Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Lingering Lyrical Moments Of RaDev... (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 23

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masumasrilanka

thank you guys for this bunch of beautiful songs,i am living my teens again.when i was abt 13 and 15 yrs when this songs were so popular and i miss those carefree days.wish we can turn back the clock,?
 Thank you for liking the post ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lingering Lyrical Moments Of RaDev... (Page 22)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Just imagine Dev prasing his beautiful wife..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

instcrisNeerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Just imagine Dev prasing his beautiful wife..
 Thank you myra for lovely song and taking the thread forward ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

instcris

instcris

IF-Dazzler

instcris

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
When I listen this song, my thoughts are only with RaDev, in their tanderness and lovely dances from CB1 and CB2. 
By instcris at 2012-07-04

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waukeshaMyra.nellyNeerjaa

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Since my mind has been on bholu lately Tongue The lirycs of this song remind me of his state when radh was gone after that pshyco killed her...he was hurting and silently missing her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

waukeshainstcrisNeerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Since my mind has been on bholu lately Tongue The lirycs of this song remind me of his state when radh was gone after that pshyco killed her...he was hurting and silently missing her..

Myra very apt song depicting Dev,s thoughts when Radhika went missing ...Funny part is viewers knew what he was going through and the write was not aware of his inner turmoil ...Viewers were deprived of his thoughts

waukesha

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

When I listen this song, my thoughts are only with RaDev, in their tanderness and lovely dances from CB1 and CB2. 
By instcris at 2012-07-04

Cris you made beautiful creation and your song was beautiful , their happiness when they danced together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waukeshainstcris

instcris

IF-Dazzler

instcris

Posted: 07 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
A friendboy, a beloved, a husband prayer for his friendgirl, beloved, a wife. A song so touching singed by Leonard Cohen, suit very well with situation between Radhika and Dev.

Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.