Which century do employers live in?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends...This is my first topic in this forum and the thing that made me write is :-

"Which century is ASR and his company living in?"

The show is not an old show ..so how can creatives show us the unfathomable behavior of ASR as an employer? How can he so rudely tell one of his employee to "Do it or resign each and every time he opens his mouth".  This seriously beats me... Come on ASR, it is 2011 and no employer can threaten his or her employees this way. Khushi is your employee and not a bonded labor that you will always tell her to resign. And the contract that they both have signed hold no value in today's world. It is not a legal document. This is sheer discrimination and on this ground ASR can be tried. Khushi wake up and do not take this nonsense from your employer. I think Shyam will play a role here when he finds out that ASR has put this clause in the employment letter.
But the good thing of this kind of behavior is that Khushi is getting more determined and in turn is hurting ASR's ego big time. I like it when she is able to finish her task and gives it back to ASR. Way to go girl.
great post..i agree he's the boss and the agreement wasn't legal or sth but ASR has no right to talk to khushi that way..whatever it is..when khushi is capable enough of performing all the tasks..she's much more worthy than the other bunch of fools sitting in the office..in that case he should talk to all his employes in the same horrible way..

PS::welcome to the forum..whats your name?
em kauser..😊
Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
Yeah but Khushi doesn't know that...she has no inkling that it might not hold good, but even if it doesn't she would still complete the 15 day challenge to prove to Arnav that she has ghairat, and he can't do whatever he wishes just cause he has money
welcome to the forum!
Lol, dont bother looking for logic lol..cause its not there!!! 😆
Yeah, its not legal and doesnt make nay sense, but I dont think anyone will do anything bout it..and lol, if Shyam is related to the Raizadas, then maaybe he can help Khushi, if by any chance the contract is broken :/
/\/\ agree. dramas mein logic dhoondna bekaar hai😆 cvs itni detail mein nahi sochtay
Hello welcome to the Forum 😊
This is a Hindi serial., anything can happen. We just shouldn't use our heads here 😆 I know the agreement isn't legal and he cannot be so rude and talk to her like this, maybe Shyam's a lawyer i guess? 🤔 He can help her out. I think they have shown us this 15 days contract and all to just get Arhi close !! 😳 I know it doesn't make any sense 😆
welcome to d forum...good topic...😃...

actually its khushi who hd choice to choose whether to work under him or not..before signing the contract he did already warn her dat the office wont b d same fr her like it is fr d other employees...

the other employees never challenged ASR u c.😆..bt khushi did...

so wen its a challenge but obivious dis kinda behaviour is gonna b part of it...

the best part is dat our khushi is smart..she knows hw to tackle problems n hw to work as well.👍🏼...

if u notice arnav does hv a bit of guilt on his face 1ce she leaves his cabin.😳..

Thanks to all for warm welcome.. I am Anju...
Yes, I know that this is a serial and I should keep my brain on side while watching the show but what to do.. Even if I do not want to use my brain, it refuses to listen to me... I would rather use my brain than get Alzheimers...These small details keep my brain ticking and busy. Yaar, creatives ko thora to sochna chahiye ki aaj ki generation and viewers are not fools.. They should show what happens in real life. They could have thought of something out of the box to bring ArHi closer...Anyways, wanted to share it with you all and get it out of my system. I am fine now...
u kno sumtimes i think wenevr he orders sumthin if its out of the limits she can disobey rite
max wat he can do is throw her out which he wont
wat do u think?
You'd be surprised how many people are like that :P I'm not going to give any specific examples but i was part of the IIFA team this year in Toronto and i've witnessed this stuff :P Not to this extreme for sure but we have to remember that ASR is being a bit childish in the sense that he's adament on getting Khushi out of his company so everything is a childish challenge/threat for her to leave. 

But yes, there are some people out there who are quite rude to their employees (or even volunteers under them) and they ACTUALLY feel like they can get away with it, that it's right 😕 Crazy peeps out there peeps 😕
Edited by shockalot - 12 years ago