Balika Vadhu

paise ke liye kuch bhi karega

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_zephyr

_zephyr

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Dear Jagya

Do you remember the day you walked in with G when the havan was going on in the haveli?

Do you remember all the things that you said to your Dad and insulted him no end?

I am sure you don't because if you did you wouldnt have gone to him to give your sorry story and beg for money !(oh! did I hear an apology, I am sure you said it but must have slipped my hearing)

you shameless piece of whatever...it is your zindagi...go sort it out...

Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa
Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa

Kya paisa paisa karta hai kyon paise pe tu marta hai
Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa

Ik baat mujhe batla de tu uss rab se kyun nai darta hai
De dana dan paisa paisa De dana dan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134ridhithakur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "paise ke liye kuch bhi karega" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top