Accidental Meetings- Khanak/Sonal

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Accidental meetings

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
 In Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One, tonight Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) will land up at Abhay's (Vivan D'sena) house and spot his dad (Chand) looking strange and lying straight as a rod. She will wonder what happened to him but before she can explore, she will bump into Abhay unexpectedly. He will be shocked to see her and wonder what she saw and what she figured out. He will be concerned for his dad's condition.

Taking a leaf from Pia's accidental meeting with Abhay we ask STAR One actors if they have ever bumped into someone unexpectedly. Here's what they had to say. 

SHOWING 2 OF 3 IMAGES  

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Khanak- One day I was travelling with my friend and was on my way back home from out of town. I spotted a Wagon R which looked familiar and even the number seemed known. I tried to peek in but was unsuccessful as the windows were tinted. So I called up my friend, the owner of that car, and inquired about his car number. I asked about his whereabouts and then decided to play a prank. Once it was confirmed, that he was in the car, I got off from my car and opened his car door. He was shocked to say the least. We drove together back home. It was fun to meet him after such a long time and get updated about our lives. I was all excited to see him and had fun playing the prank.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Simran- I was pleasantly surprised to see Sonali who plays Khushi in Rang Badalti Odhani. We are from the same town Dehradun and even did a bit of our schooling together. We did keep in touch once we both landed in Mumbai to pursue acting but I never knew she too got a part in the same show as me. We tried to meet as often as we can but with busy lives and shooting schedules it is tough to maintain a social life so you can't imagine my happiness when I saw her as my co-star. We love sharing our makeup room and chat non stop between breaks. It is fun.

Don't forget to watch Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on Saturday 8 PM, only on STAR One.
http://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=67&aid=5647&Page=2#more
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thaankx for the article

really yashu is naughty !
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yashu z such a fun loving gal.love her.she rocks
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol yahsu is such cutie ...its nice meet teh frends after a long timeee
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww yashu is such a cutie... lovee her😳
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yashu sweet.. I  like her cute naughtiness..😊 tanu thank u dear😊Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Yashu is V very Cute and Sweet girl..Loves her❤️
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank for the article

-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yashu is such a cute gal... and very naughty...