Thurs Jul 7 Update - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ranuja

Hmm, I dont think TA doubts Thuls about anything... he doesn't even seem angry about Thuls not taking money from Nits as he told GW straightly that Thuls didnt do anything wrong nu. I think TA is just frustrated with GW and that he thinks Thuls aapus to GW only further drove GW to say even meaner and harsher things which could've avoided him some peace for the ears...

athuvum after GW left, instead of celebrating, Thuls kept talking about that useless creature... that's why TA ran to his room 😆  I know I'm defending a loosu also but I was imagining an actual fight between T&T for a bunch of things Thuls said today. Last time GW was in the house, T said some less harsh things and TA got mad for it. This time he let her say a lot more things...athu varaikum I'm happy ...😆

IMO, TA's only mistake today was not using that cotton and tape he used to bandage Thuls' foot to bandage up GW's mouth 😡... TA needs to reveal his own gutter mouth to GW so she will shut up... Athuvaraikum I'm waiting 😉

Is it? I have yet see this episode...I am relying on the updates to write my views. Seri...let me watch this episode...but then again it was not necessary to go and shut himself in the room - pavam Thuls would have felt so lost. Probably he is ashamed of his mum/sis oda actions. Anyway Thuls has tolerated alot of nonsense from GW...should have told the old lady to shut her gap for once...!!Angry 

Bandage potta GW won't feel the pain...staple pennanuum...👏!! Can't imagine a mother making a son's life so miserable by hurting his wife's feelings...I sometimes wonder what sort of MIL this GW had??Angry
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Thanks Ranu... Oh my what a  🤬🤬 mother & sister TA has. She acted as if she is a loving MIL whereas Thuls is creating all the problems. Her intentions are so cheap and yet she got the guts to even speak to Thuls. 😡.

Thanks for the wonderful update!!!!

I am not getting the consequences of this episode. Is it for TA to understand that both his mom and sis still hate T??? Or to misunderstand T??? To get a clear picture we have to see coming episodes.

Two +ve things happened in today's episode. GW has ruined the opportunity of showing fake paasam and akkarai towards T. This is exactly opposite to Charu's idea. What they wil plan next. And also they didn't show SQ speaking to GW separately. Then we viewers should have undergone double tortures.These losers don't have brain. If TA or T speaks to Nit, then truth will come out. Then definitely Nit will be mad at SQ. These ppl didn't think in that way.

And in the hospital that nurse kept on saying Sukumar's mom is going to die. What nonsense? Instead of that she should have told, sukumar should be there to help his mom. Whether she is going to live or not, that nurse shouldn't talk like tat.