Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

How did you like the SSSP serial??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Today is the 4th episodes.What did you  liked in SSSP and what you  did not liked in SSSP ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How did you like the SSSP serial??" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
The show has had a decent first week...Clap...the characters are nice and the actors playing them are doing a superb job!!!!!!The story is very much real...the issue tooo is faced by many Indian families...even today  (OMG I've started to sound more like a critic...LOL)

I hope the story keeps its pace and doesn't disappoint us!!!!!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegNandita5br200910anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
You have said what you feel about the serial.yes you have given your opinoin I will agree with you that doesn't disappoint us.

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
the first week was slow paced, the main focus being Meeta's marriage...the actors are doing a descent job...Ankita seems to have done proper homework for her language, accent and even in the sewing...
but i still feel, the show is lacking some where in appealing to the viewers...hope the coming episodes cover for it...looking forward for better work in all aspects...

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
 Just Now show new & only 1 week so its like... but when Main Hero come show is super...Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.