Full Use of Butter

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Buttering episode

Today seems like was a buttering episode from the looks of it.

Firstly Jagat goes to DS and first butters her up by asking about her health and telling her to get better and back to her old self, this is so she is in a good mood so that he can ask her about money.  Seems like he only goes to DS when he is in need of something and she is the one to help him

DS rocked the episode though, she saw straight through everything and played him at his own game, she in turned buttered him up about Bhairon and told him that just like she forgave jagat bhairon is her son afterall, after some coaxing he will forgive him as well.

The expressions on her face were classic, she was the highlight of the show most definitely, no one else in the family could have done justice to this bit, I am liking DS more and more.  LOLLOL

Then Jagat goes to butter up Bhairon by making excuses for bhairon to feel sorry for him and telling him about all his expenses and problems. WOW the look on bhairon face said more then his actual words. But good at what Bhairon said he never bothered about the needs of the family therefore why should he bother about his needs.  I think DS knew Bhairon would say this and therefore send him to his father,  Jagat needs to understand what he has put his family through and he is the kind of person that needs it drilled into him before he actually understands.

Its funny how he always runs to DS for everything, that part of him has not changed, even when he was little he used to run to DS for his every problems, shame he didn't come to her when he decided to get married to Gauri. LOL at how DS was milkingLOLLOL it and being overtly shocked at bhairon's reaction, I cant believe Jagat was actually falling for it lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujashamiltiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Full Use of Butter" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

after a long time...I enjoy Ds's reaction fully!!

last time it was munni badnam dance!ROFL

Jagat did all type of buttering to ds...but he should understand that...ds used to this butter ...it will not work on her!!...
but what to say...He can't understand...instead of getting Ds's help...he slips in the butter!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemisiatiny15

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

after a long time...I enjoy Ds's reaction fully!!

last time it was munni badnam dance!ROFL

Jagat did all type of buttering to ds...but he should understand that...ds used to this butter ...it will not work on her!!...

but what to

say...He can't understand...instead of getting Ds's help...he slips in the butter!LOL

what he does understand is that DS is an expert of all types of butter and there is immune to the taste if it, no matter whow it is, instead it is the other person who end up slipping up in there own spread lol

But honestly though i am liking ds more and more she is funny these days, i have not seen this side of hers before.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujatiny15khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top