Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Eep Eep Party after the awesomelicious rain drenched epi of yesterday n a very rain drenched hug.. we got to see the Chivalrous side of our Beast.. as he extended his coat to a shivering Beauty..but Missus ASR kya Mr. ASR se kum hai.. ke aaiven hi baat man le.. ASR suggested n Khushi rejected the offer making ASR drive down the windy and raindrenched roads of Delhi in sheer anger.. n rage..!!

But even in the car... the only thot on his mind was of our Beauty and each moment of their interaction... Not to mention the highlight being Khushi's slipped Saree ka Pallu EmbarrassedLOL ... So lost in his inner turmoil was our Beast that he had to reassure himself that even if his Heart says he is doing something wrong.. he is right...n that he can never do wrong...!! After all..no girl can matter that much now can she?? to make ASR feel guilty Embarrassed

Super truper epi.. man..!! This show gets better every freagn day Thumbs Up

n btw.. yes..there was another round of SCANNING SESSION Dancing

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

zerro-sia-Aahanaxx11radev2010Ishrafan11Harpreet.M-Racha-wadi..dollgreenleaf007DoodleCandYlicious_SMissArshi-shockalotmazkachazkatinsel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main jahan rahoon..teri yaad sath hai!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Omg ...thank u for the heads up ...my heart is beating faster , i m heading straight to youtube to watch it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Woaaahhh ASR offers her his coat? Wow man this man is going to make me crazzyy LOL but why did khushi reject it? Anways cant wait to see the episode Day Dreaming

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

Woaaahhh ASR offers her his coat? Wow man this man is going to make me crazzyy LOL but why did khushi reject it? Anways cant wait to see the episode Day Dreaming

Oye.. Hubby beizaati karega to Wifey sahen thode na karegi...Embarrassed

Woh bhi to attitude dikhaegi na LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

Omg ...thank u for the heads up ...my heart is beating faster , i m heading straight to youtube to watch it 

Yep yep.. it will beat even faster after another round of ASR's scanning session of Khushi LOL

radev2010

IF-Dazzler

radev2010

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the summay! You are the best !Smile

you are right this show gets better and better ..

Armu4eva

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by aahana1

Oye.. Hubby beizaati karega to Wifey sahen thode na karegi...Embarrassed

Woh bhi to attitude dikhaegi na LOL

Oh no, he again speaks rudely to her Ouch Dhat ! I thought after this incident his heart must have melted Ouch

Armu4eva

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by -Racha-

Yep yep.. it will beat even faster after another round of ASR's scanning session of Khushi LOL

I dont think my heart can beat anyfaster when i see it it will stop rightaway LOL...ASR what are u doing to us !

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.