princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

I realize that this forum has no Dev Team Members so I decided that I would help out. My name is Riya and currently I am the Dev Team Member for YMGGK Forum. I am a coolbie but I do the job of the viewbie 😆. So basically I just check posts make sure they are appropriate and if they are not I trash them or close them, try to come up with new ideas to make the forum active and lastly make sure the forum is running smoothly. But what I would like to say is since there is no Dev Team Member on this forum you guys can PM any questions or help that you may need because I know it gets tough not to have Dev Team Member but I promise I will try my very best to manage the forum, answer your questions and help out till we get our Dev Team Members, which I hope will happen soon.

Riya 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Riya,

Yup we have no dev team members, and shall get one as soon as possible once the forum gets active little bit.
The forum looks quite untidy with all updates and no discussion but I am sure it shall be set soon :)
And I had talks with GM's and thus, they are looking upon this forum, so no worries :D
Anyone who has queries can surely ask me too, as I also had experiences from other forums. :)

Good luck to all and Happy Discussion!😃
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Hey Riya,

Yup we have no dev team members, and shall get one as soon as possible once the forum gets active little bit.
The forum looks quite untidy with all updates and no discussion but I am sure it shall be set soon :)
And I had talks with GM's and thus, they are looking upon this forum, so no worries :D
Anyone who has queries can surely ask me too, as I also had experiences from other forums. :)

Good luck to all and Happy Discussion!😃

I agree with you! Hopefully we get more members on the forum leading more topic and discussions! The forum is a bit untidy and I really feel like fixing it up but I have no power 😕 Do you know when the GM's will be appointing mods? And how are they going to choose?