dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikkitherealist

I'll tell you where the story will go -

The 2 D's get together
Have divorce and seperate
Gargi knocks off DK (serial loses half the fans!)
Disha has baby
Brings Gargi to justice (serial loses plot)
Disha goes off with Verdant

Producers have their 200 - 300 episodes, never mind the viewers..

Hey Nikki, besides being a realist, are you a pessimist? LOL

Actually, you have expressed some of my fears as far as the future of the show goes. Let's all pray the show does not get ruined that, or any other, way! But I really am not holding my breath- just look at how many other shows have gone down the drain!!! Angry

There's still some hope in my heart for this one...

-DKaddict

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

we should all sign a petition and send it to the producers threatening that if they DO THAT we will stop watching the show!LOL

there will be no point with out DK & DISHA!Cry

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I'm not quite the pessimist, dkaddict but you have to admit the serials always seem to lose their steam and get totally off the road... and they love to bring in babies!

I sure would like to see the serial showing the relationship development between the two D's (hopefully without the baby) for a change. Of course, with a bit of Inder, Rano, Gargi, etc thrown in.
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

If they can't do without a baby, then perhaps they can create a love triangle between Inder, Rano, and ummmmmm, well, I kinda hate to say Vedant, cause I do like the guy, but I cannot think of anyone else for it, so... Then Rano could have a baby! Inder would be devastated, because he never did the deed, but is too embarassed to admit it. So while Rano and Inder try to hide it from the rest of the family, everyone is wondering why they are not happy about having a baby.

How did Rano get pregnant? Well, after all the difficulties between DK, Disha, and him, Vedant gets to drinking. While drunk, he runs into Rano, who is all disturbed and crying because Inder is obviously still in love with someone else. He feels bad for her and tries to comfort her. One thing leads to another...  This stuff happens in real life, so why not on TD? It would satisfy the baby-lust! Big smile

It could be a fun little sub-plot, so long as it doesn't take too much time away from our darling D duo!

-DKaddict

angelz IF-Rockerz
angelz
angelz

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Wait..Im confused.. vedant is D.Kz brother. I relli dont get it cuz i missed a few episodes. But vedant is cute lolz Diana

Go to top