Thendral

Thurs Jul 7 Update

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Over all GW & Lav๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฌ...the great mom & daughter should go jump into erupting volcano ๐Ÿ˜ก

Both shameless hypocrites are at their peaks๐Ÿ˜ก...Lav ku everyone are..hello madam helllo lady etc etc...entha school la did she study seriously...oh my bad its GW's gutter school๐Ÿ˜ก...Lav did you thudichufy for your brother when he suffered?...did i miss anythign here๐Ÿคข  i only see you thudichufying to cool your hubby right?๐Ÿ˜ก...Nithesh kitta solli she arranged money aam...what a liar๐Ÿ˜ก...No comments about GW...when ever i think about her i am boiling๐Ÿ˜ก

I have a question here..psycho ordered GW to visit TA's house twice a day and asked her to shower alot of love on Thulasi...how can she do that now?๐Ÿคข...TA or T cant even stand her one time visit after a long time๐Ÿคข.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks ma Ranu for the wonderful update and comments ๐Ÿค—.

I was really happy to see a happy cute couple T&T after a long time, and that too Thulasi studying peacefully and TA making coffee for his wife...but sigh as usual Kumaran had to spoil it ๐Ÿ˜ก.

I felt sooo sad for Thulasi ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—. That GW thittufied Thulasi with the most kevalamana words ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. Yaaru poranthirukka koodathu and yaaru kevalamaana porappu ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. Those words from her describe only herself and her selfish daughter ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข. Calling her Anni as Madame and that too infront of TA was the limit ๐Ÿ˜ก. I just felt like punching into her face ๐Ÿ˜ก. If mother and daughter torture Thulasi this much infront TA...appo if he is/ was not there...how much would they badmouth her ๐Ÿ˜ก. Nit should slap his pei-wife and chase her out of his house ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. 

I was more mad at TA than these two Gutterwomen ๐Ÿ˜ก. He should have spoken that what Thulasi spoke about herself ๐Ÿ˜ก. His mom kept kevalapaduthufying his wife, this idiot kept quiet and did not even stop her or told his sister to respect his wife. In fact Nit scolded his wife yday for disrespecting Thulasi, but this TA didn't ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. He did not even apologize to Thulasi for whatever his mom and sister spoke but got frustrated with his wife ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. Poor girl started to cry coz of those two sick women and this guy did not do anything ๐Ÿ˜ก. Once he comes to know about his mom, i want him to repeat GW's dialogues about Thulasi today, but to his mom. If he does not, he can GTH with his mom and sis ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. Let Thulasi lead a peaceful life!

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›

Im tired to scold this useless people๐Ÿ˜† So NO COMMENTS!๐Ÿ˜ก

But, Thuls was amazingโญ๏ธ She proved that she is my GF๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ Haha no srsly, she was good๐Ÿ‘

I will scold them later, after drinking Horlicks!๐Ÿ˜†
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the superb update.๐Ÿ˜Š . Finally GW&l entered ourT&t' house to cause problemsZip It. They are jealous after seeing T&t. Poojai velai karadi mathiri ammavum ponnum vanthachu. Sigh๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก. Lavanya is going to ruin her own life with her bad attitude.

She has turned up to be her mother's daughter๐Ÿ˜‰.  Hey lav! you are so selfish in today's episode. You got a greatest help from thuls who has helped you to go to nit house๐Ÿ˜ก.

But still you have not understood thuls but simply nodding your head for whatever your mother was telling and speaking ill of thuls๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿ˜ก But I can't blame your char coz you are GW's daughter.๐Ÿ˜‰  Thai ettadi paithal kutti pathinaruadi payumamnu sariya than irruku..๐Ÿ˜ก

Coming to TA,  he should not have yelled at thuls for such mattersNo No No. Can't he see his mother is playing a double game? No matter whatever thuls does to this family, she is never going to be acknowledged as her in-laws are never going to change.๐Ÿ˜ก

Coming to B's track, Good question from D๐Ÿ‘ how can B prove that she is lax' wife.  Aadu nanikirathenu oonai alugiratham. She needs marriage certificate and thali right? ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update!  Surprising and astounding episode!!

YAY YAY. HRH SQ has officially joined the elusive, dubious and disgraceful GW club after her moronic, rude and pathetic behavior towards TA'n'T and proving that she is cut from the same cloth as her gutter mom.

It was Nizz to see T'n'TA together for most of the episode, even in the midst of din and rumble in their household courtesy of GWs.

Kind of surprised by the no holds barred full throttle attack on T by GW's, departing from their usual goody two shoes act to snipe @ T. GW's tirade was comical ... not wanting to measure useless donkey's tail, alleging T's rude behavior towards Nit, T's new job- needling, splitting, spoiling SQ life, wanting to unsolicited advice to T giving up herself respect ... ROFL ROFL.

