virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In an article rajan shahi says tht neha aka nivi cums from a conservatie family back ground and a lot of pressing was required to convince them for neha's acting(.Tht may be the reason for neha was reluctant to do romantic scenes wid kinshuk.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet123455

In an article rajan shahi says tht neha aka nivi cums from a conservatie family back ground and a lot of pressing was required to convince them for neha's acting(.Tht may be the reason for neha was reluctant to do romantic scenes wid kinshuk.)

never mine if neha  from a conservatie family...but im still solute neha sargam
her acting so natural...and for me neha  its like a dimond will 
keep shining
ahhahahahahahaha

love neha love neha

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx dear for sharing...yup..she is a gem...she is not like the other stereotype actresses in this industry...i love her for wht she is...she is not ready to adjust with her principles tht she got from her family..she a decent and a wonderful human being...along with her parents we,her fans r also proud of neha...love neha sargam...i watched ccbm for neha...and my love for ccbm increased bcz of nivren..thanx to neha for giving us such a cute pair and such a lovely character niveditha...
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Always loved neha for her simplicity and family values...have gone crazy for her...
Yes sana dii n surur(sry donno ur name dear)...shes truely a gem...
Truely adore her!!
Thanx a lot 4 sharing...
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neha was a very good actor. Kinha rocked just their eyelock wasenough to show how they felt. She made nivi come to life. Miss her Butiful smile.
farstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Neha was a very good actor. Kinha rocked just their eyelock wasenough to show how they felt. She made nivi come to life. Miss her Butiful smile.

agree with u...no words but theiy eyelock so good
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea, Neha is amazing and so lovely and so talented..
Can you please give us the link to that article...  thanks
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yh love nehA  she has nt change like other actress after cuming in industry..she is innocent,cut adorable love her...she has her principles her parents teach her..love her ..love nivren yaar..