D.K. and Vedant

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

D.K. is Sehgal and Vedant is Vadhera and Vedant is Gargi's son.. So, Gargi was married to another man before? As far as I remember, the flashbacks were about 15-16 years ago.. and Vedant was not there.. and he is not below 15..

and, when I first read the synopsis of Tumhari Disha, she was suppose to be married to an older divorcee, where is D.K.'s first wife???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

It is possible that Gargi was with another man. It is also possible that Vedant just doesn't want to be identified with the Seghal family, for various reasons. Would you want to be known as Gargi's son? 🤢

As for the timing of things, the writers don't seem to understand it either. I just ignore it, as, at this point, it has no real importance to the plot. Fairly inconsequencial, I think.

Since they did not show Vedant in flashbacks, they are leaving the field of possibilities wide open. Sometimes writers strategicly leave things out...

-DKaddict

jingle thumbnail

if the producers decide to extend the serial for another on year then they might bring dk's ex wife,disha's lost sister and even her dead mother from the grave!

dkaddict thumbnail

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Oh, God no! No dead mothers and the like!!! 😆 Too funny! Goodness, if they do that, they may as well reveal an affair between Disha's real mother and her foster father, thereby making Disha a somewhat more legitimate heir to the Bhosale family business, and not actually the daughter of a servant. LOL!

-DKaddict

jingle thumbnail
so atlast they showed the confrontation of dk and vedanth in today's episode(23.02.05)
nikkitherealist thumbnail
I'll tell you where the story will go -

The 2 D's get together
Have divorce and seperate
Gargi knocks off DK (serial loses half the fans!)
Disha has baby
Brings Gargi to justice (serial loses plot)
Disha goes off with Verdant

Producers have their 200 - 300 episodes, never mind the viewers..
memsaab thumbnail
oh puhleeeeez it is not Balaji Production!!
sesky thumbnail
Good point youve brought up, memsaab. Even i dont particularly get Vedant's roots exactly, or what the ages of the characters are, etc.  really wish the writers would be more consistent and realistic with things like this. But you know how Indian serials are...kya karen?
dkaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkitherealist

I'll tell you where the story will go -

The 2 D's get together
Have divorce and seperate
Gargi knocks off DK (serial loses half the fans!)
Disha has baby
Brings Gargi to justice (serial loses plot)
Disha goes off with Verdant

Producers have their 200 - 300 episodes, never mind the viewers..

Hey Nikki, besides being a realist, are you a pessimist? 😆

Actually, you have expressed some of my fears as far as the future of the show goes. Let's all pray the show does not get ruined that, or any other, way! But I really am not holding my breath- just look at how many other shows have gone down the drain!!! 😡

There's still some hope in my heart for this one...

-DKaddict

krazee_gurl thumbnail

we should all sign a petition and send it to the producers threatening that if they DO THAT we will stop watching the show!😆

there will be no point with out DK & DISHA!😭