O mere dilke chain..chain aaye mere dilko dua kije - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Wafa_94

LOL.🀣

I was glad to see that Arnav felt that he was doing wrong with her. He's falling in lurvee !!☺️ btw, the smileys were fab !πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

wafa ...i dont think its love...he hs jus realized wat he did d way he behaved ws wrong...it ws jus as a human...dat he felt he ws rude to a person...
Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
awsummm post dits!!!!

my fav emoti is ....🀣
OH MY GAAAD!!!!!🀣

Adits bitiya ee kya karr rahiii ho..!!  Itna laughing karati rahogi toh laughterrr chaaillenge mein bhijwana padega !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HAHA But in all honesty, your post was as chamkili as chamkili herself!!!🀣 Sach mein chhote ki khud toh haalat kharab, Khushi Kumari Gupta ki karne chala hai  πŸ˜† ishtupidd Phoool.. 

Thank you for the awesome post !!! β€οΈ
Originally posted by nehawalia

OH MY GAAAD!!!!!🀣

Adits bitiya ee kya karr rahiii ho..!!  Itna laughing karati rahogi toh laughterrr chaaillenge mein bhijwana padega !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HAHA But in all honesty, your post was as chamkili as chamkili herself!!!🀣 Sach mein chhote ki khud toh haalat kharab, Khushi Kumari Gupta ki karne chala hai  πŸ˜† ishtupidd Phoool.. 

Thank you for the awesome post !!! β€οΈ

awww dear thanx so much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...laughter challenge n me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah i said d same wen he said khushi kumari gupta tumhe chain se nahi jeene dunga...i ws like khud ka chain khoya hai woh dhundd...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously Dits the 2 best scenes of today I literally had to rewind and watch it...

1. The Driver's expressions is like  - ladki ki itni himmat ki Aakash Sir ke saamne muh khol rahi hain???

2. When Aakash saw Payal as Khushi's sister as if usse us waqt kuch bhi maangte to he would have given you that...That was awesome. 

and I actually am liking Aakash - Payal luv story. They are cutie cute. πŸ˜ƒ

I liked your this dialogue representation and emoti...

leaned a bit on his car..eyes closed for a moment..jaise bijli kadki ASR bk to his own...

" nahi Arnav singh raizada ko kabhi kisi bhi ladki se koi farak nahi padta..."
Originally posted by doodleberry

Seriously Dits the 2 best scenes of today I literally had to rewind and watch it...

1. The Driver's expressions is like  - ladki ki itni himmat ki Aakash Sir ke saamne muh khol rahi hain???

2. When Aakash saw Payal as Khushi's sister as if usse us waqt kuch bhi maangte to he would have given you that...That was awesome. 

and I actually am liking Aakash - Payal luv story. They are cutie cute. πŸ˜ƒ

I liked your this dialogue representation and emoti...

leaned a bit on his car..eyes closed for a moment..jaise bijli kadki ASR bk to his own...

" nahi Arnav singh raizada ko kabhi kisi bhi ladki se koi farak nahi padta..."

yeah doods...dat driver ws lk...mere saab ke baarein mein..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think dey mus hv sn ASR n akash fr some years n dey mus b knwin mre abt his behavior n d reasons fr it...

n ya akash n payal look cute...

1 thing i m lkin is dat der r parallel tracks so ders no too much of arnav-khushi which is good...dey r goin good...touchwood...

nyway thanx doods...alwaz good to c u here...πŸ€—

Don't worry Dits I'll be here always... bas some days I don't feel like writing or I forget to write here...but will be here. This show is now growing on me. More because I am getting what I missed in Geet HSP is that there we cudn't enjoy the whole some entertainment of the show but only the leads and here its about all the characters put together. Like I love the Leads of course but they are not the only reason for the show. We love to see Aakash - Payal, the trio Raizada women, Buaji and the canteen's Manju Aunty. All are sooo good and the CVs are doing a great job. I think this is the reason why Star Plus is No.1 and they know how to make their audience glued to TV. IPKKND has really become a complete entertainment.  Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago