7th July... Vaiki Dreamzz and IMV's smart move...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Charu goes up and IMV closes chest and comes up... and charu sees him, down and getting into lift and going back up...

Vaiki Scene: D sees V working on laptop and V notices her stare, and asks what happened? she replies, she is just looking how happy he appears while working, and V thanks her... After few mins, he realizes, battery is low and D says charger is also there... and V sees and thanks her... and She goes on puts it in pluge, but Lights goes off... and D is scared, she dashes into V in dark... and V holds her, same... old cute stare scene... V goes and finds torch in drawer and uses it... for light, he opens the window and feels the breeze, and is happy... 😳and He sits down and D passes him pillow, and both sleep, but D is not really comfortable... and she calls for V and expresses her fear of new place+Darkness, and V hands her torch and says " Jab Darr... lage tab torch mere moonh par maarna,,, 😆and D in her style asks Jee? And V says, I mean put its light on my face'. And D agrees, both sleep and D ons light, and Calls V ' He wakes and asks her, "what happened?" she says, you asked me to put light in your face but u r sleeping, faced otherside'😆 This time he assures, Ok I will sleep face you... and D again wakes up and asks where is water? V gets up and gets her water... and She says she did not want to drink it, she couldn't see it in dark, so she was just wondering!! and V says, Ok I will drink it and he haves it... and both sleep, D is still not leveled, up she takes pillow and moves...

Charu brings food for IMV and is surprised not find him there, then she hears splashes, she sees him in swimming pool she goes down and sees him drinking after swimming... Charu comes to talk to him, but he ignores him...

Break...

PK comes and wakes VD and V gets up and is shocked to see D sleeping next to him and he wakes her up and asks her, and again knock and V goes and sleeps on bed and V near dressing table... and PK comes in and D acts as if waking V who tries to ignore plan of PK to go for a walk and V asks if they are here for relaxation... or exercise, and PK tells him to come fast... D comes near V and informs him that PK has gone, and D informs  are great actor and V also says same to D... "Vaibhavjee uthye naa... pulees..."😆 both laugh...

Manju comes to virani house, and talks abt. meeting, IMV tells her that he will come back after 20 mins. and he becomes romantic towards Charu and asks her to have breakfast togeather... and she agrees, both share cute time, BB calls and Charu invites him for dinner, and IMV has some plans and he calls rehab center...

Break...

Lady comes and inform chandru, people have come from rehab center, and are asking for your guidance... and Chandru explains to main people, that people may fall in ground due to damage on  road, but its embarrassing for him not to get up...Dali is present as well... and Dali sees Chandru  and is shocked, with almost heart attack... and Calls IMV's place to talk to D... and He informs D is not in Mumbai and Dali wishes to talk to IMV and IMV invites him for dinner as well with Bhaa.. and is seen happy at the end...

Precap:
Edited by shahsb_26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oye hoye  kyaa scene tha vaiki ke beech mein andhere mein

and v gives torch to d , aur d ne phir kitnaa pareshaan kiyaa🤣
she asked for water, v being a good boy gets it  then said i dont want it was just asking abt it🤣
and then v drinks it🤣
i have never seen such a couple 😆they r totally different
hmm u see how much d loves v, v was so happy while working on the lappy
v cmon dude wake up 😆
ekdum phatakedaar episode tha
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ chupkar.. pura update to padhne de 🤣 m thinking there is more VD coming up🤣 ahem.. andhera kahi PK ne to nahi kiya.. after findin out tht the lappy n charger was missing. .PK is fully capable 🤣
shahsb_26 thumbnail
yes... there were 2 Vaiki scenes today lol... done...
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Today I have My own views besides update and reading comments... Lol like all of you...
I really wonder character of IMV is shown soo smart... I mean the person who has thought of wonderful ideas in form of IMV is genious... I am sure, I could not have even thought of such wonderful idea to get back CP... and move story ahead... rehab and asking dali to see CP... wow quick planning I wanna meet this person man... :D he can help me in my decession making Lol...
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

^^ chupkar.. pura update to padhne de 🤣 m thinking there is more VD coming up🤣 ahem.. andhera kahi PK ne to nahi kiya.. after findin out tht the lappy n charger was missing. .PK is fully capable 🤣

the second scene was more fun, v ki acting dekho and d acting as a totally good wife bade pyaar se keh rahi hain vji uthiye naaROFL
yaa ho sakta hain pk ne kiyaa ho, par jisne bhi kiya bahut accha kiya, bhagwan uskaa bhala kare😃ROFL
haa this song from me , it kind of fits d somewhat

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg9G1dacXjk[/YOUTUBE]

sonali.19281 thumbnail
LMAOOO these 2.. now m lil too eager to watch epi.. damn.. wen will next 5 hrs get over😆 VD are getting better by d day.. n wow. .such an interesting point.. now.. sigh.. esp now.. wen m gone all of next week.. and wont be able to catch the drama
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Today I have My own views besides update and reading comments... Lol like all of you...
I really wonder character of IMV is shown soo smart... I mean the person who has thought of wonderful ideas in form of IMV is genious... I am sure, I could not have even thought of such wonderful idea to get back CP... and move story ahead... rehab and asking dali to see CP... wow quick planning I wanna meet this person man... :D he can help me in my decession making Lol...

oh yes that was totally unexpected move but u surely expect the unexpected from imv
now dalichand will get to know abt it, charu will not get suspicious at imv at all vaise bhi he today acted so sweetly to charu putting all her doubts to rest
. kisiko buddhu banana koi imv se seekhe😆
i will trade my entire property to get his brains lol😆😆

sonali.19281 thumbnail
@ Paaji.. waah kya gana socha hain.. aj to main sarey ganey dal doon inpe🤣 D ne V ko businessman se actor bana diya and vice versa.. these 2 r uber fun😆 they'll do everything to get out of romance.. but at the same time cant think beyond each other also gradually.. 😉 

P.S. flaunts my new sig.. binis made last nite😍.. kinna sohna lag raha hain V aur uski smile. .D ki bhi achchi hain par tu uspar gana likh.. main to V jaap mein busy hoon
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
VD are getting more and more cute. Loved both the scenes. D waking him up every other second and then V enacting D's "Vaibhavji uthya na pleaseee" ROFL. The very first bit where D just looks at him while he's working was sweet as well ... And yes, good to see IMV back in his evil, plotting mode.