Bravo Thulz, Bravo!! It was astounding to see T, unlike her usual demure self; T was going toe to toe with GW's as a possessed woman and giving back in 'kind' with the same ferocity and venom in her pointed rebuttals. It was good to see T repeatedly asserting over her rights and hold over TA as his beloved wife and calling into question about their need to visit 'her home'. Wow what an transformation.

Although, it is great see T becoming bold and standing up for her rights, but this is not her USP and forte. T cannot and should behave like GW and get into a slanging match regardless of what the situation is she cannot outduel in verbal spat. As TA requested repeatedly to calm down, T should allow TA to handle GW's.

Finally, GW asserted that TA will feel sorry for having married T but SQ will be the one to be shown the door by Nit fam.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Ranuja!!  Love the title and super side comments!!

Everything was going good until SQ and GW showed up. 

It was nice of Tamil to make something for Tulasi while she was studying and how he helped her wound.  I'm happy that GW and daughter saw TT on the sofa...stomach burning for them.

Is it wrong for a husband to help his wife when she is hurt?  Bazari is speaking as though this is a crime.  She blames Tulasi for separating Lav and Nit when she is trying to separate TT.

I was a bit shocked to see the fight. So now Bazari is not going to act like she cares about TT. Her dialogues were so gutter today...I saw this scene because of Tulasi.  She stole the show.  I loved how she faught back with her MIL.  She wasn't trying to hurt anyone on purpose but spoke the truth today.  Please Tulasi don't cry because of these dumb ladies, they are not worth your tears.

Madame Lavanya was acting crazy today.  They barely know what happened and instead come and blame Tulasi as though she kicked out Nitish and insulted him.

@ Gunz...ya...Tamil just stood there and said nothing.  Even after they left he yells at Tulasi to leave...so rude!!

I don't think Bazari will come to TT house soon...wonder what Charu will do now...she needs another plan...

Poor Sukumar's mom...I still find this hospital track a waste of time...

Dharman is playing a double game and now Bhuvana needs to find a way to prove that she is Laxman's legal wife.

Good episode with TT...I want to see more of them...also the new bgm is nice.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks ranu for the super update and also yr super avi...

This GW n Lav ku eppu aapu from TA i am waiting...i think sooner or later this nitish is going to admit regretting marrying Lav  (it cant happen soon) like GW said...

the way lav called madam to T ...then itself TA shud hv stopped her..but one thing she said correctly and that her marriage cannot be compared with TT's...when GW said thro thaali to garbage TT's expressions good then...

hope TA realises the truth from nitish this time  ..that lav did not want him to gv money or the job..cant wait for that to happen...

dharman n bhuvana meet good, esp when he asked abt original purushan.it was too good...

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Rans for the wonderful episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wonder if it was herbal tea if TA prepared and thats the reason both of them cud not have it as the recipe must have come from Psycho...rofl..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(vaa tanu vaa...come quote this ๐Ÿ˜›)
His feeling for Thulz, when she got hurt was nice but later standing like a pillar was totally annoying.๐Ÿ˜ก
Makku TA was a good spectator like a usual husbd struck inbetween Amma and pondatti. Why cant he just say how badly he was hurt with his mom and his sister for what they did. If he really closed his eyes and cried and fell on her shoulders for support the other day for what his mum and selfish queen did..why didnt he support thulz when GW abused her badly talking about her family and saying that TA will feel bad for marrying Thulz and also when Lav said Thulz spoiled her life.๐Ÿ˜ก He should have defended at these blames atleast even if he had not defened for Nits issue afterall these blames are ridiculous and GW is the sole reason for all these issues.(anand and TA are partly invloved though๐Ÿ˜‰).

Bhuvana and Dharman dealing ku evlo partnership(in crime) nu lets se tmrw...๐Ÿ˜›
Oh how sad about the lab tech and his mom..lets see how this side story is gg to move too..

And i want Thulz to ask sorry to Nits in a sarcastic way and tell about Lav and GW told he felt so sad again in a sarcastic way and let him know the details.. Then Lav and GW will have their own kacheri by Nits๐Ÿ˜ก..lets see..๐Ÿ˜•

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for your cool update on this hot episode. ๐Ÿ‘

Nowadays T and T dont get romantic at all and occassionally if they do dunno from which part of the earth these villains and villis come to disturb them .Oh Jeez

All bcos of TA, dont he have anyone else to go and ask for money?  He always invites trouble and
finally its Tulasi who pays for it...poor girl ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This selfish Lavanya doesnt even realise that TA is suffering with money issues all bcos of the 4 lakhs he paid for her urupadatha wedding. And now when Nitish gives that 18,000 Tulasi should fall in his feet and get that moneyam...Lavanya you and your useless  mother can go and hang yourself...Pissed

Once when Mohan insulted Tulasi, TA gave a tight slap to Mohan but why didnt he do that to Lavanya and his stupid mother today?

TA you are active, full of energy when it comes to all other aspects but why is that you become so dumb when it comes to your Mother, Sister and one more irritating psycho Charu..?

Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago