ssk 7th july written update complete

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hola ppl today doing update on behalf of todays updater

and as usual press chaska meter and do comment on all ssk tb articles ,and create good good topics etcSmileSmile it was good episode here the update

scens starts from yesterdays  end  shantoo bhaiya asks rholi that  yo are the same person  who didnot liked our serving in chak dhoom audition ri8 bua interrupts and says oh you also mistook ,rholi is clueless ,bua says you shold have sen her mausi's kid nimmi ROFLROFL rholi says  yaa you must have seen her only bua says both look alike ..shantoo bhaiya says i thought i saw her ,bua somewat manages and convinces him .then shanto bhaiya leaves bua says rholi i said u na ...dont go infront of himrholi says sorry bua ji i  i was scared seeing his moochi LOLLOL
bua then goes to maataji and says  rasam sab hogaya acha sey shall we start music  and dance maataji says ya sure ,rholi says  now maataji also gave permission everyone should dance  cherry comes and says first taai ji and mumi will dance
prem's mom starts raaja ki ayegi baraat (wait  u forgot ur son's name too LOLLOLhe is prem aunti ji ROFLchachi ji starts dancing  prem's mom drags prem  and she too dancing  prem blushing Blushing they finishes shailu bhaiya enters like hero Dancing then pari bhabi enters Dancing
they starts dancing *aaj kal terey merey pyaar * song  (aww pari bhabi and shailu bhaiya chemistry plus dance ClapClap  sooper ) their dance ends  (arrey someone is running inside dance floor Geek ) uma  bhabi (arrey bhabi they will give u chance na ...why u were running like catching rat LOL) she starts her dance  *pardesiyaan  song * shantoo bhaiya blushing and he too joins her LOLLOL their song ends now all the jodi  (chacha-chachi ,shailu-pari ,shantoo bhaiya-uma bhabi) group dance *jab jab* song (seriously all dances so cute ,simar sasural waley also relates to dance  ) bua  and rholi,cherry enters they do few steps   and  see next who comes mr hitlar *taliyaan * now jamna laal and meena ji dances ,now all calls  siamr  and prem ...
prem goes to dance Day Dreaming  *tenu le ke main javanga * plays prem dances  ( seriously shoaib was so cute is expressions  and dance was so shweet EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming) while song he goes and gives rose to simar ,simar blushes and runs prem sings  simar turns and sings the gal part and gives rose back  prem is dancing all happy whole family dances

simar turns and sees that ichki enters ,she is all sad bua and rholi too notices 
ichki enters hall simar  moves backward he comes and gives  gift  to simar ,simar sees bua and she takes it , ichki says there your house was locked so i found the key and came here Angry
bua ji AngryAngry grrs why he came here  he says ashirvaad dheney and moves  (seriously y this  pichki came here damm he seriously have problem in his head hate how he speaks Dead)
he goes and says hello to each and every family members bua rholi and simar worried ,jamna laal notices ichki and goes near him with surender (dude laat maar issey ghar khey bahar Angry) ichki sees jamna laal and says raasey raadey thanks for coming  come tomorrow also ( yami falls from chair  ROFLROFLROFL)   jamna laal says ya  aana toh padega kal im gals father  ROFL say me who are  you ,, ichki clueless diwedi uncle comes and says he is ur relation u didnot recognize Confused jamna laal says if he is our relation means i have never met him ,ichki scared Angry shilu bhaiya says if he is not frm both family mean s who is he  ,ichki says bua say who im if u r saying or i will say bua says he comes from vaidji's clinic  ,i had pain in my leg so i phoned  so he came shailu bhaiya says i have never seen service like this they gives medicine at door steps LOLLOL  diwedi uncle  tries to intreepts but bua ji manages,
ichki starts his blabbering shantoo bhaiya notices him and thinks he has seen him somewhere ( arrey bhai dnt start ur 007 mission plzz already a big pichki entered in Angry)
ichki continus his blabber Sleepy by the tym jamna laal ji goes and thanks maataji ..and in next scene prem asks cherry whether she will make simar and him meet or not cherry says bhaiya im trying only na... then she goes to simar and calls her to eat gholgabbey simar say no she is not in mood plus now we r gng na so another day for sure  cherry is sad simar goes  she sees prem and cherry simar looks at prem sad ,prem thinks why she is sad what happend to her

episode ends

precap : ichki insists simar too dance ,siamr says no she cant go against prem ji promise ichki says no u have to dance  ,competition on ur marriage day  Angry

definately best part of todays episode all dances plus prems dance ghatiya part is ichki Angry

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 07 July 2011 at 11:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirkrasssriyapoojamiss_patel5rgattuPrinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ssk 7th july written update complete" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.