me to add you on the pm list please please please send me a buddy request so that it is easier for me to keep track of the list

So lets begin the journey of Maaneet.

CHAPTER 1

Happiness always come in small quantities...some have everything they could ever imagine and all the happiness they thought they could ever hoped for...I always wanted a simple life just filled with loved ones but somewhere down the road that wish was erased, forever to be vanished, only to be never returned...but yet I still found the happiness that I wanted out of life, even if it is still incomplete, maybe that is life. I always thank Babaji for giving me the best happiness that I ever hoped for. Even after all these years, his face still haunts me. I can't forget him even after the horrible thing he did to me. I know I should hate him but can't get myself to hate him. I know he probably moved on with his life by now...like he promised. He might have forgotten me by now, who would remember me anyway? My heart pains at the thought of him moving on and being with someone else...what can I do...I have a very stubborn heart...although my love still craves for him...craves for his very touch...his anger that will doom anyone who comes his way...his one smile that used to make me crazy and weak...(she wipes her tears) sometimes I wish I can go back in time and have him in front of me all the time..only to never let go no matter what...even if his love was all a deceit and a farce...I still can't forget him nor has his love turned into hatred for him...how can I hate him after what he left with me...

"mom...mom.." She comes out of her thoughts...she looks at a boy sitting right next to her...Ayushman..her life and her only reason for smile...her happiness granted by Babaji

"What is it beta..." I look down at my six year old worried face..I smiled...he always have a habit of exploring new things and I wonder if he will be able to adjust to this new setting leaving his friends behind...

"When are we going to reach our new home?" His eyes grew bigger...it seemed like it will pop out of his head if he keeps his eyes like that

"Soon..."

"Did we had to move from our home?...I miss my friends" (Makes a sad face.)

(she pats his face): "ohh my sweet baby...I told you na..mama has a new job and it was necessary to move...(he turns around faking anger) and as for your friends..you can always make new friends at school...Ayush please look at me...

"No..." why does he have to be so stubborn just like him...

"Come on...you are my good boy aren't you...(he still doesn't turn around..she smiles) ok I guess we have to go back home then (his face lights up...she looks at him from the corner of her eyes) I will drop you back home and I will come back here...you can stay with your friends...

"What! No way! I don't want to leave you mom"

"What choice do I have...You miss your friends..I guess someone has to make a sacrifice..so I will drop you back home so you can be with your friends..."

"No...I don't need my friends mom..you are right...I will make new better friends...and plus I will talk to my other friends on phone...and we can visit them during vacation...right mom?" ..his eyes always reminded me of him...the way he looks and the way he talks and walks..its all him...I wonder if he comes face to face will he be able to recognize his kid? Will he be able to acknowledge him as his son? These questions always bother me...then I think of what what he did to me...why would he? After all who am I to him? NO ONE! My throat feels constricted at that thought...and could feel tears forming in my eyes...it hurts to know I am no one to him...god knows how much I lied to my son about his father...it hurts to know that he won't grow up with a father around like most kids...why does he has to pay for something that wasn't his fault? I look at my son and smiles as he tries to wipe the tear from my face...

"No mom...look" (puts on a big smile) see i am happy...(hugs his mom) "I promise I will be a good boy...I am your Ayush right mom..."

(smiles) "right...I promise you will make new friends..you will really like it here...and plus...we will go see new places before the school starts...

(face lights up) yeah...yeah mom can we do that please...(really excited) I am going to make a list right now of the places we can see...(She laughs) where is the travel guide book?

"it should be in your book bag"

"Ohh yeah...ok mom don't disturb me now...I am going to be very busy now..."

"Yes sir..." she rests her head back to the seat again and closes her eyes..I hope Babaji everything goes alright in city...

