Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only
---

*Saath Nibhaana Saathiya*
-- Written Update ~ 07th July'2011 --
-- Episode - #316--
---

Part1
Episode Begins with All (Hetal Koki Parag and Gopi) were Walking towards the Car. Kokila tells See Gopi we went to So many schools But no One took u. Now I think UU shouldn't do it. U will not get an Admission in any schoo. Gopi says U are Right Maa ji

Dhaval tells Kinjal to Keep The Money of today in the Piggy Bank. Kinjal tells It to Give it to Urmila Because At least she won't Keep telling about Sugar and tea Powder. Urmila comes and tells If there is Less Sugar. There will be less tea. Both Of them Argue. In the End Kinjal tells If u don't want Us to be a Trouble maker Let us go and stay Somewhere. Urmila is Mum she tells No I am talking about taking care of the House. Kinjal tells Ok For 1 Week i will take care of the House. Urmila tells No No Need.

Dhaval goes Near them and tell Can i say something? Dhaval says that Urmila should Give Kinjal one chance at least Both Will take care of the House. Kinjal tells So Fui Give me the Locker Key. Urmila without Actually giving, In the End Gives it.

In the Modi House, The Bell rang. All come in. Rashi tells them to Take Aarti. Kokila tells How can we Take aarti with Shoes on our Foot. Rashi tells Sorry and tells Gopi Now Firstly tell Me the Good News. Gopi is about to tell. Hetal tells Rashi we didn't get a Good School for Gopi. Kokila says No Mota Bhabhi the truth is No One is Ready to Take gopi In the School at this Age. Gopi is Ashamed. Rashi is trying to Control her Smile.

Part 2
Rashi becomes serious and tells This is Very Bad and Sad. Rashi tells U all are out from Morning. U All sit I'll bring Tea For U'll. all sit. Gopi goes to Krishna and Parvati's idol and stands. Rashi and Mani Come with Trays. Kokila tells Why did U come U are not Fine na. Mani tells Rashi made the tea i just Brought it. All smile at rashi. Parag tells I am sad for Gopi she Was so Happy.

In front of Krishna's Idol, Gopi tells Krishna ji I would do Lot of Hard work But u. Chirag Tells Its Shocking that Even Rajkot School for Children did Allow. Kokila asks Rajkot School for Children? Chirag tells We have given them Donation. Parag tells Oh I forgot about it. Kokila tells Oh My God We kept Loitering Around the Whole day and u didn't even Remember. Kokila tells Hetal that we will go in the Morning Itslef. Chirag tells I will call up the Principal Maybe the Talk will be done today. Parag calls Gopi. 

Chirag calls the Princi and tells that Koki wants to talk to Him. Kokila tells My Bahu for Some reason she couldn't go to school and complete her education I know that she Is Over age But Still if u can Help us? The Princi says Yes as she is Over age and there are some small children In the Class i think the Parents will have a Problem. But Anyway we will see. I want to Meet ur Bahu in the Morning and I will Ask see her Interest in Studies and will decide. All ask her what happened. Kokila tells that Guru Ji will take her Interview. Gopi asks Interview? Kokila tells He will Ask u some questions and will then decide. Gopi just looks at Ahem

Part 3
Kokila tells Ahem Tomorrow U will also Have to Be present During Gopi's Interview. Ahem tells Its Not Possible and Is it Necessary for me to come? Kokila tells Yes. After Your marriage U and ur Wife is Responsible for things and he will want to Talk to u. Chirag to Insists Him. Ahem says He is Very Busy these days and will not be able to come. Gopi has tears in her Eyes. Ahem looks at her and tells Kokila " Maa U are wasting time on a Person Who wants to Study After a Tutor leaving the House. Ahem leaves

Kokila tells I will talk to Ahem in the Morning. I am sure he will Listen to Me. Hetal tells But this Principal has Given us Some Kind of Hope. Kokila agrees With Hetal. Kokila tells Let us go in the Kitchen, Its Gonna be night and We will make food. Rashi tells I have made Somethings. Hetal smiles. all go. Jigar remains back

Jigar goes And tells Gopi don't Get worried on What bro told just pay attention to what will happen tomorrow. The Questions U will be asked. Gopi tells I am scared because of that. Jigar tells u Mustn't worry. They will not ask u anything on studies Because u want admission for Learning. They will just ask u about U and ur Interest and Why do u want to study etc. Gopi tells Jigar Thanko Jigar tells Bhabhi not Thanko Thank you. Gopi says Thank You both leave

In the Morning Kokila comes to Ahem. Ahem tells I don't want u to talk about Me coming to Her Interview Today. Kokila says Why shouldn't I. When u were Going to School, I as Ur Mom I came With U and ur Dad. Now its Your duty. Ahem tells NO Need, I don't want. Kokila interrupts and says Gopi Always wanted Our Families best. Without any anger she did Everything for u and us. Kokila tells U need Just 1 hr Nothing is Going to Be wasted. Ahem tells Let her do whatever She wants. Ahem tells Ok I will come there But will Not participate in it. 

Precap
Chirag tells Jigar to Come To the Office. Jigar tells I will come later as I promised Gopi Bhabhi I will help her in preparing in her Interview . Jigar Sits and asks In Gujrat there are Many Historic People, Give Me One Name. Gopi says Mohandas Karamchand Ghandhi Gopi smiles.

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky 
Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 September 2011 at 3:20am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979rbatra98sueczombiemoon87Chetnakbindujohalmrvlsmedhsvir123dambispragyakumardeepii88salma009oinkoink_zephyranithagomezmonicayJANNAVashumashuparbhudayalmaaneetfanaiyeshaKK_1234zohrabanukangna_2010shiny3kalgirlniveekarankritika27efsunAnu_malusandhyanand17bccltvfreaqBlacksexyspicySajimokrsingingpraman1234eshasonuhimani88shantellbrownpg713ivanta29archie76PDLIMAkamuraliasiaheartmiss_patel5deep27fifszanabeglastminJia1Sun-Lovesrmirjinanda_gopaDesdemonashajnaiishalinikanagustaroneajsunshine33KamalikaGSpot-Ripal-PrincessDreamsmy_viewThamanna85nikita_ghtnaj7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_BilliCat._SK_ab01shinyclassicrusha4003deejagiamieekaka.lgPN_luvs_Arjunsimi_1Varsha-01Roarksajniesensitivesheela--Divzfan--miraare-Yuks--Anaya-nivedithatvshowfan*Piku*ANJ4Ms.S.K.pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS WU Update 7th July'11--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thank you for the written update

-HibiscusR-

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
thanx alot for the wonderful update dear..

how sweet of our devarjii...mwaahhh to u jigar..

finally we will see some GoHem scene tmrw...

good luck Gopi...

-HibiscusR-

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

-HibiscusR-

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie