Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

ArHi OneShot

KISMAT

Today was her sister payal's engagement with Aakash Singh Raizada'.brother of Arnav Singh Raizada so called ASR her boss'! Who was rude and mean! Who didn't care of ppl and their feeling and there his brother Aakash who was totally opposite to him..lovin, carin, romantic.

She used to curse ASR from the day she met him in that fashion show! Where he insulted her'broke her sister payal's marriage' after that she meet him in Dargh and than on road when she was going to bring her bauji's Asthma pump where she dashed into his car with her scooter that's when she promised that she would pay for his damage.

Yes its Khushi'Khushi Kumari Gupta Who had challenged ASR that she would pay 25,000 for the damage and she did take it seriously. Shyam her frnd who saved her from goons came to her rescue. He gave her a Job offer and she was thankful to him. She was appointed to go their from nxt day itself and she was damn excited for her 1st job that too in Delhi. She joined the job on day she was told. Everyone made fun of her coz of her dressin sense and named her as Chamkili. But she lost hope coz she need to work and earn money so she could throw them on that ASR but she never knew that where she was workin the office belonged to ASR. She lost all her hope and was sure that he would remove her frm the job, but to her surprise he allowed her to work but instead of that he made her lyf hell. He made her do all those work wich they never she would do. On her sister's birthday where she had planned to give her sister surprise evrythin was spoiled by ASR he made her work ovr time. From that day she knew that this man wud nvr change.

But evrythin changed for her in one second wen'.

KHUSHI's POV

I still remember that day wen ASR made me work in parkin lot and it started raining heavily, I started shiverin still he didn't ask me to go home..! standin in rain for hour I started feelin weak and my vision started getting blurred. I saw a car cumin towards me but cudnt do nythin coz I was weak, I had no strength in me to move. I was wa8in for that car to cum and crush me but suddenly i was pushed on the road flat and there was a man layin on me. He was the man who saved me for hitin the car. But nxt thing which struck to me was that made none other dan ASR. Did this rude mean man save me?? Why did he save me??? This was a million dollar question to me. He made me stand and his brother Aakash to drop me home, I was shocked to hear this. I looked at him but he was gone. That was the day wen I felt that ASR is the ASR which he shows to othr ppl.  

From that day she started observin ASR closely and came to know that ASR is really carin and lovin but wht made him chng so much??? She wanted to know'she herself didn't know y she was takin so interest in him. Time passed and I came to know that the reason for his behavior is KHUSHI GUPTA'S Father who killed her from inside a lot.

She went home and cried a lot. Suddenly she stopped cryin n asked her self" mein ro kyu rahi hu?? Who lagta kaun hai mera jiske liye mein aapne aasoon baha rahi hu???

I M IN LOVE WID ASR??? No it cnt b I cnt love him..!!! hw cn I love him????????"

She dan remembers all the days she spent wid ASR. ASR savin her frm hittin car, askin her brother to drop her. wen she went to factory site where an accident happened  ASR immediately took her to the hospital and sleepin beside her the whole nite and takin care of her. After that day she never saw the old ASR in him. He never made her work ovr time, torublin her, shoutin at her. Indirectly he used to take of her.

Its was same morning for evry1 but not for her, she cried her a lot and she made up her mind dat she wasn't in luv wid him.wen entered the office she saw Lavanya flirtin wid ASR it made her blood boil and she accidently broke the glass which was in her hand. The glass piece went in piercing but she didn't care. But Aakash saw this and he rushed to me and ask the peon to bring the first aid box. She didn't knew why she acted lyk dat?? May she was in luv wid ASR. yes KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA was in LUV wid ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

Aakash asked her whether she is ok or not, she thanked him and he left, she knew aakash has some soft corner in his heart for sum girl, but she was shocked wen she came to know that it was none other than her sister PAYAL. N I cud see that payal too was in luv wid Aakash.

Days passed, she she used to come to the office evry day and go bck home, she has started avoidin ASR.

That day wen she was workin she received a call from payal, she heard sobbin, which made her panic so she decided to leave, so went to ASR's cabin to ask him whether she can leave??? ASR widout wastin a second allowed her, as soon as she was allowed she ran bck home and saw payal sittin on bed cryin. Payal told her that Aakash proposed her for marriage Khushi was happy and knew that payal was too'but was she cryin??? Payal told her that she is scared that he may leave her, khushi assured her and made her undrstd, payal called Aakash n ask him to meet her, Payal agreed to Aakash's proposal, both the families came to know payal's family was damn happy as well as aakash coz they always wished for a sanskari bahu, and payal was. The engagement day was fixed. Both the families wer happy and excited.

And finally today was the day the engagement of Payal and Aakash. She always wished if she n ASR wud hv been lucky but she knew it cud nvr happen. The engagement cermoney was decent coz they want no media interference, Khushi decided dat she wud resign from her job coz her sister has been fixed and she had collected enough money.

Nxt she entered the office and went straight to ASR's cabin he was sitin her readin a file, she knocked and walked inside and kept her resignation n a letter  on his table, ASR saw it but didn't open his mouth, da aftr awrds she kept an envelope and said" mein jo aapke gadi nuksan kiya tha uske paise" sayin that she turn dan left the office forever.  

ASR's POV

I was sittin in my cabin readin a file suddenly I stopped readin coz I felt sum1's presence n I knew it who it was, it was khushi. She walked in n placed a paper on my table I took it n read it. It was her resignation letter, it sent a sort of a blow for me and nxt thng was she kept the money as she had promised to pay for the damage. She left the office givin me those things. She left forever.

I still remember that day wen khushi came into my life, the fashion show, I cursed her n insulted her coz she needed it. She aftr that she kept cumin before me in sum or the othr way. She was here in my office as Lavanya's sec but was mad. N took this as one f the opportunity to throw her out of the office'I gave all kind of work made her struggle evrthin n I felt gud. I asked to take care of a coat but she spoiled it and d model refused to work wid us this angered me n asked her to wear that short dress, I knew she wudnt wear it but I wanted to fire her, I was wa8in for her 2 say "no" n I wud fire her, but to my surprise she went to change, wen she came bck, I was numb, I saw her, as if I was seein some angel, she was wearin a red saree her hair open and flyin coverin her face makin her look more gorgeous but nxt thning which struck him was she was in saree it angered him. Like this I kept on torturing her I made her stand in parkin lot to take care of the guest, I saw it was rain n she had started shiverin but I didn't care, but I saw there was sumthin wrong I saw her eyes droppin n her legs goin weak and the nxt wich struck me was a car speedin towards her n she wasn't aware of it, as soon as I saw my breath caught up, it felt lyk some one is stabbin me, I ran as fast I can ran wen I came out I saw her almost losin her balance and the car comin towards her I ran n pushed her n v both fell flat on the road. Its wen I saw she was safe I felt lyk some stone was taken off my heart. I saw that she was havin fever so I asked aakash to drop her home n I went to me my cabin n sat there thinkin bout it. Each n evry flash of her was cumin frot of my face n suddenly I remembered anjali's words. "agar tum kisi se pyaar karne lago toh who insaan tumhare samne aata hi rahega" this made me thnk dat was I was in luv wid khushi but I ignored it. Aftr thati started given her less work, I asked her to go to the factory site, I received a call frm factory that khushi had an accident it felt lyk sum was takin my heart away. I went to the site n saw her, she was lyin there in the pool of blood I took her to the hospital n slept beside her the whole nite as soon as I came to know she was ok I left frm there and directly went to the farm house. I kept on thnkin n nw I was sure dat I was in luv wid her, but I cudnt express it, coz I hate the word "luv" it self.

The days kept passin my love for her grew more.

Wen I saw her hand bleedin it killed me but the nxt instant I felt lyk killin aakash my own brother was closed to her, my khushi, yes she was nly mine. I saw him dressin her wound and askin her whether she ohk . I didn't go to home at that day and stayed at office thnkin bout the incidence that took place in the office between khushi n aakash

Nxt day Aakash told me that he proposed his luv n she said yes I was happy for him n more for me coz khushi wud be nly mine. He told me that they both luv each other, but the nxt instant  wen I came to know who the gal was it was payal khushi's sister I was happy.

Anjali di mami mama nani went to their house for fixin the marriage. Anjali told me that both sister were beautiful n I kept on listenin but the nxt instant my smile faded away she told me bout khushi yes bout khushi n her past n dats wen I got to know that it was khushi's father who had killed my parents. It came as a blow for me.

I tired avodin khushi as much I cn I didn't attend the engagement n today she came I saw her but the smile was missin I knew something was wrong but I cudnt ask her n she left me forever,yes she had left me alone she left a letter wich said dat she wud b goin bck to lucknow coz she is getting married!

As I read the word married my ground below my legs slipped, khushi was marryin sum1, no he wudnt let this happen but he had  no choice coz the past didn't allow him

I cried the whole nite that my first luv wud nvr be mine, Mein tumse nafrat kyu nhi kar sakta????? Kyu???

He had to live wid this truth nw that his khushi wud belong to someone else n nt his!

Shayad yehi humari kismat hai..! ki humara atiti hum kabhi pass aane nhi dega!

this is my 1st ArHi OS n i guess my First OS also!  i luv this jodi ArHi so thought of writin an OS! sorry for mistakes coz i wrote it widin 1 hr n there may b loads of mistake! HOPE U ALL LYK IT! do comment whether its bad or good! i wud b happy n pleased! EmbarrassedWinkBig smileLOL

LUV..
dIvYa...!!!

Another ArHi OS

Edited by divya4salmanyk - 04 April 2012 at 11:19am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*simron...RESHMA_89prajurodsarshilover75Rimo22ranukamakshiayesha786xxxcuriousbookwormMoNaYaRoXcurry-sistahcpervaiz.Suhasini.jacobharry10011hkhb17-sia-.Mehak.hemvbniru273MaghinallsDaninaBonhi_ipkkndjessjazz_SK_Davi-scarlett-Ishrafan11FebruaryFlowerpri12Aahanaxx11-Chinnu-rsk16Aisha1996bhaktiiilara3110.infinite.Minnie.Jyo.-SnowKid-ShiningStar18-Stutz-mandy15yoga23priya.Saraa...Enchanteur.....Natasha...angelic shazajoopdumasHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi OS - ~KISMAT~ *NOTE* on pg5" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maghalakshmi

maghalakshmi

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
its really nice ma. do continue

Edited by maghalakshmi - 07 July 2011 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeraCheekuVirat

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hey Divz
This was awesome... loved how you incorporated a lot of the
things from the real story and into the OS
please continue writing more...
thnks for the pm

MeraCheekuVirat

kelowna16

kelowna16

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Loved it awesome :)

MeraCheekuVirat

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
nice work divzy Hug
tnx for da pm hon and do write more!!!

MeraCheekuVirat

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
divi hun!! ok before anything the salman dp is damn cute! kaha se mila yeh tum mujhe bataogi!

coming back to the OS. i LOVED arnav's pov there.khushi's one wasn't bad or anything but i cud connect to arnav's one more.arnav's character on the show stimulated interest in me from the beginning and now kuch zyaada hiLOLLOL
but my oh my it was FAB! the OS rocked!Hug
plz write more.and make sure khushi ki shaadi arnav mandap mein tode.plzROFL
i knw i sound like a typical serial fanatic!ROFL but tht's how i amBig smileLOLLOLLOL

MeraCheekuVirat

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet16

Loved it awesome :)
thnku so much
glad u luved it..!

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Hey Divz
This was awesome... loved how you incorporated a lot of the
things from the real story and into the OS
please continue writing more...
thnks for the pm
hey ! thnku so much yar!!!
glad u lykd it!
i noe wen i saw dat arnav savin khushi i thought f writin an OS so i wrote dis 1!!!
n bout d sequeal wil thnk bout it !
n welcum! :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top