A girl is running on the road...trying to hold everything in her hands while running..."Taxi...Taxi..." people are looking at her while she is running as if she is a lunatic...she stops for one second to catch her breath when she finally manages to catch a taxi...she hops into the taxi "Khurana Constructions please...hurry" The taxi drivers starts driving on the road...she quickly goes through her bag and starts applying makeup on her face...she notices the driver looking at her all weird... "I have an interview today...I am running late would you please look on the road and not at me..." The driver quickly focuses his attention on the road...she quickly fixes her hair and her clothes when taxi pulls up at her destination...she heads inside just as she pays the driver and was relieved when the interview process did not start...she quietly takes her seat and looks through her resume... "Geet Handa you are next" She looks up "That's me...coming"

She was led through a double wooden door and into a big conference room...it was empty except for one person who was sitting at the far end of the table...the peon hands her resume file to the person... "khudus lagta hai...mujhe kya...bas yeh job miljaye bus" she takes her seat...couple of minutes later after getting no response " ahem...my name is Geet Handa and I obtained my degree at..." "I didn't ask you to talk yet Ms. Handa..." without looking at her... "Sorry sir..." she mumbles..and looks at him who was engrossed in her file as if he is searching for something... "you are lucky that you are the boss and I need a job warna tujhe aisa mazza chakati ki tu yaad rakhta zindagi bhar" "so Ms. Handa...I have studied your resume...must say i am impressed..." She quickly gets out of her thoughts and looks at the person...she smiles "thank you sir...as you can see..." "I am still talking Ms. Handa...and I clearly remember not giving you any permission to talk either..." He looks at her after putting down her file.

Must say the girl is pretty..not bad...would be really fun to get to know her closely...he looks at her from top to bottom...hmm her dressing sense needs to change..who wears salwar kamaeez nowadays...I bet under that clothes is a great body...he smiles...she needs a job and I need..hmm well that will be handled later... "congratulations Ms. Handa you are hired for this position..." "Thank you sir..." her smile is so pretty...I wonder how it would be like to kiss her...and touch her... "no problem...you can start tomorrow...outside you can meet my accountant who will walk you through your application process..." "Alright sir...thank you..." He gets up and shakes her hand "My pleasure Ms. Handa..." He squeezes her hand tightely and smiles... "it will sure be my pleasure." He smiles and sits back on the chair and watches her as she leaves

P.S. I DON'T have any pm list...I will send out MASS pm's of all the updates...you guys can read whichever you guys like😆
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
Yayy u started a new ff again..lol
Love the first part
so ayushman is maan and geet's son
ahh looks like maan is a play boy here
well already loving this ff hehe
cant wait for more
update soon
thanks

Congrats...wow a new ff...sounds interesting...plz updt soon.
congratulations😃
a Jerk Maan??😲
I am waiting...😍
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
oh, so this is more serious, hu? Well, I only read ur Hopeless, Bramachari Maan and Close yet so far and they all are more or less funny ones. But I will still keep on reading this one. Nice that u are writing a new one, I am sure it will be fun reading. plz continue to pm me...
all the best and thanks
Originally posted by Mina420

oh, so this is more serious, hu? Well, I only read ur Hopeless, Bramachari Maan and Close yet so far and they all are more or less funny ones. But I will still keep on reading this one. Nice that u are writing a new one, I am sure it will be fun reading. plz continue to pm me...
all the best and thanks

Well, in a way it will be serious but I hope to put some cute moments in there, it won't be like Fear and Hope. 

Thanks so much and am glad you are reading all the funny ones..I thought I should balance my fan fics..hehehee
a new ff wow love it very nice start
its look like maan is a playboy here very different from the MSK
we know
i realy want to know what have happen between maaneet
and they have a  kid too
please cont soon  will waiting eagerly for reading next part
Wow Congratz on the new FF
Oooh luving this
So maan seems lyk a playboyish type...urghh he's such a pervert only hiring her to feel her up
So maaneet already have a son,,,how did they get separated?
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
awesome update!!!
I think Maan is sort of playboy😆
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa