IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
WELCOMTTHE OFFICIAL

http://imgup.com/image-41D1_4E2C1485.gif

This 11TH Fan Club Dedicated To Our SUPERSTAR,

Salman Khan - The H0ttest B0dyguard!!!

http://i.imgur.com/PD8Wh.jpg

Salman Khan.  Star of over 60 Hindi films.  One of the top stars of Indian cinema, one of the three who redefined and reshaped Hindi films during the 1990's to their present state.  The star with undiminished popularity despite personal and professional vicissitudes, the star with the most consistently strong box office record spanning almost two decades, the actor who has proved himself to be a master of all genres, whether romance, action, drama, or comedy.  No experience of Bollywood is complete without his films, no student of Hindi films can neglect him, and no future writer of Bollywood history can ignore him.  His place in the canon of Hindi cinema is assured, for making films of wide and lasting impact, for setting trends that became the industry standard, for creating a unique style that is immediately identifiable and yet versatile. 

And yet, when a fan who has fallen under his spell wants to learn more about him, there is surprisingly little information available.  This is not because of a lack of coverage by the media.  On the contrary, almost no day goes by without some article, some item, some snippet, featuring Salman Khan.  Unfortunately, despite the vast amounts of verbiage, there are precious few hard facts available.  There is a plethora of allegations, speculations, statements from unnamed "sources", disproved charges reiterated again and again, even outright lies (made obvious by self-contradictions in the same article), but very little that is actually true.  To an extent this is because Salman himself prefers to maintain his privacy, and is said to be media shy.  In more recent times, he has relaxed a little, and is giving more interviews from time to time, but it is far less than any other star of his stature.  Thus, from the media coverage, one can learn little beyond that "Salman sells," and, from Salman's silent tolerance of media excesses, that Salman is very patient and forgiving.  While other stars sue various publications for defamation and misrepresentation, Salman generously provides them with food and drink while they camp out in front of his house during one or another of the media-fanned frenzies!

But, if his onscreen persona fascinates, his off screen reticence intrigues.  Here, then, is a summary of what has been culled from factual data, print interviews quoting Salman, and video interviews where we can see and hear Salman directly.  To these sources has been added deductions from his various films, to present a picture of Salman Khan -- the person, the actor, and the star.  Of course it is not really possible to compartmentalize these three aspects, since they merge together to form the complete human being that is Salman Khan, and each aspect influences the other two.   However, it is instructive to approach his personality this way, so we shall make an honest effort.

If you are already hooked on,for the rest of this extremely well written biography please go to the following link

http://www.salmanmania.com/bio.htm

Ek Tha Tiger

Shoot Snapps - 122/123/124/129/139/140

Edited by -Preeti- - 21 September 2011 at 5:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadream1zAnyahkinshukkiaashiq-Hina-luv_winchesterszaryaabJuhi1b8MrsimisamZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Salman Khan-BG/ETT/TMOK{139/140}Big Boss 5 146" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

More About Salman

Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan born December 27, 1965 is an Indian film actor
who appears in Bollywood films.Khan is the eldest son of celebrated
screenwriter Salim Khan and his first wife Salma Khan. His stepmother is Helen,
a famous yesteryear Bollywood actress, who has co-starred with him in Khamoshi:
The Musical (1996) and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999). He has two brothers,
Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan, and two sisters, Alvira and Arpita.Khan is a
dedicated bodybuilder. He trains everyday and is famous for taking off his
shirt in movies and stage shows alike. In 2004, he was voted 7th best-looking
man in the World and the best looking man in India by People magazine, U.S.Khan
has been involved in several charities during his career.

Khan, who made his acting debut with the film Biwi Ho To Aisi (1988), had his
first commercial success with the blockbuster Maine Pyar Kiya (1989), and won a
Filmfare Best Male Debut Award for his performance.

Khan started 2007 with the ensemble film Salaam E Ishq which failed to do well
at the box office. His next release Partner did very well at the box office,
receiving a blockbuster verdict.He next appeared in his first Hollywood movie,
Marigold: An Adventure in India opposite American actress Ali Larter. Telling
the love story of an Indian man and an American woman, the film was a major
failure, both commercially and critically.Despite being romantically linked with several actresses, and having relationships with ex-girlfriends Aishwarya Rai, Somy Ali and Sangeeta Bijlani, Khan is frequently featured by Indian media as Bollywood's most eligible bachelor. He has been dating model-turned-actress Katrina Kaif since 2003.

On September 28, 2002, Salman was arrested for rash and negligent driving. His
car had collided into a bakery in Mumbai; one person who was sleeping on the
sidewalk outside the bakery died and three others were injured in the
mishap.Charges of culpable homicide were laid against him, but later dropped,
and he was found not guilty. However, He will still have to stand trial for a
series of lesser charges pertaining to the incident.

On October 11, 2007, Khan accepted an offer from Madame Tussauds wax museum in
London to have a wax replica made of himself. His life-size wax figure was
finally installed there on January 15, 2008, making him the fourth Indian actor
to have been replicated as a wax statue in the museum.

On February 17, 2006, Khan was sentenced to one year in prison for hunting an
endangered species, the Chinkara. The sentence was stayed by a higher court
during appeal.On April 10, 2006, Salman was handed a five year jail term for
hunting the endangered Chinkara. He was remanded to Jodhpur jail, and remained
there until April 13, when he was granted bail.On August 24, 2007, the Jodhpur
sessions court, upheld the 5 year jail term for Khan in the Chinkara poaching
case by turning down his appeal against the 2006 judgement. At the time of the
hearing, he was busy with a shooting elsewhere, while his sister attended the
proceedings.Day after, he was placed under police arrest in Jodhpur after a
Rajasthan court upheld a prison sentence passed upon him for poaching. On
August 31, 2007, Khan was released on bail from the Jodhpur Central jail where
he has spent six days.

In 2008 Khan made his debut to the small screen with game show, Dus Ka Dum
based on the international show The Power of 10.*

Salman Khan

He made waves with his blockbuster success Maine Pyar Kiya (1989). He has consistently given hits over the years but has always remained in controversies due to his irresponsible behaviour. That's why he's known as Bollywood's Brat. But side-by-side he's one of the sexiest hunk of bollywood who got place in Madame Tussauds Museum.

# Style of clothing: Very rarely wears formals. Loves to wear casuals especially, black and blue, tight fitting jeans with shirts and T-shirts. Likes to shop in London and occasionally, in Singapore. Mostly wears Giorgio Armani and Gianni Versace.

# Favourite books: He's not into reading. He wants to get into the habit though.

# Favourite Outfit: T-shirts with tight fitting Levis 501 blue jeans.

# Favourite perfume: Obsession

# Favourite Accessory: He always appears in films wearing a bracelet with a turquoise stone; his father wears a similar "lucky" bracelet.

# Favourite color: None in particular

# Favourite food: Chicken Biryani

# Favourite Resturant: He has no favourite restaurants.

# Favourite music: He listen to all kinds of music.

# Favourite vacation spot: London: Thames, Big Ben and the trams of the city fascinate him.

# Never Misses: His daily work-out schedule.

# Packing: He packs in hurry & casually. It includes few shirts, jeans, shorts, dumb-bells, perfumes, glares.

Trivia:

# DOB: 27 December, 1965
# Also known as: Bollywood's Bad Boy
# First Film: Biwi Ho To Aisi. Pathar Ke Phool marked his debut as a hero
# Favourite actors: I have loved the kind of roles Guru Dutt did!
# Favourite actress : Meena Kumari, Helen aunty

Name : Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan
DOB: 27th Dec 1965
Place of birth: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Salman Khan's Hum Aapke Hain Koun is still considered the highest grossing movie in the history of hindi cinema (minus inflation)

His recent movie Dabangg stands 2nd highest grossing bollywood movie of all time..

Something more about Salman Khan !!

The Hot's & Not's through Salman's eyes...
+ No accessories for him except his bracelet & a ring in his ear
+ "Simplicity is the answer for being cool," says he
+ Something that will never go 'out' for him are white shirts and blue jeans

The sexiest thing Salman Khan can wear...
+ Loose low waist jeans with his jock bands showing
+ Jeans with see through shirts
+ His cycling shorts - he loves wearing them
+ Generally wears JUST shorts when at home

What Salman can't live without...
+ His torn, blue jeans
+ His ganjis
+ His rubber chappals

Health and fitness...
+ A total health freak. Doesn't miss his workouts
+ Is very particular about cleanliness
+ Takes hour's to bathe and even brush his teeth
+ Does not like people with body odor and takes care of even that

The soap story...
+ Likes to collect soaps
+ In his bathroom, there is a collection of all kinds of handmade and herbal soaps
+ His favourite are soaps made from natural fruit and vegetable extracts

My Best Friend...
+ Sanjay Dutt

My fav co star
+ Karisma Kapoor - Preity Zinta

My fav actress
+ Preity Zinta

What do his contemporaries say about him????

The image
Shilpa Shetty
"Salman is not a fair weather friend. He is the kind of friend I can rely on," says his pal Shilpa Shetty, who became fast friends with him during the making of Auzaar. No matter who the woman in his life, Shilpa will always be his friend.

The image
Rani Mukherjee
How would you describe Salman Khan in one word?
(Laughs) I'll need two words for that.. ROCK STAR

The image
Priyanka Chopra
He is HIGHLY misunderstood
He was most helpful since I was very new when we started work on the film. Initially, I was a little distant but being a romantic film topped with large doses of comedy, it was important for us to build a rapport. Salman went out of his way to break the ice & we became very cordial. In person he is very different from the image that is portrayed of him and what I learnt about him in this short span, is that he is highly misunderstood'

Could you tell us three things about Salman Khan ?
He's misunderstood, intelligent and a good actor

The image
Preity Zinta
He is very cute and naughty
"Salman is very cute -- at least in the shots we have done together. Thanks to his spontaneity and cuteness, he can make the silliest thing look normal and believable. If he looks at you, he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. But he has this naughtiness and that's what lights up his face.

The image
Aishwarya Rai
He is the sexiest man around!
Ash is supposed to have keen business acumen, they say she is cool and mature at handling every expect of her life, yet she went public atleast in the promos of 'Rendezvous With Simi Grewal' saying that Salman was her idea of the SEXIEST MAN around. As she said it she twisted her lovely face into a bewlldered absolutely non-Ash what-the-hell-am-I-saying, grimace. Salman is a HONEY and all that, but still!

!!!Salman Khan's awards!!!

Filmfare best male debut - Maine Pyaar kiya (1990)
Filmfare best supporting actor - Kuch kuch hota hai (1999)
Bollywood movie award/ most sensational actor - Chori chori chupke chupke (2002)
Rahul Gandhi award for outstanding acheivement - (2007)
Apsara best jodi award with Govinda - Partner (2008)
Indian tv awards best host - dus ka dum (2008, 2009)
Star screen award for best actor - Dabangg (2011)
Big star entertainment award for best actor - Dabangg (2011)
Stardust star of the year - Dabangg (2011)
Apsara award for best actor in a leading role -Dabangg (2011)
Global Indian film award for best host - Bigg Boss 4 (2011)

SALMAN QUOTES

"The only person I have hurt is myself."

"In life go straight and turn right."

"For me acting, comes straight from the heart. In that sense I don't act at all. I think that to feel the character's pain I have to be myself. Somewhere audiences see that."

On his childhood problems and his father's second marriage to Helen: "It was very difficult in the beginning, when everybody was talking about it. My mother just couldn't take it. It hurt her terribly. She used to worry all the time, go in to depression frequently. When she cried, we children used to cry with her."

"The good thing about bad times is that they come to an end," says Salman, "The sad thing about good times is that even they come to an end."

I will get married one day. But don't you think there's a lot of time left for that? For me marriage is a permanent thing. Call me an MCP if you want, but I don't want my woman to go out and work. I don't care about the past; I just don't want any mess on the domestic front. I want her to respect me in order to earn respect from me.

Mutual respect is the most important thing in a relationship

If people just remember the one per cent of good that I have done and emulate it. And if they also remember the one per cent of bad that I have done and refrain from it, I will feel that my life has been successful.

Salman: First God, then your parents...then all of us...
just love' no hate' a lot of peace... and that's it' you're rocking!!"

Marriage involves two person's. If I could get married to myself, I would have been married a long time ago.

I am going to be a peace lover... 'Peace is quite a bombshell'

Love to me is like hindi film ishtlye... falling in love,
being together in good and bad times...
and living happily ever after.

"Goodness, positive energy, truth, people helping each other, people being nice to people, people being honest..."

~~~There are only three people who can destroy you - God, your parents and you~~~

~~~Be who you are and say what you feel, coz those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter~~~

Edited by -Preeti- - 15 July 2011 at 3:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAhlaweyakinshukkiaashiq-Hina-luv_winchestersZoobiDoobi

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Salman Khans IF-Profile
Salman Khans Indya.Com Profile

$alman KhaN$ Fan Club Li$T

Salman Khan Fan Club # 1
Salman Khan Fan Club # 2
Salman Khan Fan Club # 3
Salman Khan Fan Club # 4
Salman Khan Fan Club # 5
Salman Khan Fan Club # 6
Salman Khan Fan Club # 7
Salman Khan Fan Club # 8
Salman Khan Fan Club # 9
Salman Khan Fan Club # 10

$alman'$ Fan Li$t

Ahlam (hot_girl_2525)
Amby (ambarinaaltaf)
Amisha (luv_eijaz_anita)
Anji (anji)
anu-pre4eva
Aysha
bollywoodbabe
 Cool14 (cool14)
CraZEEinlove (crazEEinlove)
Deep (~Deep~)
Diya (basanti_diya)
Eva ( Eva)
Farheen (nikki05)
Fiza (*Fiza*)
Geeta (Jaseeka)
Hanii (hani112)
Hirukshi (dochiru77)
Isha (***ISHA***)
Iqra (Mrs.SalmanKhan)
Jahnvi(Jahnvi_4)
Karina (karina_1)
KatForeva
Khusi (khusi22)
Kool_gurl220 (koolgurl220)
Leena (Leenasmg)
lena07
love_KYPH
MIniRulz
Nikita (love_KYPH)
 Nram
Pakhme(pakhme)
Pinky (pinky no1)
Poonam (~Poonam~)
Preeti (CINDRELLA)
Pulwasha (Pulwasha)
 Radha (radha07)
Rani (rani1224patel)
ruky786
Rusul (Rusul)
Sabz (*Sweet.Sabz*)
sakshilovesAR
Salman-love (salman-love)
sallufanno1
Sammie (~Simmi~)
Samira (Garv_Kumud_4eva)
Sani (cutykoo20)
Seera (seeragurl07)
Seona (seona13)
Siddika (sha_siddhi209)
simran45
sizzlingyasmin
Shefali (shefali_123)
Shelly (Bubbly_Shelly)
_-sHoNaa-_
Soma_beauty (soma_beauty)
(Superstar*)
Swati (preity*zinta)
Tazy (sweety_rajveer)
Tessa (tasha.rox)
Tib_gal (tib_gal)
Tuba(kt4lakshya)
tzahra
Unnati (unnati72003)
Vandu4ever (Vandu4ever)
Vedo (Vedo)
Viviana ( Viviana)
Wassup28 (wassup28)
Yosh (Yosh)
 Yogitha (cute_unknown_fr)
 Zoya (Zoya677)
Gaganjot.S (Gagan)
Zarmina_244
 ZoobiDoobi
Nikki(nkapoor)
kinshukkiaashiq
MadhuARKaSh
LoNeLy..GaL

Article'$
News Articles @ IF
News Articles @ Indya.Com

Salman Khan is the one actor in bollywood that you may hate for his guts or love him for his disarming charms but nonetheless you cannot ignore him. He's been in and out of romances in bollywood all the time. True to his misnomer, the perpetual lover-boy, hot Salman Khan has opened his bollywood innings with 'Maine Pyar Kiya' in 1989. Since then there was no turning back for this hot-blooded actor Salman Khan. He has his share of fame too in bollywood with numerous bollywood blockbuster hits such as 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!' [1994], 'Tere Naam' [2003], 'No Entry' [2005], 'Partner' [2007] 'Yuvvraaj' [2008] and several other movies.

Salman Khan exclusively for YRF TOI 1 hr ago

In Bollywood, Salman Khan's wish is the industry's command. However, even Salman knows when to make an exception. Considering it's the actor's first ever collaboration with YRF in the romantic thriller Ek Tha Tiger, he has decided to do as Aditya Chopr

Want to marry a filmstar lookalike? TOI 11 hrs ago

Marriages are not made in heaven any more, but in marriage bureaus. Hence, matrimonial demands have gone beyond a/s/l (age-sex-location), caste and religion. They have become more elaborate than 'green eyed, fair, convent educated girl/guy'. For some,

Emraan Hashmi in Murder 3 TOI 11 hrs ago

Vishesh Films' latest release Murder 2, starring and Jacqueline Fernandez, is the second biggest hit of the year after Salman Khan's Ready. The Bhatt brothers are now planning a third film in the successful series. Says Mukesh Bhatt, "We will be ready

I worked on the day my mom died: Paresh Rawal TOI 2011-07-15 11:10:00

My toughest scene: Paresh Rawal In the 26 years of my film-acting and theatre, I've done some of the most challenging roles. But my toughest scene I performed on June 23, 2010 in Sri Lanka for Anees Bazmi's Ready. It was the day my mother passed away.

Bollywood gets a kick TOI 2011-07-15 10:14:00

Reel action be damned. Bollywood's top brass is lining up to taste some real action instead. Reason? Football frenzy is fast gripping tinselville. For starters, Ranbir Kapoor, a die-hard Barcelona supporter and a big fan of Messi, is all geared up to c

iDiva.comSonakshi Sinha: I Donand#039;t Consider Myself Sexy iDiva.com 2011-07-15 01:12:00

For someone who made one of the biggest debuts of 2010, Sonakshi Sinha is surprisingly down-to-earth and unaffected by all the sycophantic cacophony around her. With the awards season over and Dabangg making a clean sweep at most, the young star's awards

Sohail in Dabangg sequel TOI 2011-07-15 00:13:00

While Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan were seen together in Dabangg, chances are that the third Khan sibling might make his presence felt in the Dabangg sequel. While Arbaaz Khan, who produced Dabangg has already taken charge of the sequel as a director, t

Dream to work with Salman Khan: Soniya TOI 2011-07-15 00:00:00

She is a small town girl who is all set to dream big. After walking the ramp for all the big names and doing small budget movies in Tollywood, Soniya Sandhuja is looking forward to have her share of Bollywood with Dev Anand's Hare Rama Hare Krishna and A

How the Bollywood Khans stay fit TOI 2011-07-14 11:31:00

In our eternal quest to stay fit and healthy, some of us succumb to foolish fad diets and fitness fads for quick results. But have you ever wondered about how our celebrities manage to change their bodies, almost at will, from one movie to the next? To

I grew up with Salman: Farhan Akhtar TOI 2011-07-14 00:10:00

Farhan Akhtar has worked with Aamir Khan (in the tentatively titled Dhuan and 2001's Dil Chahta Hai). He has also worked with Shah Rukh Khan (on Don and Don 2). However, the multi-talented actor-director-producer is yet to do a film with Salman Khan fo

Tamannaah to be banned from K'wood? TOI 2011-07-11 14:18:00

They had passed a motion not to go to Sri Lanka for any movie shoot. Previously, Asin faced flak for shooting there with Salman Khan for Ready. Now these organisations are calling on the film industry not to sign her for any film and to remove her current

Designer gift for Zarine Khan TOI 2011-07-11 13:17:00

Zarine Khan may have just done a cameo in the Salman Khan starrer "Ready", but it seems that the actress went home with a lot of fond memories and some gifts too! A source from the movie's unit tells us that after the Zarine had shot for the number "Character

Shah Rukh Khan becomes a millionaire on twitter ET 2011-07-11 13:06:00

celebrities who are on the verge of breaking the milion mark on twitter are Amitabh Bachchan who has 897,659 followers and actor Salman Khan with 817,568 followers. Do you like this story? Graeme Swann on Sunday became the world's number one ODI bowler for

Sohail Khan in Dabangg 2? TOI 2011-07-11 12:53:00

has been a big support to the career of both his brothers Arbaaz and Sohail Khan. Sohail has often tagged along big brother Salman Khan in films like Veer, Heroes, Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, God Tussi Great Ho and Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya . Arbaaz had done that

Rohit Shetty- Ajay Devgn: The dream team TOI 2011-07-11 00:12:00

the look of it, there's going to be an earthquake at the box office when Singham strikes on July 22." Bollywood's Hero No 1 Salman Khan feels that the film will work because it has the right quotient of raw action, emotions and good music. "This combo is

Only public can rip my films apart: Salman TOI 2011-07-10 16:18:00

Khan too seems to have realized what works the most when it comes to promoting a film. Aamir's friendship and success of Dabangg seems to have enlightened Salman after all. The actor who did not bother much about customising the publicity of his films is

After 5-month dry run, B'wood is back in biz TOI 2011-07-10 00:57:00

No One Killed Jessica, Double Dhamal, Yamla Pagla Deewana and Ready doing well at the box office. Wadhwa said, "Salman Khan's Ready collected Rs 119 crore in the domestic market. This is nearly 40% of the total business in the first half of 2011."

The best fight sequence award goes to... TOI 2011-07-10 00:07:00

Hollywood to using the latest technology, the action in Bollywood is far slicker and more 'action-packed' than ever before. Salman Khan's action shots in "Dabangg" have won him the best fight sequence award. Robinhood Pandey's certainly got it in him! And

City's 'Chillar Party' too fights for playground TOI 2011-07-09 09:52:00

movie) was fun and inspiring as well,' the local kids said in unison. The fact that all these kids are great fans of actor Salman Khan, who has produced the movie, has also made them determined not to let their idol down. Kirat Singh, the group leader, said

Kids are the highlight of Chillar Party: Directors TOI 2011-07-09 09:40:00

Khan). Debutant directing duo Nitesh Tiwari and Vikas Bahl are all set to release their first flick Chillar Party under SalmanKhan's Being Human Productions and UTV. Debutant directors Nitesh Tiwari and Vikas Bahl speak about their upcoming flick, Salman

Salman Khan goes international TOI 2011-07-09 00:00:00

launching his charitable organisation in the country, Salman Khan now plans to branch out to the Middle East and other regions. The actor's organisation is on its way to making its presence felt in Dubai. Buzz is that the actor will personally look into

I have the most powerful guy backing me: Ranveer TOI 2011-07-08 16:19:00

make a debut in Rajshri banner at the same time that Band Baaja Baaraat was to release made him nervous? Akshay was backed by Salman Khan too! Ranveer had then said, "Akshay looks like a talented kid and I have the most powerful man in the industry backing

Top Ten Bollywood Sequels TOI 2011-07-08 15:05:00

who gets married to Bobby Deol in Dostana won't be part of the film. Reportedly Katrina Kaif will be seen in the sequel. Salman Khan has been signed to play the main lead in No Entry sequel. Reportedly Salman has been offered 10 crores for his role in No Entry

Chillar Party is best film I have been part of: Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-08 12:51:00

Nitesh Tiwari. The movie is produced by Ronnie Screwvala under the UTV Motion Pictures and Salman under his banner - Salman Khan Being Human Productions. Filmmaker and brother Arbaaz Khan said, "A must watch for kids, its a family entertainer with a strong

Chillar Party's starry screening TOI 2011-07-08 00:10:00

Khans, two big parties one day! Salman Khan kept a screening of his film for his friends from the industry, while Aamir Khan held a success party for his latest film (more on that below). Salman's do had his family, as well as a number of people from the

Big B should've been my dad, says his stylist TOI 2011-07-07 22:11:00

about his father's new look, she said, "Kaash yeh buddha hota mera baap." And the two shared a hearty laugh. Having styled Salman Khan's look in Wanted film, Leepakshi is not new to the idea of film styling. In fact, the latest uniform by Jet Airways employees

Why Salman wasn't invited to Aamir's bash? TOI 2011-07-07 17:49:00

Salman Khan and Aamir Khan seem to share a special dosti. So it wouldn't be strange to expect the macho Khan to make an appearance at the success bash of 'Delhi Belly' thrown by Aamir Khan. It was a small, sweet gathering that had most of the film's cast

No expensive wardrobe for me: Salman TOI 2011-07-07 14:45:00

a torn jeans and a simple t-shirt? Many would think its Sallu's style statement, but it's much more than being just that! Salman Khan believes that spending extravagantly on clothes is a sheer waste of money. He feels that in a country where people still

God loves Bollywood songs TOI 2011-07-07 13:48:00

their grandfathers played songs from Waqt for Gods to hear, our worshippers probably believe that They must know that Salman Khan starrers have been delivering musical hits lately. It is only during festivals that the Gods get an opportunity to hear Hindi

There is a hidden tapori in Ranbir: Director TOI 2011-07-06 15:57:00

Bahl, co-director of 'Chillar Party', speaks at length about Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan and the fate of children's film in India. In a film industry where children's films are still a rarity, it's heartwarming to see a seemingly genuine film like Chillar

Salman Khan does 200 cataract operations TOI 2011-07-06 15:47:00

Khan has been stationed in Patiala for the shooting of his film Bodyguard for over a month. Our source says that Salman has totally fallen in love with Patiala. The Army has been very helpful to him and his unit by way of making them feel welcome and safe

Bachchans, Kapoors stand up for charity TOI 2011-07-06 11:16:00

a recent phenomena. Though none of the actors in this picture were a part of the film being screened, they still made sure they stood up for some good work by turning up for the charity premiere. Now we know where Salman Khan draws his inspiration from.

Shah Rukh-Sunny's love-hate relationship TOI 2011-07-06 11:00:00

be their way to get back at SRK who refused to give them the title Happy New Year since the director duo is close to Salman Khan. They are confident about their film. However Bhushan Kumar, the producer of the film is in a fix as he is close to SRK." Two

King Khan? In 2011, Salman's Ready is biggest Bollywood box-office hit ET 2011-07-06 09:24:00

DELHI: Salman Khan's Ready is the biggest box-office hit in the first six months of 2011. Now having delivered three super duper hits in the past three years - Wanted (2008) and Dabangg (2010), being the other two - he continues to be Bollywood's hottest star.

Sanjjanaa beats Reemma to Mammootty TOI 2011-07-06 00:04:00

fact that a Bangalore girl has bagged films with two of the biggest names in Mollywood. They are like the Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan of the Malayalam film industry," says an excited Sanjjanaa. But the same cannot be said of her career graph in Sandalwood.

Salman Khan gifts Raj Babbar a luxury car TOI 2011-07-06 00:00:00

Khan known for his largesse constantly catches people by surprise. The latest is Congress Member of Parliament and actor Raj Babbar. Raj did Salman a favour when he agreed to step in at the nth hour as Kareena Kapoor's father in Bodyguard because another

Delhi Belly superhit, Bbuddah profitable TOI 2011-07-05 13:40:00

Position: 4 Director: Anees Bazmee Cast: Salman Khan, Asin, Paresh Rawal, Mahesh Manjrekar Upside: Mass appeal in Salman Khan and music Downside: Loud comedy, ham performances, silly dialogues, seems too long Running Week: 5 Box-Office Verdict:

Lawrence to direct Salman TOI 2011-07-05 12:32:00

things go well, Salman Khan, who is working on remakes of south Indian films these days, will be playing the lead in Raghava Lawrence's Kanchana, a sequel to his Muni. Salman has earlier worked in the remakes of Pokkiri (Wanted) and Ready/Uthamaputhiran

Puri Jagannath to make Bbuddah Hoga... a franchise TOI 2011-07-05 09:32:00

Terra Baap and yet, director Puri Jagannath has decided to make the film a franchise. Taking cue from Ajay Devgn's Golmaal, Salman Khan's Dabangg, Hrithik Roshan's Krissh and Shah Rukh Khan's Don, the director wants Big B to endorse the Bbuddah franchise.

A tax free Chillar Party TOI 2011-07-05 09:06:00

Khan's purpose of showing his film to the Information and Broadcasting minister, Ambika Soni seems to have paid off. Reportedly, the minister loved the film and has initiated to make it tax-free in Maharashtra by sending a letter to the government recommending

Ranbir Kapoor apes Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-05 09:00:00

First it was his love interest and now the young actor is following in the professional footsteps of Khan, taking an active role in the post-production activities of Imtiaz Ali's upcoming project Rockstar Is Ranbir Kapoor trying to follow Salman Khan's

South Indian films spice up Bollywood TOI 2011-07-05 01:07:00

HYDERABAD: What do Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar have in common? They simply love the spice and masala of the South Indian films, something that Bollywood in general is getting to relish. The taste isn't just lingering but

Move over Sheila, here come the item boys! TOI 2011-07-05 00:06:00

All the girls are doing it, so why can't the boys? If 2010 was the year of the item babe ' with Munni and Sheila being the talk of B-town ' then this year, the item boys are taking over in their leather pants, fake moustaches and wigs. Aamir Khan: An i

Different strokes for Emraan Hashmi TOI 2011-07-04 17:54:00

Bollywood stars sure seem to be taking to the art world with a gusto. While Salman Khan's brush with the canvas raked in millions in moolah and admirers, his protege Sonakshi Sinha too had a stint with the paints and the canvas. But they are not the on

Salim Khan gives away his Zanjeer trophy TOI 2011-07-04 16:53:00

The legendary scriptwriter, who won the Filmfare Award for 'Zanjeer', handed over the trophy to the director-duo of 'Chillar Party'. Doting father Salim Khan is giving away one of his most precious possessions to the directors of Chillar Party , which

Salman Khan plays good samaritan again TOI 2011-07-04 12:55:00

actor has decided to donate 101 lakh bricks for Gurudwara Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib in Bahadurgarh near Patiala where he was shooting for his film Bodyguar recently. His organisation Being Human The Salman Khan Foundation also joined hands with Dr Pu

SRK's amazingly talented: Salman TOI 2011-07-04 12:33:00

July 16th 2011 marks three years since Katrina Kaif's birthday party when Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan got into a never ending feud. Though the two mighty Khans seem in no mood to bury the hatchet, time and again, they have been quoted saying good th

B-Town actors are obsessing over dates TOI 2011-07-04 00:10:00

Bollywood is working backwards. Filmmakers obsessed with release dates are now announcing the day when their film will hit the marquee even before they shoot a single frame. For example, Salman Khan starrer Ek Tha Tiger will be released on June 1, 2012

Moustache mantra of Bollywood TOI 2011-07-03 00:00:00

Bollywood stars seem to be following the filmi adage 'mouche nahin to kuch nahin' (a popular one-liner in the late 70s) in recent times and are taking it to heart, er, their face value. While the clean shaven, freshly scrubbed look has been an eternal

Aamir looks down upon small screen? TOI 2011-07-02 15:32:00

The Indian Television industry is getting bigger and better each year. No wonder then, Bollywood stalwarts like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and superstars like Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bachchan have all accepted offer

Ranbir is Raveena's favourite item boy TOI 2011-07-02 12:24:00

Tai Tai Phiss is the Kapoor lad's first item number in which he has sported his father Rishi Kapoor's look from his film Amar Akbar Anthony. Chillar Party is produced by Salman Khan's home production and is set to release next week along with Murder 2.

Salman Khan-Sajid Khan face off TOI 2011-07-02 11:15:00

can withstand the box office duel remains to be seen. YRF recently announced that its production, Ek Tha Tiger, starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, is slated to release on June 1, 2012. This happens to coincide with the release of Sajid Nadiadwala and

Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap: Movie Review TOI 2011-07-02 11:15:00

all started a couple of years back when Salman Khan's action flick Wanted brought back the angry-young-man into fashion. Perhaps that triggered the original claimant of the title to regain his angry-young-man image. So Amitabh Bachchan got the director of

After office treadmill, a workout for CEOs can be killing ET 2011-07-02 02:47:00

and former CEO of Reliance Retail: "The trouble with executives in the age group of 40-55 is that they want to look like Salman Khan with a six-pack ab." Often, they don't realise the perils their desires can lead them to. A corporate executive who spends

I won't act for Being Human: Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-02 00:00:00

first film made by Salman Khan's production house Salman Khan Being Human Productions (SKBHP) is all set to hit screens on July 8th. The kiddie film Chillar Party already has a great buzz around it and its item number Tai Tai Phiss starring Ranbir Kapoor

Salman Khan chooses Imran over Ranbir TOI 2011-07-02 00:00:00

between Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan. And their respective favourite hero from the industry is Salman Khan. Actor Salman Khan is known to have been a close buddy of Ranbir Kapoor until he began dating Katrina Kaif. On the other hand, Sallu was always fond

Salman Khan to watch 'Delhi Belly' TOI 2011-07-01 15:27:00

superstar Salman Khan will watch Aamir Khan's home production film 'Delhi Belly', which hit the screens today. "All the adults who have seen the film have loved it, so adults go n watch it, I am also gonna watch it," Salman said on micro-blogging site Twitter.

Salman very encouraging of new talent: Asin TOI 2011-07-01 12:00:00

beauty Asin Thottumkal, who has shared screen space with Bollywood star Salman Khan in two films, says that the actor encourages new talent a lot. "Salman is quite encouraging of new talent. I saw a lot of these young boys come up to him with their portfolios

iDiva.comKangna: Men Keep Hitting On Me iDiva.com 2011-07-01 00:24:00

them, my friends or my enemies? The truth is, once I go back home, it doesn't matter to me what Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt or Salman Khan do. Maen apne ghar mein khush hoon, woh apne ghar mein. Mujhe unse kya lena dena, yaar? But when I am on set, it does matter

Salman Khan gets Rs 10 crore for No Entry sequel! TOI 2011-06-30 09:36:00

Khan is on an all time high post Dabangg and Ready. And the crest is only growing taller. If the buzz in the trade is to be believed, the actor might have just created a new record as far as the signing amount for a film goes. After much speculation and

Katrina Kaif to do item number in Bodyguard IndiaFM 14 min ago

Ready, it was Zarine Khan who heated up the screens with her scintillating performance in 'Character Dheela' along with Salman Khan. And now for his next film Bodyguard, Salman's former flame Katrina Kaif will be heating up the scene. Bollywood Hungama has

Bollywood.comHrithik's silence speaks volumes: Karan Johar Bollywood.com 11 hrs ago

leads, Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol. Katrina Kaif, who had a shoot and dropped by to visit good friend Salman Khan, strolled in after the movie and the Khans surprised her with an impromptu birthday celebration since she was turning 27 at midnight.Zindagi

IndiaGlitzSalman plans it up with Ajay & Sanjay IndiaGlitz 16 hrs ago

of late has caught on the grapevines... It's heard that there is something brewing within the hot males of B-town - Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt. The three who are occasionally meeting each other these days, are said to have some movie plans

Priyanka, Kareena in race for Heroine TOI 2011-07-13 10:16:00

that the film can go on the floors soon. Ronnie had called Kareena but since she was busy shooting for Bodyguard with Salman Khan, they could not meet immediately. Priyanka is in LA and Madhur has spoken to her. He is waiting for her to get back." Bhandarkar's

I was delighted to work with Katrina: Hrithik Roshan TOI 2011-07-13 00:11:00

zyada kha liya aur uske pait mein visphot ho gaya. So while we went out to dinner that night, Abhay slept in the loo. Aap Salman Khan aur Rahul Gandhi ko kya kahengi ki woh shaadi ke liye maan jayein, kyunki zindagi na milegi dobara? Katrina: That's so

Aamir, Priyanka among top celebs on Net TOI 2011-07-12 17:41:00

DELHI: Bollywood actors Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan have made it to the list of Top 20 popular celebrities, who are active in the cyber world. According to the list brought out by a website 'Famecount', which keeps tab on celebrities, Aamir,

Who gifted Shahid that bracelet! TOI 2011-07-12 17:11:00

beaded bracelet ever since he celebrated his 30th birthday. We tell you the mystery behind his obsession for it. After Salman Khan, its Shahid Kapoor who has been donning a particular black beaded bracelet pretty much all the time. The actor is spotted at

Murder 2 kills all competition TOI 2011-07-12 14:08:00

word of mouth, had a slow start at the box office. Opening weekend collections is around Rs 3 crore nett but considering Salman Khan's association and endorsement of the film, it should have done better business. Nevertheless, the low production costs should

Salman Khan helps Mugdha to get her pay check TOI 2011-07-12 09:36:00

asking others from the industry for help, but let the matter rest, thinking there might be a backlash. Until she ran into Salman Khan at a celebrity cricket match. The non-payment for Jail was constantly telling on Mugdha. She knew she had no choice but

Katrina has film with Salman, not Ranbir TOI 2011-07-12 00:06:00

so far has been different. "I want to put pieces of all of them together and do good films." Recently, the actress was in Ahmedabad and she told reporters that she isn't doing any film with Ranbir Kapoor but she is surely doing a film with Salman Khan.

Salman should do Magadheera remake: Kajal TOI 2011-07-11 17:46:00

Aggarwal believes all her Telugu films have fabulous remake value and Salman Khan is the best choice for Magadheera's Hindi remake. Kajal Aggarwal is an addition to the growing list of actresses, who are born and brought up in Mumbai, but have made a successful

No European shoot for Salman's Bodyguard TOI 2011-07-11 15:36:00

seems Salman Khan's Bodyguard is exceeding its budget. Producer Atul Agnihotri, who earlier planned to shoot two songs of the film in Europe, had to shift plans to Film City, Mumbai to cut cost. According to a unit hand, this Hindi remake of a Malayalam

iDiva.comRanbir Kapoorand#039;s Item Song in Chillar party. You Like? iDiva.com 2011-07-11 15:03:00

Party? Leave us a comment and let us know.\n\n(P.S: If you didn't catch the item number in the movie, it's thanks to Salman Khan. Rumour has it that Sallu made sure that the producers of the film aired Tai Tai Phiss after the end credits. Why such a 'Katty'

Sanjay Dutt to host Bigg Boss with Salman TOI 11 hrs ago

fifth season of Colors' Bigg Boss is round the corner and reports about Sanjay Dutt stepping into host Salman Khan's shoes started making rounds. However, we bring to you the latest dope from the Bigg Boss' house. For the first time in the history of this

TV has made me nicer, softer and sweeter: Jia Manek TOI 11 hrs ago

Jia who's already done a small role as Om Puri's daughter in Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke, says she was "offered a role in Salman Khan's Bodyguard" but "couldn't take it due to date issues." It's universally accepted that a B-Town debut is easier for star kids

iDiva.comCeleb Hunks in Vests: Eye Candy? iDiva.com 21 hrs ago

always wondered how Bollywood A-listers like Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar flaunt their rippling muscles in ridiculous advertisements for vests! What's worse, they go a step further and break out into dance moves that make you cringe. But let's

I was sceptical of returning to action: Ajay Devgn TOI 22 hrs ago

of Tamil film "Singam". Ajay is playing a cop and after the promos were released, many comparisons were being made with Salman Khan's "Dabangg". But putting wagging tongues to rest, the actor revealed that there was no similarity between the two films.

Shah Rukh turns Samir Soni's gym trainer TOI 2011-07-19 11:26:00

the years, Salman Khan has mentored actors like Hrithik Roshan (Kaho Na Pyaar Hai), Sonu Sood (Dabanng) and more recently, Arjun Kapoor (Boney Kapoor's son, for his debut), to be fit and have a shapely body. It was time another Khan, Shah Rukh, shared the

Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgn gang up TOI 2011-07-19 11:00:00

get the ultimate experience of watching an action-packed film starring all three of the industry's most macho men - Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt. Apparently, the three actors, who are thick-as-thieves, have been meeting a lot lately. At one of

Sushant Rajput a true shishya! TOI 2011-07-19 00:00:00

was proud of Sushant as a dancer, he reprimanded him for ignoring his health and physique. Sushant immediately dialled Raj, Salman Khan's ex-trainer, as suggested by his mentor and also enrolled in martial arts. Now this is one doting guru-shishya jodi.

Katrina Kaif in guest appearance? TOI 2011-07-18 04:58:00

Kaif is likely to do a guest appearance in Bodyguard, say sources. It is said that Kat, who is still best friends with Salman Khan's sister Alvira (the film's producer) will do a role in the film where she plays herself (the reigning diva of Bollywood).

Katrina spends a day in Salman's house TOI 2011-07-18 00:00:00

Sandhya and her team planning the look test for her film Ek Tha Tiger. Today Katrina will spend the day doing her look test. Salman Khan is on his farm at Panvel And though he was expected to join Kat for the test, he is likely to rehearse for a song for

Katrina's triple b'day bash TOI 2011-07-17 00:00:00

RK Jr was there to watch another film. On learning he was in the vicinity, Kat hurriedly left. From there she headed to meet Salman Khan at a Bandra nightclub where he was shooting. Her last halt was at Shah Rukh Khan's home Mannat. A day before her special

Sanjay Dutt to host Bigg Boss with Salman TOI 2011-07-20 00:09:00

fifth season of Colors' Bigg Boss is round the corner and reports about Sanjay Dutt stepping into host Salman Khan's shoes started making rounds. However, we bring to you the latest dope from the Bigg Boss' house. For the first time in the history of this

Katrina Kaif to pay back Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-20 00:00:00

Alvira." Katrina has specially asked for a day off from her other current projects and has made herself available for the shoot of 'Bodyguard'. It's a good thing that she is maintaining this high profile dosti with the high profile Salman Khan.

TV has made me nicer, softer and sweeter: Jia Manek TOI 2011-07-20 00:00:00

Jia who's already done a small role as Om Puri's daughter in Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke, says she was "offered a role in Salman Khan's Bodyguard" but "couldn't take it due to date issues." It's universally accepted that a B-Town debut is easier for star kids

iDiva.comCeleb Hunks in Vests: Eye Candy? iDiva.com 2011-07-19 14:09:00

always wondered how Bollywood A-listers like Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar flaunt their rippling muscles in ridiculous advertisements for vests! What's worse, they go a step further and break out into dance moves that make you cringe. But let's

I was sceptical of returning to action: Ajay Devgn TOI 2011-07-19 13:04:00

of Tamil film "Singam". Ajay is playing a cop and after the promos were released, many comparisons were being made with Salman Khan's "Dabangg". But putting wagging tongues to rest, the actor revealed that there was no similarity between the two films.

Shah Rukh turns Samir Soni's gym trainer TOI 2011-07-19 11:26:00

the years, Salman Khan has mentored actors like Hrithik Roshan (Kaho Na Pyaar Hai), Sonu Sood (Dabanng) and more recently, Arjun Kapoor (Boney Kapoor's son, for his debut), to be fit and have a shapely body. It was time another Khan, Shah Rukh, shared the

Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgn gang up TOI 2011-07-19 11:00:00

get the ultimate experience of watching an action-packed film starring all three of the industry's most macho men - Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt. Apparently, the three actors, who are thick-as-thieves, have been meeting a lot lately. At one of

Sushant Rajput a true shishya! TOI 2011-07-19 00:00:00

was proud of Sushant as a dancer, he reprimanded him for ignoring his health and physique. Sushant immediately dialled Raj, Salman Khan's ex-trainer, as suggested by his mentor and also enrolled in martial arts. Now this is one doting guru-shishya jodi.

Katrina Kaif in guest appearance? TOI 2011-07-18 04:58:00

Kaif is likely to do a guest appearance in Bodyguard, say sources. It is said that Kat, who is still best friends with Salman Khan's sister Alvira (the film's producer) will do a role in the film where she plays herself (the reigning diva of Bollywood).

Katrina spends a day in Salman's house TOI 2011-07-18 00:00:00

Sandhya and her team planning the look test for her film Ek Tha Tiger. Today Katrina will spend the day doing her look test. Salman Khan is on his farm at Panvel And though he was expected to join Kat for the test, he is likely to rehearse for a song for

Salman has a better body: Ajay TOI 2011-07-21 17:33:00

Ajay Devgn is back in the action genre with Singham and the actor has done every possible thing to make it larger than life. Ajay Devgn aka Baburao Singham has been gaining a lot of attention and praise for his six pack abs of late. "I think it was i

Salman gifts Katrina a film on her birthday TOI 2011-07-21 15:10:00

Salman plans to produce a film for his ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif On her birthday last week, Salman Khan made a promise to his ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif. The promise was that he would produce a film under his own banner for her in 2012. Right now Sall

Akshays 'S' fixation! TOI 2011-07-21 13:34:00

Akshay Sethi who is seen in Sasural Genda Phool in a double role has a fixation for the letter 'S'. He has done three shows namely Saat Phere, Saathiya and Sasural Genda Phool. His on-screen co-star character's name was Saloni in Saath Phere, Suhana in S

Salman Khan refuses Karan Johar's film TOI 2011-07-21 12:25:00

Johar's dream of doing a solo film with Salman Khan stands unrealised as of today.Post Dabangg, Karan and so many others have been wooing Salman to do a solo hero projectfor their banner. Karan shares a warm equation with the Galaxy Khan just as he does

Salman Khan's Bodyguard to unveil first look of his film TOI 2011-07-21 10:38:00

For 15 years, he has willingly risked his own life and vowed to take a bullet for Salman Khan. And now, the actor is paying him back his dues. Deciding to take a back seat himself, Salman has asked his real life bodyguard Shera to unveil the first look o

Sanjay Dutt 'extremely delighted' about TV debut TOI 2011-07-20 16:51:00

"Over the last three years, Colors has taken 'Bigg Boss' to newer heights of entertainment and popularity. Now, with both Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt as hosts, we're sure that the appeal of 'Bigg Boss 5' will touch unprecedented heights," added Yardi.

A madness called Movies TOI 2011-07-20 14:33:00

Some people call it magic but I think its more like a virus or an infection, a bug which infects most of our 1 billion + population at some point in their life. I have a name for the disease I call it the 'Crazy Bollywood eye'. Coming from a business fam

No real 'Sher' for Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-20 11:40:00

Salman Khan starrer, Sher Khan, has recently faced an unprecedented situation forcing producer Sohail Khan to revise the entire concept of the film. Reportedly, PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) have raised much hue and cry over the casting

Katrina Kaif's item number for Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-20 11:37:00

Kaif will be a part of Salman Khan's forthcoming film Bodyguard. And she won't just do an ordinary cameo. The actress is all set to sizzle in an item number that will play during the opening credits of the film. In fact, after her success with Sheila Ki

Salman Khan guides Imran Khan TOI 2011-07-20 11:24:00Salman Khan seems to have developed a fondness for young Imran Khan. having appreciated the young Khan and his film Delhi Belly on public forums,

-town celebs at Sanjay Dutt's party TOI 2011-07-23 00:08:00

Khan, to David Dhawan, Rajkumar Santoshi, Sunil and Krishika Lulla, all their close friends and associates were there. Later, Salman Khan dropped in with Zarine Khan. Ranbir Kapoor, too came to wish Manaayata. But the actor wanted to avoid bumping into Salman,

Harsh Mayar meets Amitabh Bachchan TOI 2011-07-23 00:05:00

Mayar who was rejected for " Chillar Party" was disappointed because he wanted to meet Salman Khan. But then lady luck had other plans for him. After being selected for " I am Kalam", not only did he win the National award for the film, but the got to meet

Salman Khan, Zarine Khan hand-in hand TOI 2011-07-23 00:02:00

to have caught his attention as much as Zarine. Sanju chooses Sallu over SRK It appears that the friendship between Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt is growing stronger. Dutt invited Devgn and Khan to his surprise party for Manaayata but chose to

Salman has the best body in the industry: Ajay Devgn TOI 2011-07-23 00:00:00

lein toh maza aa jayega." Then there was a question about Ajay removing his shirt for the first time on screen, and also Salman Khan's compliments on his physique, to which the actor said, "No no, isse pehle maine "Omkara" mein bhi shirt utari thi. Also,

Cop act in Bollywood TOI 2011-07-22 22:57:00

Reema Kagti's next. We look at some memorable cop films in Bollywood: Dabangg and Wanted: As Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg, Salman Khan was a riot. With his spunky act and some mind-blowing dialogues to match, this cop act by the actor was worth a watch. Whereas

Salman's the most sacrificing: Shera TOI 2011-07-22 18:25:00

Khan invited his real life bodyguard Shera to launch the music of his forthcoming film 'Bodyguard'. Shera was touched by Salman bhai's kind gesture. As he thanked Salman at the event he couldn't stop himself from unveiling Salman Khan, the man and not the

No comparisons with Rajnikant please: Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-22 17:37:00

Salman Khan's mass appeal, his co-star of Bodyguard Kareena Kapoor and many others in B-Town believe that Salman is the only phenomenon in Bollywood who matches the charisma of Rajnikant whose mass appeal surpasses all logic. "He's a natural born actor.

Shah Rukh Khan mocks Salman Khan, performs on Dabangg TOI 2011-07-22 11:18:00

party and Kat's recent birthday celebration shed light on the hidden affair of the titans of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan, IIFA 2011 may have some reasons for the clash at the bash! Recently held at Toronto, IIFA 2011 Awards have revealed the

Hema, Dharmendra in Shotgun's show TOI 2011-07-22 10:27:00

who last sizzled on screen with Shatrughan Sinha in Manoj aKumar's "Santosh" in 1989, was back with the Bihari babu on Salman Khan's "10 Ka Dum" that created ripples. Now, the duo is coming together yet again for none other than Shotgun's very own "Ke Bani

Dabangg Salman raves about Ajay's Singham! TOI 2011-07-21 17:48:00

been inspired by Bollywood's original macho man Salman Khan. In spite of the uncanny resemblance between the two films, Salman Khan was kind enough to come ahead and compliment Ajay Devgn for his newly acquired six pack abs. The actor even posted Ajay's

Drunk Ashmit Patel beats up Imran Khan's friend TOI 2011-07-25 10:34:00

by Sohail Khan and Ashmit at a Bandra nightspot. According to sources, the incident sparked off when Sikandar commented on Salman Khan, which irked Sohail. Ashmit Patel is perhaps best known for the scandalous MMS of him and actress Riya Sen. It showed the

Sport a fashionable look with Khaki TOI 2011-07-24 00:08:00

India, khaki has always been worn by men. Most recently Bollywood hunks like Salman Khan in Dabangg and Ajay Devgn in his latest film have worn it with great flair. Little wonder then that women go weak in the knees when they see men in khaki uniforms. But

Salman Khan suggests father roles to Sanjay Dutt! TOI 2011-07-24 00:00:00

day after Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt had a scrap at a surprise party for Manaayata on Thursday night, the duo shot for a promo for Bigg Boss, directed by Rohit Shetty. No one thought the shoot would take place given the drama of the previous night, but

Sanjay Dutt's exclusive party for Shah Rukh Khan TOI 2011-07-23 17:07:00

Dutt holds a small get together for Shah Rukh Khan; this time Salman Khan is not invited While most B-Town actors believe in bonding with their own friends Sanjay Dutt has always been the exception to the rule. Since he hadsn't been able to invite Shah Rukh

Simbu to sport 6-pack for Dabangg remake TOI 2011-07-23 15:52:00

Khan's well-toned body is not only an inspiration for Bollywood actors but also down south. Tamil actor Simbu is inspired to get six pack abs like Salman. Well the reason is his film Osthi which is a Tamil remake of Dabangg. Simbu who plays Salman's role

Himesh and I never broke up: Salman TOI 2011-07-23 15:34:00

we all know by now, all is well between Salman Khan and Himesh Reshmmiya. And as result of that Himesh has composed music for Salman's forthcoming film Bodyguard. When Himesh realized his mistake of rubbing Salman the wrong way, he apologized. Himesh tried

Katrina Kaif's look alike? TOI 2011-07-23 13:07:00

is different. She looks nice and pinkish. My sister has her unique look." Last year, when Vida had come down to India, Salman Khan had also met Yalda. "Salman met Yalda and suggested that she do a movie. However, Salman never mentioned anything to me about

Salman Khan takes up a fight with Bunty Walia TOI 2011-07-23 11:22:00

2008, Salman Khan fought at a birthday party. Three years later, history repeats itself. This time, however it wasn't his girlfriend's birthday, nor did he fight with his close friend. On Thursday night, at Maanyata Dutt's birthday bash, the Dabangg man

iDiva.comVideo: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan Title Song iDiva.com 2011-07-23 07:19:00

Aur ho shauq si ada, Relation samjhe jo ladki, rahe na ego mein bhadki!! Really?) But what we do like is how in this title song he is unabashedly imitating Salman Khan (Dabangg steps) and Shah Rukh Khan (Chaiya Chaiya steps) in a trbiute to the actors.

Double vaat with Salman & Sanjay Dutt? TOI 2011-07-23 00:47:00

tagline for season 5 of "Bigg Boss", to be hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt might be 'Double Vaat', fittingly enough. And the title track ' the video for which will be shot soon ' also packs a double punch, since it's been composed by Salman's loyalists

Superstars spoil corporates' film foray TOI 12 hrs ago

DELHI: When Chillar Party, co-produced by Salman Khan, was released earlier this month, it marked the reaffirmation of a recent trend in Bollywood: Every A-list star-Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan-has his

Zoom Supernova 2010: Top 50 TOI 13 hrs ago

list are supernovas in every sense of the term, with the Top 10, holding the clout to change fortunes. Be it numero uno Salman Khan, who made a complete newbie (Sonakshi) a household name with just one film and showed an ex (Katrina Kaif), that managing without

Salman Khan in Hema Malini's 'Tell Me O Khuda' TOI 21 hrs ago

superstar Salman Khan has agreed to be a part of Hema Malini's directorial venture Tell Me O Khuda". "Salman Khan has been very gracious to be a part of my film 'Tell Me O Khuda'. What an adorable person!!!!" the veteran actress said the star in her post

Salman Khan's bodyguard dances to his tunes TOI 2011-07-27 12:06:00

Khan has taken the subject of his film Bodyguard literally. First, the actor made his off-screen bodyguard, Shera, unveil the first look of the film. Now, he has decided to feature Shera in the film's soundtrack video. When contacted, Shera said, "Yes, I

Salman Khan in Hema Malini's next TOI 2011-07-27 11:28:00

Khan is the actor who's been touted as having a magic wand. With a Midas touch the actor is giving one hit after another and thus it's no surprise that he's one of the most sought after actors these days. Almost all the film makers want a piece of teh pie

July box-office record: Bollywood rakes in Rs 210 crore ET 2011-07-27 09:40:00

2010." and recording an increase of 105% compared to an average six-monthly January-June 2011 monthly box office. While Salman Khan's Ready contributed to about 40% of the box office collection in the first half of 2011, the collection of July is about 26%

Singham amongst the Top 10 openers of all time TOI 2011-07-26 14:46:00

screens and multiplex. Was a big hit at single screens and turned out to be the second highest opener of the year after Salman Khan's Ready . Despite being banned in some important South territories, Singham managed a brilliant Rs. 44.2 crores gross (Rs. 30.93

'All credit to Vijayan Master' TOI 2011-07-26 13:22:00

which has a liberal dose of action and comedy. We hope audiences will like it." He adds, "A lot of heroes, including Salman Khan, have told me that my father goes to great extents to get the perfect shot. It was the same for me as well and if people are

Salman, Katrina team up for 'Bodyguard' item song TOI 2011-07-26 11:43:00

action Inciting hatred against a certain community Your Reason has been Submitted to the admin. Katrina Kaif will do the item song "Aaya re aaya bodyguard" in "Bodyguard" and Salman Khan, who plays the title role in the movie, will match steps with her.

Salman Khan is boss No.1 TOI 2011-07-26 11:26:00

"This was a total surprise. I was going about my work at the promotional activity as usual and suddenly I am told by Salman Khan that I have to launch the promo. I was like 'Main?' and boss said 'Haan tum!' But, what he did after that which was to tell people

July box-office record: Bollywood rakes in Rs 210 crore ET 2011-07-27 09:40:00

MUMBAI: No July in Bollywood's box-office history has raked in as much profits as this month has. Peg it to the youthful appeal ofDelhi Belly andZindagi Na Mile Dobara or the bloody rage ofMurder 2 and Singham, but July 2011 brought business worth Rs 210

Singham amongst the Top 10 openers of all time TOI 2011-07-26 14:46:00

'Singham' breaks records with a mind-blowing opening weekend gross of Rs 44.2 crores (Rs 30.93 crores net) and is the second biggest opener of the year after 'Ready'. For anybody who doesn't believe the divide between single screens and multiplexes, Si

'All credit to Vijayan Master' TOI 2011-07-26 13:22:00

He is one fight master who has worked with several leading heroes in Kollywood. And, he's also responsible for anchoring the breathtaking fights in a couple of recent Salman Khan films, which went on to become superhits. Currently, Vijayan Master, as h

Salman Khan takes up a fight with Bunty Walia TOI 2011-07-23 11:22:00

July 2008, Salman Khan fought at a birthday party. Three years later, history repeats itself. This time, however it wasn't his girlfriend's birthday, nor did he fight with his close friend. On Thursday night, at Maanyata Dutt's birthday bash, the Daban

Sanjay Dutt walks out of Salman's camp TOI 2011-07-31 00:00:00

While Sanjay Dutt is 'Baba' to Salman, and Salman is 'Bhai' to him, this camaraderie is rolling on its head ever since Salman Khan out of good will and expectation requested Sanjay Dutt to make a special appearance as his dad in the film 'Bodyguard'. H

Double vaat with Salman & Sanjay Dutt? TOI 2011-07-23 00:47:00

The tagline for season 5 of "Bigg Boss", to be hosted by Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt might be 'Double Vaat', fittingly enough. And the title track ' the video for which will be shot soon ' also packs a double punch, since it's been composed by Salman's l

Salman Khan, Zarine Khan hand-in hand TOI 2011-07-23 00:02:00

While everyone's been speculating about which lucky lady will catch bachelor-at-large Salman Khan's attention next, here's some dope to chew on. Salman attended Sanjay Dutt's surprise birthday party for wife Manaayata on Thursday night with his Charact

Salman Khan in Hema Malini's 'Tell Me O Khuda' TOI 2011-07-27 15:55:00

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has agreed to be a part of Hema Malini's directorial venture Tell Me O Khuda". "Salman Khan has been very gracious to be a part of my film 'Tell Me O Khuda'. What an adorable person!!!!" the veteran actress said the star

Salman's the most sacrificing: Shera TOI 2011-07-22 18:25:00

Salman Khan invited his real life bodyguard Shera to launch the music of his forthcoming film 'Bodyguard'. Shera was touched by Salman bhai's kind gesture. As he thanked Salman at the event he couldn't stop himself from unveiling Salman Khan, the man a

No comparisons with Rajnikant please: Salman Khan TOI 2011-07-22 17:37:00

Given Salman Khan's mass appeal, his co-star of Bodyguard Kareena Kapoor and many others in B-Town believe that Salman is the only phenomenon in Bollywood who matches the charisma of Rajnikant whose mass appeal surpasses all logic. "He's a natural born

Salman Khan has taken the subject of his film Bodyguard literally. First, the actor made his off-screen bodyguard, Shera, unveil the first look of the film. Now, he has decided to feature Shera in the film's soundtrack video. When contacted, Shera said

Shah Rukh Khan mocks Salman Khan, performs on Dabangg TOI 2011-07-22 11:18:00

While the post award party and Kat's recent birthday celebration shed light on the hidden affair of the titans of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan, IIFA 2011 may have some reasons for the clash at the bash! Recently held at Toronto, IIFA 2011 A

Salman Khan refuses Karan Johar's film TOI 2011-07-21 12:25:00

Karan Johar's dream of doing a solo film with Salman Khan stands unrealised as of today.Post Dabangg, Karan and so many others have been wooing Salman to do a solo hero projectfor their banner. Karan shares a warm equation with the Galaxy Khan just as

I will not disappoint: Shabarish TOI 2011-07-29 11:36:00

The actor, who weight touched almost 120 kgs two years ago, lost about 40 kgs to get into shape to play the lead role. "Salman Khan is my inspiration," he says, "When it was decided that I'd play the hero in Markandeyan, it was he who drew up diet charts

Salman, the 50 crore Khan TOI 2011-07-29 11:27:00

Khan and Shah Rukh Khan taking full control of their box-office successes and turning it into a financial gold mine, how can Salman Khan be left behind? The actor enjoying his recent success run in Bollywood, with two back to back hits in Dabangg and Ready,

Can stars bring social reform? TOI 2011-07-29 00:16:00

Producer Mukesh Bhatt says, "Posing nude doesn't create awareness", obviously hinting at the famous PETA photo shoots. Salman Khan, on the other hand, is another prominent celeb who is responsible for directing his fans' attention towards the causes he supports.

Rohit Shetty directs promo of Bigg Boss 5 TOI 2011-07-28 15:31:00

that he is, Rohit is already down to some serious work. Rohit is busy directing actors and friends Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan in the promos of the hit TV show Bigg Boss season 5. In fact Shetty without taking a break started the shoot of the promo, the day

Salman, Sanjay: Who is the bigger boss? TOI 2011-07-28 11:03:00

Khan's family is infuriated with Sanjay Dutt's public lashout at the actor and has advised him to reconsider his decision to co-host the reality TV series. Only nine days ago, thick-as-thieves Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt, were eager to extend their off-screen

Superstars spoil corporates' film foray TOI 2011-07-28 00:48:00

DELHI: When Chillar Party, co-produced by Salman Khan, was released earlier this month, it marked the reaffirmation of a recent trend in Bollywood: Every A-list star-Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgn, Saif Ali Khan-has his

Zoom Supernova 2010: Top 50 TOI 2011-07-28 00:00:00

list are supernovas in every sense of the term, with the Top 10, holding the clout to change fortunes. Be it numero uno Salman Khan, who made a complete newbie (Sonakshi) a household name with just one film and showed an ex (Katrina Kaif), that managing without

Salman Khan in Hema Malini's 'Tell Me O Khuda' TOI 2011-07-27 15:55:00

superstar Salman Khan has agreed to be a part of Hema Malini's directorial venture Tell Me O Khuda". "Salman Khan has been very gracious to be a part of my film 'Tell Me O Khuda'. What an adorable person!!!!" the veteran actress said the star in her post

Khan has taken the subject of his film Bodyguard literally. First, the actor made his off-screen bodyguard, Shera, unveil the first look of the film. Now, he has decided to feature Shera in the film's soundtrack video. When contacted, Shera said, "Yes, I

Khan is the actor who's been touted as having a magic wand. With a Midas touch the actor is giving one hit after another and thus it's no surprise that he's one of the most sought after actors these days. Almost all the film makers want a piece of teh pie

Mike Tyson up for Bigg Boss 5 TOI 2011-08-01 10:23:00

for a controversial contestant. Previously, they managed to get Rahul Mahajan and Veena Malik. Meanwhile, last season's host Salman Khan is still contemplating on whether he should share the stage with his friend-turned-foe, thanks to their recent spat.

iDiva.comBollywood Actors on Vintage Mag Covers iDiva.com 2011-08-01 08:07:00

From Amitabh Bachchan and Dev Anand to Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, take a look at vintage magazine covers featuring Bollywood actors.\n\nHave you been following iDiva's Vintage series:  and Top 20 Vintage Celeb Ads.  Bet you will love 'em!

Zarine Khan is worried about link-ups TOI 23 hrs ago

up in Mumbai, the city's home to Salman Khan's discovery actress Zarine Khan. Talking about the pressures of becoming a celebrity, she says, "one cannot even venture out alone." Zarine has been a tomboy since her childhood days and loved her biking rides.

'Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif to sign another film together' TOI 2011-08-01 10:32:00

the actress, Karan Johar seems to have made up his mind to cast Katrina in the forthcoming Rensil D'Silva project starring Salman Khan. Katrina, however, is willing to wait to work with Karan. "It doesn't matter whether I am in Karan's film now or later,

Chillar Party now in Tamil TOI 5 hrs ago

Motion Pictures and Salman Khan's might not have set the cash registers ringing in Bollywood but has definitely found takers. The director Vikas Bahl is thrilled as Madhu Mantena now wants to remake the film in Tamil and Telugu. Mantena has approached

Twin role for Sonu Sood in Dabangg 2 TOI 6 hrs ago

2010 superhit Dabangg saw Sonu Sood playing the main antagonist Chhedi Singh to Salman Khan's Robinhood aka Chulbul Pandey. The sequel Dabangg 2 will see Sonu playing Chhedi Singh's twin brother. His character will be inspired from his huge Telugu movie

Salman Khan to lose weight for Ek Tha Tiger TOI 7 hrs ago

Khan has become meaner, if his recent spate of fights are anything to go by. And now, the star is all set to get leaner too. Kabir Khan, the director of his next project Ek Tha Tiger with YRF, has asked the actor to shed a few extra kilos and get rid of

New releases go unnoticed. Singham rules the box-office TOI 3 hrs ago

movie business. So barring Aarakshan , one would have to wait for a month for the next big Bollywood release in the form of Salman Khan's Eid attraction Bodyguard . But at the same time, this period is also a blessing in disguise for small films, which have

Hema Malini has high hopes with Karisma Kapoor TOI 4 hrs ago

contemporary flared jewellery with a perfect combination of solid gold and diamonds. Hema was all praise of actor Salman Khan who did a cameo role in her film "Tell Me O Khuda" releasing this September. "He has done a dance sequence in my film. He is just

Bollywood heroes on charity spree TOI 1 hr ago

real life heroes too. While Hrithik Roshan has gifted a school van to a local school Dilkhush Special School in Mumbia, Salman Khan has decided to donate 101 lakh bricks for Gurudwara Shri Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib in Bahadurgarh near Patiala where he is shooting

Edited by -Preeti- - 10 September 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaweyakinshukkiaashiq

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I always wanted to work in Bollywood: DSP TOI 2011-08-03 12:21:00

the success of Dhinka Chika... from Salman Khan-starrer Ready, Devi Sri Prasad is now ready to sign new projects and take forward his alliance with Hindi films. "Several offers started pouring in from Mumbai. I'm definitely keen on taking them, but I'm not

Zarine Khan's double role on the ramp! TOI 2011-08-03 11:59:00

stint so much that she walked for two different jewellery houses at the same event. Zarine, who was introduced by Salman Khan opposite him in "Veer", was the showstopper for Divya K. Ahuja's show Monday at the ongoing India International Jewellery Week (

Kareena Kapoor grooves to Salman Khan's tunes TOI 2011-08-03 10:19:00

is an actor. He is a painter. And now he is a music composer. Salman Khan has turned music director for his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's film Bodyguard. Himesh Reshammiya, the music composer for the film made way for the hero to add his tunes to the last

'Salman's a star with a soul' TOI 2011-08-02 18:42:00

encounter Shera had with star in Indore, he says, "My tryst with Salman began in Indore. There was a show for which Salman Khan was travelling in his car and the crowds had lined up the streets and soon they were choc-a-block. I ran for nearly 8 kms in front

'Salman's a star with a soul' TOI 2011-08-02 18:42:00

Everyone knows that Being Human is very close to Salman Khan's heart. And unlike in the past when his bad boy image used to dominate news, today, it's his humane side which is often in focus. Take the case of Shera, his closest aide, releasing the firs

Chillar Party now in Tamil TOI 2011-08-02 11:40:00

UTV Motion Pictures and Salman Khan's might not have set the cash registers ringing in Bollywood but has definitely found takers. The director Vikas Bahl is thrilled as Madhu Mantena now wants to remake the film in Tamil and Telugu. Mantena has appro

Salman Khan to lose weight for Ek Tha Tiger TOI 2011-08-02 09:54:00

Salman Khan has become meaner, if his recent spate of fights are anything to go by. And now, the star is all set to get leaner too. Kabir Khan, the director of his next project Ek Tha Tiger with YRF, has asked the actor to shed a few extra kilos and ge

Salman Khan is the actor who's been touted as having a magic wand. With a Midas touch the actor is giving one hit after another and thus it's no surprise that he's one of the most sought after actors these days. Almost all the film makers want a piece

Zarine Khan is worried about link-ups TOI 2011-08-01 17:27:00

Brought up in Mumbai, the city's home to Salman Khan's discovery actress Zarine Khan. Talking about the pressures of becoming a celebrity, she says, "one cannot even venture out alone." Zarine has been a tomboy since her childhood days and loved her biki

iDiva.comBollywood Actors on Vintage Mag Covers iDiva.com 2011-08-01 08:07:00

From Amitabh Bachchan and Dev Anand to Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, take a look at vintage magazine covers featuring Bollywood actors.\n\nHave you been following iDiva's Vintage series:  and Top 20 Vintage Celeb Ads.  Bet you will love 'em!

Anees Bazmee to sue Ready producers TOI 2011-07-26 11:11:00

Salman Khan who helps many ladies as well as his co-actors and friends get their rightful due in Bollywood has however chosen to keep away from helping his Ready director get his monies. Anees Bazmee, who was signed on as the director of the film for R

Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif shake it TOI 2011-08-01 00:08:00

Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan finally came face to face and shot for their first ever item song together It was a meeting of exes for the shooting of the title song of Salman's next item song 'Aaya re aaya bodyguard', shot at Film City. This will be the

Sohail Khan buys Shilpa Shetty's nightclub TOI 2011-07-26 00:07:00

Salman Khan's actor-filmmaker brother Sohail, recently bought over the Bandra nightclub, owned by Shilpa Shetty Kundra. The nightclub, in an avatar before that, was known as Poison and belonged to close friends of Sanjay Dutt. However, it ran into trou

Sanjay Dutt to host Bigg Boss with Salman TOI 2011-07-20 00:09:00

The fifth season of Colors' Bigg Boss is round the corner and reports about Sanjay Dutt stepping into host Salman Khan's shoes started making rounds. However, we bring to you the latest dope from the Bigg Boss' house. For the first time in the history

Best friends forever ' maybe TOI 2011-08-06 00:00:00

ain't about to quit so easily. Neither does Yeddy subscribe to any fuddy-duddy belief that buddies come before all. Rather, like Salman Khan on film, he prefers to let his fists do the talking. So much for that united Hindu parivar. Or even being a good yaar.

Sanjay, Salman in Hindi remake of Kanchana? TOI 2011-08-05 17:56:00

all goes well Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt will be seen together in Hindi remake of Tamil horror comedy film Kanchana. Director Lawrence Raghavendra is planning to make it in Hindi with these two Bollywood biggies in the lead. The recently released Kanchana

Sid locked out! TOI 2011-08-05 13:33:00

guys still doing in my balcony?" And even before these guys could come up with a suitable reply, Salman showed them the exit. Needless to say, the two boys ran for their lives." When it comes to risking Salman Khan's ire, not many wish to take a chance!

It's Kareena Kapoor's voiceover in 'Bodyguard'! TOI 2011-08-05 12:22:00

Kaif were also in the running to do the voiceover. According to a source from the sets, Kareena, the leading lady of the Salman Khan-starrer had suggested that Karisma's voice should be used for the sequence. Someone else from the production team suggested

New 'bro'mance in B-Town TOI 2011-08-05 11:56:00

Dutt and Arjun Rampal have been seen bonding in recent times a new 'bro'mance brewing is that of Saif Ali Khan and and Salman Khan. The two actors have started bonding thanks to Saif's girlfriend Kareena Kapoor who is acting with Salman in Bodyguard. Says

Neelesh Misra to recreate the magic of storytelling TOI 2011-08-05 00:09:00

war and the tsunami, to Kashmir and the Naxalite movement, and is a photographer as well. Also penning the script for Salman Khan's next film, Neelesh is the creative director, writer and sometimes a singer too with India's first storytelling-song band - Band

Katrina Kaif prefers Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan over Ranbir Kapoor TOI 2011-08-04 12:33:00

Katrina Kaif has chosen to work with current reigning star Salman Khan and Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan over Ranbir Kapoor. Katrina had to refuse filmmaker Ayan Mukherjee of ''Wake Up Sid'' fame, a project which is to be produced by Karan Johar, citing

Salman-Bunty fight over Katrina! TOI 2011-08-04 10:53:00

fight over Kat! TNN We all know there was a spat between Salman Khan and producer Bunty Walia at the birthday party that Sanjay Dutt We all know there was a spat between Salman Khan and producer Bunty Walia at the birthday party that Sanjay Dutt threw for

Top Ten Friendship songs TOI 2011-08-03 16:56:00

of the most beautiful songs on friendship from Yuvraaj, it in a way reflects the friendly bonding between Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan (since they never admit theor relationship). Love starts from friendship. Remember the 'friends' cap in Maine Pyaar Kiya.

Aishwariya Rai came between Salman & me: Somy Ali TOI 2011-08-03 13:05:00

Khan was Somy Ali's first boyfriend, one she came chasing to India to meet as a 15-year-old with a huge crush on the star. Today, after a short Bollywood career, Somy, originally from Pakistan, has evolved into a US-based human rights activist. A decade

Hrithik, Ranbir apt for Magadheera remake: Ram Charan Teja TOI 2011-08-08 13:39:00

who can play the role", says Ram Charan. While his Magadheera costar Kajal Aggarwal mentioned that she would like to see Salman Khan in the Hindi remake of this larger-than-life action drama with a period setting, Ram Charan Teja has a different opinion.

Deepika Padukone: I have yet to work with Aamir, Salman and Hrithik amongst others TOI 2011-08-08 12:07:00

it. I want to stay here for another six years, may be more and do a lot of movies. I have yet to work with Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan amongst others; also with Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir, Imran again. I can reel off a long list of filmmakers who are

Salman Khan manipulates Aditya Chopra! TOI 2011-08-08 10:04:00

Khan works according to his rules. And if one tries to impose upon the Salman Khan rulebook, they better be prepared for a shock. That's exactly what happened to YRF head Aditya Chopra when he insisted that the actor have a script reading for his upcoming

I'm not very good at mimicking people: Aamir Khan TOI 2011-08-08 00:10:00

his Ghajini resurrected the action genre, way before Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn did Aamir Khan is back from a vacation in Coonoor and Bali, after taking a break from Reema Kagti's film co-starring Rani and Kareena. He returned last week to resume work and

Salman-Aamir, SRK-Hrithik: The Friendship Band TOI 2011-08-07 16:07:00

TOI lists a few dostis that have been formed only recently, be it over a cuppa chai or then while shooting a movie... Salman Khan and Aamir Khan seem to get along like a house on fire. They are constantly making digs at each other, but look up to each other

Katrina Kaif in sexy choli for Bodyguard? TOI 2011-08-07 14:54:00

is being said about Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan's item number 'Aaya re aaya bodyguard' for the film Bodyguard. For some more dope on the song... We hear Katrina Kaif has worn a black ghaghra and sexy choli with a silver piping and has shaken her leg with

I will always be proud of Salman Khan: Sajid Nadiadwala TOI 2011-08-07 00:00:00

been the best of friends for 17 years now. Even so, Salman Khan and producer Sajid Nadiadwala hate talking about their closeness. On Friendship Day, in an exclusive, Sajid talks about their friendship. Read on... Yeh Dosti... It seems strange talking about

Sonakshi Sinha's not afraid of Sheila and Munni! TOI 2011-08-07 00:00:00

Firstly, Munni was anything but raunchy. Malaika was dressed in a ghagra choli and was dancing with her brother-in-law ( Salman Khan), so it was far from raunchy. So yeah, not every song is a Munni, and if something really good came along, because I love

Salman Khan may star in Kaanchana's Hindi remake TOI 2011-08-06 12:21:00

Lawrence is gearing up to remake his Kaanchana in Hindi. Word is that he held a special screening for Salman Khan in Mumbai and Sallu was only more than eager to do the remake. Says Raghava Lawrence, "Now that the film has released and is doing well at the

Ajay, Salman, Aamir: The Billion-Dollar club TOI 2011-08-06 00:05:00

Khan, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn are the only Bollywood actors in the exclusive billion-dollar club. Their films 3 Idiots, Ghajini, Ready, Dabangg and Golmaal 3 are the only ones to have done business of over Rs 100 crore in the domestic market. In fact,

Salman Khan is addicted to acupuncture TOI 2011-08-11 17:31:00

actor has turned to acupuncture for healing Don't be surprised if you land on a set to see Salman Khan covered in prickly needles all over. We are told that the beefy actor has taken to this art of healing and uses acupuncture to ward off any pain in his

iDiva.comFirst Look: Salman Khanand#039;s Ek Tha Tiger Poster iDiva.com 2011-08-11 13:19:00

collaborating with Yash Raj Films (YRF)?! Well, as they say, it's never too late. Especially when post Dabangg and Wanted, Salman Khan is undoubtedly the ruler of the roost (read: Bollywood).\n\nDirected by Kabir Khan, of New York fame, Ek Tha Tiger is a romantic

I am terrified working with Shah Rukh Khan: Katrina Kaif TOI 2011-08-11 11:40:00

fun working with the younger heroes than the older ones. In the beginning of her career she worked with senior actors like Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. She was paired with the younger actor like Ranbir Kapoor in the recent past in films like Ajab Prem Ki

Salman Khan's double shifts for Bodyguard TOI 2011-08-11 09:26:00

is close to Salman Khan for reasons more than one. The actor apart from having to maintain his successful streak had to help establish his sister Alvira and brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's career as producers with the project. And Salman has worked hard on

Every actor would like a solo release: Esha Deol TOI 2011-08-10 17:24:00

any actor would love to have a solo release. To resurrect her daughter's sinking career, Hema has roped in none other than Salman Khan to do a cameo in the film. Salman bhai is a close family friend and has always been a well-wisher. He agreed to be part

Can't I expect little respect, asks Katrina Kaif TOI 2 hrs ago

singer-turned-actor Ali Zafar. The current favourite of YRF, Katrina, will be also seen in their "Ek Tha Tiger" opposite Salman Khan and Yash Chopra's next undeclared directorial venture opposite superstar Shah Rukh Khan. She has teamed up with Anushka in

Sorry, the box office is reserved TOI 14 hrs ago

one. Shah Rukh Khan is reportedly contemplating a Diwali weekend release for his ambitious sci-fi production "RA.One", while Salman Khan is looking at the Eid weekend for the release of "Bodyguard", starring Kareena Kapoor. And director Madhur Bhandarkar did

We all were born to do Sholay: Hema Malini TOI 2011-08-12 00:16:00

reality shows, Karisma Kapur in the "Satte Pe Satta" remake, Dharam paaji's stage act and much more. Working with Salman Salman Khan is a very large hearted man; it was very sweet of him to play a part in my movie. Though it's just a small role - he will

iDiva.comPriyanka: My Man Should Be Insecure About Me iDiva.com 2011-08-12 00:10:00

he not have fun? He's just about 29 and doing well in his career. He should have all the fun. \n\n If you woke up as Salman Khan one morning'\n 202 Oh I love Salman! Just being Salman Khan would be enough. I wouldn't have to do anything. Doing the films that

Arshad Warsi celebrates Zeke's Birthday TOI 2011-08-11 17:31:00

nuts, dancing n destroying the house. Thanks Amol Gupte n Rob for coming." The actor went on to compare Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan to Gupte and Rob- a TV presenter on the kids TV channel Pogo. Said Arshad, "What SRK n Salman r for grow ups, Amol Gupte

Eco-friendly Ganesha for Salman Khan TOI 2011-08-19 00:02:00

a tradition in the Khan household to welcome a Ganesha idol during the festive season for a day-and-a-half. Salman Khan ensures that these idols are eco-friendly. This time around, he will also urge people to go green via a series of T-shirts that will have

Salman Khan takes on John Abraham TOI 2011-08-19 00:00:00

will be a bigger hit. "It has everything that a masala movie has, is being seen more, is being talked about more and has Salman Khan." John Abraham, however, is confident about 'Force'. He is known to have told a friend that he has always been famous for

Kareena Kapoor woos the bodyguards TOI 2011-08-18 11:43:00

to promote her forthcoming film Bodyguard will felicitate the real life bodyguards of all the aforementioned stars. While Salman Khan brought his own bodyguard Shera into the limelight to launch the first look for the film, Kareena has not just taken a cue

SRK, Farah cheer for Karan TOI 2011-08-18 00:08:00

choreographing songs for the film) warmly. While Yash Chopra directed the first shot, Parmeshwar Godrej did the mahurat shot. Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, who were shooting close by, also stopped by the set. Says Karan, "Everyone we love was here to give

After SRK, KJo wants Salman! TOI 2011-08-17 18:00:00

tried very hard - and pulled every string he posiibly could - to get Salman on his show 'Koffee with Karan'. Apparently, Salman Khan was not easily persuaded or convinced and remained faraway from both - the coffee and Karan. Now, Karan Johar, we hear has

Salman and Shah Rukh's paths cross again TOI 2011-08-17 13:32:00

who is also Karan's best friend and the producer came over to wish the filmmaker and the youngsters in the cast. Salman Khan who was shooting next door for Aditya Chopra dropped by too. So did the two warring Khans meet? Apparently not. No. Instead sources

Your chance to be Kareena, Salman's bodyguard TOI 2011-08-17 13:19:00

whole day". Producer Atul Agnihotri confirms, "We will be traveling to 15 cities a week before the film's release. Both Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor individually will be traveling and promoting the film. In every city, they would have a local bodyguard

Salman Khan turns bodyguard for a kid TOI 2011-08-16 13:20:00

for 'Bodyguard', a young kid waited for 8 long hours until Salman agreed to his special request of turning his bodyguard. Salman Khan is one actor who surely knows how to win hearts, especially that of a kid. Apparently, the Dabangg star, while shooting

Move promos hit the road TOI 2011-08-16 00:11:00

in which Shahid and Genelia spent their nights on the car as they had no place to stay. Salman Khan's auto obsession Salman Khan, surprises everyone now and then - by either cycling to the sets or riding an auto rickshaw late in the night before the release

Karan Johar likes Parvin Dabas's directorial debut TOI 2011-08-15 16:33:00

a lot of relevance in the country. If the film gets delayed, it could lose its topicality, according to the director. Salman Khan took time out and watched the film as well. As a reaction, he had a few good things to say about Parvin. Recently, when Parvin

Salman Khan visits Saifee Hospital? TOI 2011-08-21 07:07:00

A source said that Salman Khan was brought to Saifee hospital on Friday and allowed to leave on Saturday morning. "I really don't know which floor he was admitted or taken to and under which doctor all I can say is that he was here.'' It may be recalled

Siddique is smitten by Bollywood TOI 2011-08-21 00:00:00

we cannot show him as a student in the college. But we have not deviated from the basic storyline. Salman effect Salman Khan is India's No 1 actor right now, a superstar. He's on a high at the moment with two super-hits. So yes, the expectations from "Bodyguard"

Sahi Dhande Galat Bande: Movie Review ET 2011-08-20 11:04:00

flavour. But the stylized slow-motion action shots in the climax seem too contrived and needlessly push the film in Salman Khan zone. Parvin Dabas is confident and compelling in a role tailor-made for him by him. The other three male leads remain underused.

Bodyguard 'Salman' cycles to shoot TOI 2011-08-20 00:04:00

Khan is the most physically fit actor in Bollywood. He takes pride in his well-being and walks or cycles the extra mile to stay fit. Since the Ek Tha Tiger shoot is coinciding with the Bodyguard promotions and Salman's schedules are too hectic, the Bodyguard

'Salman Khan can't do what Vijay did' TOI 2011-08-20 00:00:00

also directed the Malayalam original and the Tamil version 'Kaavalan' talks about the comparisons between the three films. Salman Khan's Bodyguard character in his upcoming Eid release has already been played earlier by Dileep in the Malayalam version of

Kareena Kapoor to honour real-life bodyguards TOI 2011-08-19 12:11:00

Kareena Kapoor, who is gearing up for the release of her new film "Bodygaurd" with Salman Khan, will felicitate the real-life minders of Bollywood stars. "Bodyguard" is romantic action film directed by Siddique and is a remake of the director's 2010 Malayalam

John Abraham does stunts without cables in 'Force' TOI 2011-08-19 12:05:00

Salman Khan in "Dabangg" and Ajay Devgn in " Singham", get ready for John Abraham's cop film, " Force", in which the star performs gravity defying stunts without the protective cables. "He was very flexible and I didn't use any cables. This is the first

Salman Khan hale and hearty TOI 2011-08-19 11:53:00

Khan was fit and had not been admitted to hospital, his close associates said, denying reports that the actor had been taken unwell and would have to undergo an angiography. The grapevine was abuzz Thursday night with rumours that the 45-year-old had been

Sonakshi Sinha to work with Shah Rukh Khan! TOI 2011-08-19 11:20:00

Khan sacrificed his relationship with his best friend Govinda, when he chose to help Shatrughan Sinha's daughter Sonakshi mark her debut in Bollywood over Govinda's daughter Narmada. And while Sonakshi has been reveling in her success post Dabangg, thanks

iDiva.comKatrina Kaif: Today, Salman and I Are Just Friends iDiva.com 2011-08-19 00:20:00

nowhere but she's surely the hottest actress in town today. And, of course, she's had her fair share of the polemics. Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor are two names that don't seem to leave her. She won't say anything, she'll just leave you to read between the lines.

I am exactly like Salman Khan: Asin TOI 2011-08-23 00:00:00

only after this. And as I said earlier, money is not the criteria for me choosing a film in any language. Salman Khan, 4 am friend I like Salman because he is very genuine, very forthright. Salman appreciates me because I am exactly like him. I don't wear

Messi mania draws sports lovers, stars TOI 2011-08-22 20:29:00

FC Barcelona striker by the Spanish media for the playing style similar to Maradona - in action at the Salt Lake Stadium. Salman Khan is also expected to be there though the promoters would not confirm. "So far, eight corporate boxes have been sold to

Salman Khan stays away from Dabangg 2 TOI 2011-08-22 13:41:00

has reason enough to smile. His last film 'Ready' was a hit, and his 'Bodyguard' is being eagerly awaited. Anyway, the busy Salman Khan popularly hailed as Chulbul - his character name in the blockbuster 'Dabangg' - is keeping himself away from Dabangg 2,

Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor catfight ends? TOI 2011-08-22 12:02:00

to rest all rumours about their alleged tiff because of Salman Khan's upcoming film " Bodyguard", actresses Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif were seen quite elated in each other's company at the grand finale show of the Lakme Fashion Week. It was reported

Sajid Nadiadwala hires Rambo man TOI 2011-08-22 11:11:00

August 3rd, Mumbai Mirror reported that has signed international action director, Philippe Guegan for his upcoming Salman Khan-starrer, Kick. Looks like this is not where Nadiadwala is stopping. He now has roped in Rambo action director, Kawee Sirikhanaerut,

'Kareena Kapoor's share in Heroine's profit' TOI 2011-08-22 10:50:00

Khans. So far, in Bollywood, actresses have never been known to have a share in the profits of a film. Whereas actors Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and even Imran Khan have worked in films where they have had a share in the profits. In fact, among

I would love to work with Murugadoss: Sonam Kapoor TOI 2011-08-22 00:09:00

much so that even today his name is being bandied about for films with the Hindi film industry top brass like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and now, Sonam Kapoor. While the South media has been constantly speculating whether Priyanka Chopra or Sonam will bag

You have to excite your audience: Salman Khan TOI 2011-08-22 00:09:00

Salman Khan movie on Eid releases with such a deafening buzz that you could burst an eardrum. What's more, this time around, the decibel levels are higher because B-Town's Hero No. 1 is on a hat-trick; his two earlier festival releases Wanted (2009) and

Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh mum on Lokpal issue? TOI 2011-08-21 16:30:00

when his films are at the brink of release, prefers to remain in his secure zone when he doesn't have much to talk about. Salman Khan, who is known to propagate the 'Being Human' mantra has also not commented his stand on the Lokpal and Janlokpal bill. He

Single'n loving it TOI 2011-08-21 14:02:00

of settling down after the most eligible bachelor and friend Salman takes a plunge into matrimony. Only time will tell. Salman Khan Some of the most gorgeous women fell for his drop-dead looks, but each time the perennial bachelor of Bollywood shuddered

Sonu and Simbu hunt for the new Munni TOI 2011-08-24 12:04:00

are looking for a face to dance to the Tamil version of " Munni Badnaam" The team of "Vosthi", the Tamil remake of the Salman Khan blockbuster "Dabangg", is busy looking out for the perfect Munni. The remake also features the chartbuster "Munni Badnaam",

Salman Khan's bodyguard for a day! TOI 2011-08-24 11:22:00

the hands of their fans. The lucky winner from every city, that team Bodyguard visits, will get the chance to safeguard Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor for a day. Interestingly, the highest number of entries came in from Indore. And Salman is visiting the

Katrina Kaif will be a friend always: Salman TOI 2011-08-24 00:11:00

Khan shows his uber cool side - of the superstar and superman he is... Salman, seems like the best phase of your life. Wanted, Dabangg, Ready and now Bodyguard up for release - getting better and bigger? I think I'm getting luckier. It's just that these

Vedita Pratap Singh to endorse Tomatia 2011 TOI 2011-08-24 00:10:00

expecting more than 2,500 people to attend. It'll more of a celebrity event, which will include many Bollywood stars like Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Vivek Oberoi, Tusshar Kapoor and many more. We wanted to start this culture in India. We're also expecting the

In Bollywood, shoot never starts early: Bodyguard director TOI 2011-08-23 18:26:00

to be superhits like Hera Pheri and Hulchul . And now the original filmmaker Siddique makes his foray into Bollywood with Salman Khan's Bodyguard . "I was getting several offers from Bollywood but I never accepted them because I was comfortable making Malayalam

Somewhere we revel in somebody else's plight TOI 2011-08-23 13:55:00

We can always get back to all the plotting and scheming right after it. Who is stopping us? But can I request a Salman Khan to stand up for the release of "My Name is Khan" and can I make the same request to Shah Rukh Khan if the same were to happen to a Salman

Salman and Shah Rukh's London connection TOI 2011-08-23 13:11:00

that Shah Rukh Khan who is suffering from severe knee pain will be shifting to London for a surgery soon. Reportedly Salman Khan suffering from lower back pain is planning to go to London too for the detailed investigation of his ailment. Salman has also toned

1 crore for Simbu's Munni! TOI 2011-08-23 12:14:00

for the hot item number. It seems they are willing to shell out anywhere between a whopping Rs 75 lakh and Rs 1 crore for Salman Khan's ex-girlfriend just for a five day shoot! But it's not just her who's being offered this fee. According to a source, another

That Girl In Yellow Boots TOI 2011-08-23 02:32:00

that the film has been co-written by Kalki Koechlin. I've always found the actor-writer combination very interesting, be it Salman Khan or as in this case, Kalki Koechlin. It could be just because it is a rare combination. Also, I've just warmed up to Kalki

Bodyguard TOI 2011-08-23 01:00:00

be a thing here and a thing there to keep us amused. If not, it's always fun to be amongst a bunch of people who love their Salman Khan films. Do you like this post? Write in your reasons in the text box below and click on the Report this! button. This will

Get fashionable with fedora TOI 2011-08-25 18:18:00

Shah Rukh Khan to Salman Khan, Dino Morea to Arjun Rampal, Bipasha, Priyanka or Deepika... if you go by the head count in Bollywood, then it's a green signal declaring the fedoras as an 'in thing' with the fashion brigade of our nation. After almost everyone

Salman Khan misses Maine Pyar Kiya days TOI 2011-08-25 17:09:00

moderators to take action Inciting hatred against a certain community Your Reason has been Submitted to the admin. Actor Salman Khan maybe a superstar today, having come a long way since his days in the super hit film, "Maine Pyar Kiya" , but that doesn't

'Salman Khan's bodygurad assaulted Anna's supporters' TOI 2011-08-25 12:08:00

Khan's visit to Kanpur to promote his film had the city excited. So excited that some youngsters from the city decided to rope in the star's support for Anna Hazare. And that's when things went out of hand. A former IIT Kanpur student, Omendra Bharat was

Salman Khan's bodyguards thrash activists TOI 2011-08-25 01:22:00

A police complaint was lodged against Bollywood star Salman Khan and his bodyguards after they allegedly thrashed anti-corruption activists who wanted the actor to join their agitation. Reports said India Against Corruption activists were beaten up when

Salman Khan to host a show on HISTORY channel TOI 2011-08-24 17:31:00

star Salman Khan has associated himself with factual entertainment channel HISTORY. He is expected to host a show for it and says viewers with a taste for differentiated programming will enjoy it. The format of Salman's association with the channel is "yet-to-be-revealed",

Katrina is Bollywoods sexiest actress: Salman TOI 2011-08-24 16:27:00

Khan and Katrina Kaif's relationship is as complicated as it gets! The two never really admitted it when they were courting, but later simultaneously announced that they were both single and now are seen regularly enjoying each other's company. The two will

Arbaaz Khan's email account hacked TOI 2011-08-24 15:15:00

worth it," he added. Arbaaz has been riding high on the success of his debut production "Dabangg", which featured his brother Salman Khan and marked the debut of actress Sonakshi Sinha. Now he is set to make a sequel to the film, which he will direct.

Ameesha Patel salutes Anna Hazare TOI 2011-08-24 15:09:00

upcoming Bollywood projects," said she. Ameesha, who has shared screen space with major heroes like Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan, is yet to establish herself in the industry in spite of being part of two record breaking movies - "Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai"

Salman Khan disapproves Don 2 trailer in Bodyguard TOI 2011-08-24 12:22:00

plans of releasing the Don 2 first trailer with Salman Khan's Bodyguard have been squashed. Thanks to lead actor Salman. The dabangg Khan refused to share screen space with his archrival Shah Rukh Khan in any way. However, when it came to sharing the spotlight

Kareena's Gujarati bodyguard TOI 2011-08-24 12:06:00

her bodyguard. Bebo is super excited to have someone from Ahmedabad as her bodyguard." So just the way Lovely Singh (Salman Khan) takes care of Divya (Kareena Kapoor) in the film, it is time for you guys to be lucky and take care of Divya for a day.

'Salman's disorders not major cause for worry' TOI 2011-08-27 04:12:00

Although actor Salman Khan, 45, will fly to the United States over the next few days for a treatment of his twin problems - a neurological disorder called trigeminal neuralgia as well as an aneurysm in his brain - doctors said there is no cause for major worry.

'Bodyguard is a good festival bet' TOI 19 hrs ago

experts talk about the release Taran Adarsh "There's a strong buzz around Bodyguard obviously because Salman Khan and Eid are an unbeatable combination. Also, with the film releasing on Wednesday (August 31), it is a five-day weekend and I estimate collections

Kareena Kapoor wants Salman as bodyguard! TOI 19 hrs ago

who has no starry tantrums and is very warm and friendly. She was in Ahmedabad to promote her new film Bodyguard with Salman Khan. She inquires about the new things in the city and it feels like one is chatting with a new friend who was trying to know more

'Nobody has a body like Salman Khan' TOI 19 hrs ago

action sequences in Wanted and Dabangg certainly added a lot to Salman Khan's powerful performances and were instrumental in making the characters he played more likeable. Hence, for Bodyguard, the actor insisted on roping in action director Vijayan Master,

Himesh Reshammiya hands over musical reins to Sachin Gupta TOI 2011-08-27 11:56:00

one thing at a time. Having learnt that composing music only for films starring him wasn't a great idea, he patched up with Salman Khan and got back to music direction with Bodyguard. And now, for his upcoming acting venture Damadamm, he has decided to hand

Reliance Entertainment gets court protection against piracy of Bodyguard ET 3 hrs ago

order from the Delhi High Court to prevent the illegal broadcast or streaming of its upcoming film, 'Bodyguard', starring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The company said it has procured a 'John Doe Order' from the court restraining websites, cable operators

Salman Khan postpones his US trip by a day TOI 4 hrs ago

Salman Khan, who was supposed to leave for the US Saturday for treatment of a medical condition causing acute pain in his head, cheeks and jaws, postponed his trip to Sunday for an undisclosed reason. Denying a media report that he has postponed it due to

Irene postpones Salman's treatment trip to the US TOI 8 hrs ago

Irene may have blown away Salman Khan's plans to travel to the US for treatment for an acute neurological condition. Salman's family, much dismayed by the actor's sudden decision to go abroad for treatment, will have him home after all for two big events

I'm possessive about my loved ones: Salman TOI 8 hrs ago

Khan is every bit the stud Mirror reader Jasmine Kaur Anand imagined him to be, even though his shirt stayed on Choosing who gets to meet superstar Salman Khan is a difficult but power-inducing task. Of the thousands who write in to Mirror, most ask to meet

I was always there for Salman: Himesh Reshammiya TOI 19 hrs ago

almost six years apart, Himesh Reshammiya returned to his mentor Salman Khan to compose music for Bodyguard. He denies there being any rift between the superstar and and him. "It is just that I had got busy composing for the films that I was acting in. But

Edited by -Preeti- - 28 August 2011 at 7:52am

kinshukkiaashiq-Hina-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

B0dyguard

Bodyguard @ Bolly Section

The image

The imageThe imageThe image

I Love You

De$i Beat$

Making of the Song Desi Beat

Teri M
eri

The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image
The image

Mu$ic Review$ f0r
B0dyguard

Bollywoodhungama.com

By Joginder Tuteja, July 29, 2011 - 10:18 IST

EXPECTATIONS

It's the wave factor. When the going is good, everything starts seeming great. And when the packaging is right, you expect the end product to be excellent. You want things to work. Period. And this is where the core strength of 'Bodyguard' lies. With Ready, Dabangg and Wanted behind him, Salman is having everything going his way. So when he ropes in Himesh Reshammiya to compose music for the film and has Kareena Kapoor for company, you brace yourself to listen to a chartbuster soundtrack. Add to that Katrina Kaif's presence for an item number and you know that this album will certainly get a 'huge opening'!

MUSIC
It is a Rajnikanth beginning for the album with the title song 'Bodyguard' composed, written and sung in the same way as the Superstar is introduced in his movies down South (save a Robot which didn't start on a characteristic note). Nevertheless, this Shabbir Ahmed written track has chartbuster written all over it with the kind of lyrics that amalgamate on and off screen image of Salman to perfection. So while he is referred to as 'bhaijaan' and a 'true Indian', even Salman makes a brief appearance with his trademark dialoguebaazi. 'Band of Power' gives further voice to the song which surprisingly doesn't have a female voice even though Katrina would be gyrating to the thumping beats that take this Himesh Reshammiya composition further. As is the case with every track in the album, this one too has a 'remix' to boast of.

There is a twist in the tale soon after with guest composer Pritam bringing on a softer tune with 'I Love You'. Now this is the kind of a romantic melodious number that takes one back to mushy old days of Salman when he had quite a few such numbers to his credit in films like Kahi Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye, Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega and Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. However there is a nice Pritam touch to it as well as he adds his own bit to remind audience of the kind of sound that they expect from an Emraan Hashmi track. Hear the middle of the 'antara' portions and you would find the reference points. It is also good to see Pritam experiment with relatively new singers like Ash King and Clinton Cerejo who do quite well to make this Neelesh Misra grow after a couple of hearing. The song is further repeated in a 'remix version' with the same pair of singers though for the unplugged version it is Shaan who takes the centre-stage.

The way 'Desi Beat' begins, it all sounds like a quintessential Punjabi dance number to begin with. In fact for the first couple of listening, this Himesh Reshammiya track seems like a regular number that doesn't quite break any new grounds in its structuring, lyrics or singing. However once you have heard it again in the 'remix' as well as 'Punjabi hip hop mix' versions, it starts coming on it's own as one settles down to the mood and rhythm of the song. Expectedly both Mika Singh and Amrita Kak are pretty energetic behind the mike for this song that also has a brief trumpet portion that gives homage to 'Tum Kya Jano, Mohabbat Kya Hai' from Hum Kisise Kum Naheen. This is one of those songs that are elevated further due to star power and with Salman at the helm of affairs, one can be rest assured that he would make it further special.

The best is reserved for the end though with 'Teri Meri' being not just the best of the enterprise but also one of the top songs to have been released this year. This is the kind of song that one terms as 'lambi race ka ghoda' as it it has in it to be heard for months at stretch. A love song with a tinge of sadness to it, Shabbir Ahmed written 'Teri Meri' is sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal with their heart as they bring in the kind of pain that the protagonists must be feeling on screen. In fact with this number Himesh Reshammiya makes one all the more miss him as a composer as a few more songs like this would definitely made Bollywood musical scene much better than what it is today. The very fact that the song appears again in a 'reprise', 'remix' and a 'Theme-Instrumental' version is all the more reason to feel truly satiated.

OVERALL

The music of Bodyguard has in it to be hugely popular amongst audience as it has everything for everything. For the lovers of conventional music there is 'Desi Beats' while for Salman's fans there is the title track 'Bodyguard'. And then for those who are hunting for melody which boasts of a much longer shelf life, there is 'Teri Meri' and 'I Love You' (by Pritam) which are all set to rule the charts in days to come. For all these years if composer Himesh Reshammiya was indeed waiting for the right album to make a comeback then well, this is it!

OUR PICK(S)

Bodyguard, I Love You, Desi Beat , Teri Meri   [Play Songs]

Bodyguard music is average

Sukanya Verma feels Bodyguard's music is very average, as it tries in vain

Salman Khan is Ready again. This time as Bodyguard.

Indeed, a remake of yet another South Indian, Malayalam to be specific, hit film of the same name. Only it's not Ayesha Takia [ Images ] or Asin [ Images ] but Kareena Kapoor [ Images ] he's sworn to protect in this unabashedly of/by/for Sal-Man vehicle.

Oddly, there's not much time for song 'n' dance in this Siddique-directed romance masala with only four tracks and numerous remix versions scored by Salman's ertstwhile regular, Himesh Reshammiya [ Images ] to Shabbir Ahmed [ Images ] and Neelesh Mishra's lyrics.

The soundtrack opens with Bodyguard to bellow out the merits of the self-proclaimed saviour against Reshammiya's dhinchak overload. The attempt to recreate another Dhinka chika is so explicitly obvious; it's almost pathetic to see the ploy fail.

Perhaps it's the absence of a saucy Amrita Kak and Mika or the presence of Salman recycling the familiar formulaic pattern, verbal swagger et al, Mujhpe ek ehsaan karna, ke mujhpe koi ehsaan mat karna. Most Wanted, anyone? The remixed edition doesn't do anything more dramatic with this already heaving racket of a track.

A scene from BodyguardPutting a stop to the blaring tempo of the title ditty is composer Pritam [ Images ] to the rescue. No wonder, I love you makes such an affable impression in comparison. A smooth play of harmonica blends seamlessly against the upbeat vocals of Ash King and Clinton Cerejo even as the laid-back I love you works its magic that deserves a sweet if not spectacular rating.

A remix follows, doing the usual -- playing up the arrangement in a concurrent rhythmic mold, that's, truth be told, plain unnecessary. Shaan [ Images ] offers a pleasant surprise with his unplugged rendition of the same, which is quite easily the winner of the lot.

Dhinka chika duo Mika Singh and Amrita Kak are not so AWOL after all. The flamboyant singer team collaborates on Desi beat, lending their brand of verve to whip up one vibrant bhangra cocktail. The comical 'tyaon tyaon' chorus chunks and high-strung energy of this Reshammiya concoction sits favourably in its leading man's predilection for playing to the gallery. Other than the mandatory remix, there's still another interpretation with Mika making way for Alam Gir Khan bringing in further rusticity and zing to The Beat.

A scene from BodyguardFinally, there's Rahat Fateh Ali Khan [ Images ] and Shreya Ghosal [ Images ] contributing the so far romantic soundtrack its share of melancholy with the high-pitched despair and lamentation of Teri meri. It takes Khan and Ghosal's collective credibility, skill and input to make a song out of Reshammiya's otherwise standard, banal tune. Oh yes, remix and unplugged avatars of this one are available too.

Giving Salman Khan's [ Images ] clout at the moment, Bodyguard could well benefit just as well.

Box office possibilities aside, the soundtrack is not write-off material but nothing to write home too with only awful, average and alright on its menu.

Glamsham.Com

Bodyguard

Director :
Music :

Lyrics :

Starring :
 Siddique
 Pritam and Himesh Reshammiya
 Shabbir Ahmed and Neelesh Misra
 Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Mahesh Manjrekar, Shatrughan Sinha, Aditya Pancholi, Hazel Keech, Rajat Rawail, Asrani, Katrina Kaif, Raj Babbar, Mohan Kapoor, Himani Shivpuri

The music album of BODYGUARD does carry huge expectations as it is the comeback for the once numero uno composer-singer Himesh Reshammiya, who has delivered some chartbusting as well memorable love songs for Salman Khan in films like PYAAR KIYA TO DARNA KYA, TERE NAAM and KYON KI. While Himesh has been absent from the music scene for quite a while as had quit composing for other actors (except himself) and it was quite a waste of a musical talent like Himesh and so it's good news to see him back to composing for other actors as well and especially to Salman Khan who had given him his first big hit. With Salman Khan ruling box-office after hits like WANTED, DABANGG and READY, we are sure that this album will provide Himesh with the perfect comeback vehicle. And also with the numero uno composer Pritam coming in for a guest track one can indeed look forward to a great album, so let's move on!

The first song, "Bodygaurd", introduces the lead protagonist and can be labeled as the title song which is rendered by Salman Khan and the Band of Power. However, without doubt the title track is a disappointment as the net result is a pedestrian effort with a 'khichdi' tune that appears to be very heavily inspired by "Ringa Ringa". What one expected was heavy duty stuff like the DABANGG title track or even a la SINGHAM. The song has an unusual or as one might add a novel start with an announcement that a film called BODYGAURD is releasing this Eid, and it has a very good title track and then comes the Salman Khan monologue, "Mujh par ek ehsaan karna ke mujh par koi ehsaan na karna". It's mainly a chorus song that will naturally be used as a background score, especially during the action sequences where the heroics of the bodyguard is shown as he is required to save the damsel in distress. The lyrics by Shabbir Ahmed too are slightly kiddish but they do manage to do the needful; that is to convey the theme of the movie and list out the character of the main lead and relies more on Salman's on-screen persona. Will be
appreciated by those countless Salman Khan fans!

The remix version called the "Title Track Remix" is a tad better than the original and the arranger needs a pat on the back for making it spicier and more peppier.

If you have missed Salman and his sugary sweet romantic side during his latest hits- WANTED, DABANGG and READY, he is back and how! And helping him in this endeavour is the guest composer, melody king, Pritam, who delivers an ace in the form of "I Love You", rendered effortlessly and beautifully by Ash King along with Clinton Crejo. While Pritam's detractors might call it a rehash of his previous memorable love ditties but this is not the typical trademark Pritam style composition (except of course in the 'antara') as melody reigns supreme here and the very gentle soft tune comes as a whiff of fresh air that is bound to conquer the hearts of the die-hard romantics as well as those who have an ear for good music. Lyrics by Neelesh Mishra are very good and light on the ears as well.

"I Love You" remix version was not needed, but who minds listening to an absolute gem of a song in a more racier tune with lovely background crooning.

Shaan is absolutely delightful in the "I Love You" unplugged version, and the composer deserves kudos for making this a totally new enchanting fare as much effort has been put in to make the arrangements different. More of electronic flute, guitar and harmonica dominate proceedings.

ApunkaChoice.Com
Bodyguard songs lack punch
By Usha Lakra
Thu, Aug 04, 2011 13:51:01 GMT
His Dhinka Chika is still hot on the charts and the radio stations continue to pipe in Character Dheela in loop. So one expects the songs of another Salman Khan starrer to capture people's fancy. Obviously, if the tracks are really good then there's no stopping them.

That's right. Bodyguard is Salman's next release, and till now we were fed only with the song I Love You, which is created by Pritam, and the rest of the tracks (with Himesh Reshammiya in charge) too try to pack in that punch that masses gleefully lap up, an example in case being Desi Beats. Himesh is the main composer of the album and is back with Salman after a hiatus. So, does the Bodyguard album have what it takes to bust the charts?

It will be revealed to you shortly. The first offering is the title track Bodyguard, which can easily remind you of Dhinka Chika. We don't want to say the word, but it sounds pathetic in all aspects, right from its tune, to music, to beats, because it blatantly tries to be a hit like Dhinka Chika and turns out to be a mere bland version of it. It's not always profitable to cash the same cheque over and again.

The remix version of the song starts with Salman's punchy dialogues, and amazingly it sounds a little better than the original. But isn't that impressive.

Music composer Pritam welcomes you with soft number I Love You. And it's such a relief to hear the number after the eardrum splitting title track. Ash King and Clinton Cerejo wield the microphones to sing this romantic ballad which soothes you instantly with its cheerful melody and romantic tone.

Next is the special promotional song which was shot in the end. It seems Salman wanted to have a blast, and thus Desi Beats happened. A perfect song for Sallu bhai's fans with a nice rhythm and groovy beats. Starting off like a disco track, the song changes its mood and turns into a full-on Punjabi pop number. Mika delivers like dynamite in an inferno, while Amrita Kak chips in between with her sensuous voice.

Desi Beats also has a hip-hop remix and the fun rallies forth in the album. Then there is a passionate track Teri Meri Prem Kahani in the voice of Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghosal. We wonder what kept composer Himesh Reshammiya from singing this song. Anyway this is the only song worth mentioning in the album. It touches you with its simple rendition, lesser use of heavy instrumentation, and loads of emotion infused in its tune. The song clicks and is likeable.

The rest of the album is laden with remixes and unplugged versions of the four originals. There is nothing mindblowing about the compilation. It's just a matter of fact that Bodyguard is a Salman film; otherwise there wouldn't have been enough buzz surrounding the songs.

Gone are the days when we used to hear melodious tracks in a Salman Khan film. After his films like Wanted, Dabangg and Ready, the music of a Salman film sounds similar. What a disappointment! With Salman and Kareena Kapoor it could have been way better.

Rating - 2 stars out of 5

Bollyspice.Com

Bodyguard Music Review

Comments
Posted on July 30th, 2011 in Music Reviews, Reviews, Slider

After the box-office smashing results of Wanted, Dabangg and Ready, Salman Khan is back again with Bodyguard. Bodyguard is a remake of the Malayalam hit of the same name which starred Dileep and Nayantara. BodyguardBodyguard has been directed by Siddique, who directed the original as well as the Tamil and Telugu remakes of the film. has already been remade in Tamil and a Telugu remake is in the works, so it's only fitting that Hindi cinema tries its luck as well.

Bodyguard features compositions by Himesh Reshammiya, whose musical career has been rather silent. Lyrics have been penned by Shabbir Ahmed and Neelesh Misra, however the soundtrack covers do not stipulate as to whether the songs are collaboration between the two or if they wrote different tracks. Bodyguard features the vocal talents of Rahet Fateh Ali Khan ('Tere Mast Mast Do Nain' ' Dabangg), Shreya Ghosal ('Bahara' ' I Hate Luv Storys), Mika Singh ('Dhinka Chika' ' Ready), Ash King ('Te Amo' ' Dum Maro Dum) and Shaan ('Chand Sifarish' ' Faana) amongst others.

The film also stars Kareena Kapoor and will hit cinemas 31 August 2011.

The soundtrack commences with the Title Track by Salman Khan and group of singers called the Band of Power. While the track is not very imaginative, it cannot be accused of being ineffective. It's effective in the fact that the music is quite catchy, a typical symptom of Himesh songs. Lyrics are strictly okay and some lines do put a smile on your face. My favourite is 'sabse hot sabse hard'aa gaya hai dekho bodyguard.' The track is repeated later on in the soundtrack as a remix. The remix is not too different from the original. It simply has a bit of an alternative beginning and the tempo is a tad bit faster. In short the track is a loose amalgamation of Tees Maar Khan's 'Bade Dilwala', Ready's 'Dhinka Chika' and Wanted's title track.

The soundtrack takes a softer turn with I Love You. This track is a composition by guest composer Pritam. It is sung by Ash King with supporting vocals from Clinton Cerejo, and has a nice melodious tune with equally nice lyrics. Ash renders the number in the charming fashion audiences have come to love in 'Dil Gira Dafatan' (Delhi 6) and 'Te Amo' (Dum Maro Dum). It is an all round sweet song and if you liked 'Te Amo' you will like this number too.   The remix of I Love You is unremarkable in more ways than one. Ash's vocals are lost in the ill-arranged music, which neither has character, nor charm.  The unplugged version of I Love You on the other hand is divine. It is sung by Shaan and surpasses Ash's version by light years. Shaan's vocals just have that magical romantic quality that emphasizes the lyrics just that tad bit more.

Next up is Mika Singh and Amrita Kak with Desi Beats, a rather unimpressive number that is simply myriad of loud and senseless music with a weak attempt by Himesh at inserting key music from 'Tum Kya Jaano Mohabbat Kya Hai' from R D Burman's Hum Kisise Kum Nahin. Only consolation is Mika's energetic vocals which Amrita does not match by a long short. The remix of Desi Beats is yet another unremarkable track while its hip hop version by Alam Gir Khan neither adds nor subtracts to the mediocrity of the number.

Teri Meri gets off to a horrible start with what sounds like something from a cheap keyboard. Even seasoned singers like Rahet Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghosal cannot save the track. If that was not enough, the lyrics are very run-of-the-mill and at times cringe-worthy. The reprise of Teri Meri has a tad bit more emotion but other than that it is as unimpressive as the first. Same goes for its remix.

The soundtrack closes with an instrumental, that is the film's theme music which is basically an instrumental of Teri Meri with a higher tempo and Rahet's vocals interwoven through it.

Bodyguard, plainly put,  is unremarkable and unimpressive. Salman Khan's winning streak of films, that is Dabangg, Wanted and Ready had great music but Bodyguard is a drastic disappointment. The soundtrack's saving grace is Shaan's I Love You and to a lesser extent the title track.

There was a reason behind the lack of new Himesh soundtracks on the market and this should have served as a cautionary tale to the makers of Bodyguard. They would have better of getting Ousephachan, the national award winning music director of the Malayalam original or Vidyarsagar (Hulchul and Mere Baap Pehle Aap) who composed for the Tamil remake Kaavalan.

In short, do not rush to your nearest music outlet for Bodyguard's OST. Just listen to it at the movies so that Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor lessen the pain it will inflict on your ears.

NDTV
Indo-Asian News Service
Sunday, July 31, 2011 (New Delhi)

Pritam Chakroborty
Lyricists: Shabbir Ahmed and Neelesh Misra
Singers: Salman Khan, Ash King, Clinton Cerejo, Mika Singh, Amrita Kak, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shreya Ghoshal, Alam Gir Khan and Shaan

After his brief acting spree, music director Himesh Reshammiya returns to composing with Salman Khan-starrer Bodyguard. The composer, who has collaborated with Salman after six years, has churned out all the songs for the album except one that has been composed by Pritam Chakroborty. The album is out and out commercial, but its 12 songs offer nothing extraordinary or unique.

The first song of the album is the title number - crooned by Salman himself. What starts with a few dialogues soon begins to sound too much like Dhinka Chika from Ready, again starring Salman. Nonetheless, this one too is catchy and is a blend of Indian and western beats. Not a bad start to the album. It also has a remixed version.

Then comes in the Pritam number. The mushy outing I love you, sung by Ash King and Clinton Cerejo, is a typical Pritam love song, which is actually his forte. It is light, simple and easy on the ears. There is nothing new or different that the song offers. It's just a decent hear.

This too has different versions, including a remix and an unplugged version where Shaan replaces Ash King. Shaan's apt and effective vocals make it more appealing and likeable.

Desi beat, crooned by Mika Singh and Amrita Kak, brings the Punjabi flavour to the album. High on energy, strong orchestration and loud beats describe the song. It's a total dance number.

This too comes with versions. One is a remix and the other a Punjabi hip-hop mix where Alam Gir Khan takes Mika's place.

Next is Teri meri, a poignant love song by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal. High on Sufi touch, the song scores on vocals but offers nothing new or fresh as a composition. It is moderately paced and is quite average.

This too has a reprise and remix version.

Finally, the album ends with an instrumental theme song, which is the music of the song Teri meri, but with psychedelic beats.

On the whole, the album is quite average. Though none of the songs is very bad, there isn't any that really stands out and grabs attention.

Pr0m0ti0n Vide0$

Page 100,101, 102
Bodyguard Records/Reviews

Edited by -Preeti- - 02 September 2011 at 12:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakinshukkiaashiq-Hina-

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kinshukkiaashiq-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Year

Movie

Director

Music

Cast

1 1988 Biwi Ho To Aisi J.K. Bihari Laxmikant-Pyarelal Rekha, Farooq Shaikh,

Salman Khan

2 1989 Maine Pyar Kiya Sooraj R. Barjatya Raamlaxman Salman Khan, Bhagyashree,

Laxmikant Berde

3 1990 Baaghi: A Rebel for Love Deepak Shivdasani Anand-Milind Salman Khan, Nagma, Kiran Kumar
4 1991 Sanam Bewafa Saawan Kumar Tak Mahesh-Kishor Salman Khan, Chandni, Kanchan,
5 - Patthar Ke Phool Anant Balani Raamlaxman Salman Khan, Raveena Tandon, Kiran Kumar
6 - Kurbaan Deepak Bahry Anand-Milind Salman Khan, Ayesha Jhulka, Sunil Dutt
7 - Love Suresh Krishna Anand Milind Salman Khan, Revathi
8 - Saajan Lawrence D'Souza Nadeem-Shravan Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Salman Khan
9 1992 Suryavanshi Rakesh Kumar Anand-Milind Salman Khan, Amrita Singh, Sheeba
10 - Ek Ladka Ek Ladki Vijay Sadanah Anand-Milind Salman Khan,Neelam, Anupam Kher
11 - Jaagruti Suresh Krissna Anand-Milind Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor
12 - Nishchaiy Esmayeel Shroff O.P. Nayyar Vinod Khanna, Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor
13 1993 Chandra Mukhi Debaloy Dey Anand-Milind Maya Alagh, Salman Khan, Sridevi
14 - Dil Tera Aashiq Lawrence D'Souza Nadeem-Shravan Salman Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Anupam Kher
15 1994 Andaz Apna Apna Rajkumar Santoshi Tushar Bhatia Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Raveena Tandon, Karisma Kapoor
16 - Hum Aapke Hain Kaun'! Sooraj R. Barjatya Raamlaxman Madhuri Dixit, Salman Khan
17 - Chaand Kaa Tukdaa Saawan Kumar Kishore Sharma Sridevi, Salman Khan
18 - Sangdil Sanam Shomu Mukherjee Anand-Milind Salman Khan, Manisha Koirala
19 1995 Karan Arjun Rakesh Roshan Rajesh Roshan Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Raakhee Gulzar
20 - Veergati K.K. Singh Aadesh Shrivastava Salman Khan, Divya Dutta, Atul Agnihotri
21 1996 Majhdhaar Esmayeel Shroff Anil Mohile Salman Khan, Manisha Koirala
22 - Khamoshi: The Musical Sanjay Leela Bhansali Jatin-Lalit Nana Patekar, Salman Khan, Manisha Koirala
23 - Jeet Raj Kanwar Nadeem-Shravan Salman Khan, Sunny Deol, Karisma Kapoor
24 - Dushman Duniya Ka Mehmood Anu Malik Shahrukh Khan, Laila Mehdin, Salman Khan
25 1997 Judwaa David Dhawan Anu Malik Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Rambha
26 - Auzaar Sohail Khan Anu Malik Salman Khan,Sanjay Kapoor,Shilpa Shetty
27 - Deewana Mastana David Dhawan Laxmikant-Pyarelal Anil Kapoor, Govinda,

Juhi Chawla

28 1998 Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya Sohail Khan Jatin Lalit Salman Khan, Kajol, Arbaaz Khan,
29 - Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai Deepak Sareen Jatin-Lalit Salman Khan, Twinkle Khanna, Johnny Lever
30 - Sar Utha Ke Jiyo Sikander Bharti Anand-Milind Naseeruddin Shah, Madhoo
31 - Bandhan K. Muralimohana Rao, Rajesh Malik Anand Raj Anand Salman Khan, Rambha
32 - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Karan Johar Jatin-Lalit Shahrukh Khan, Kajol,

Rani Mukerji

33 1999 Jaanam Samjha Karo Andaleeb Sultanpuri Anu Malik, Anand-Milind Salman Khan, Urmila Matondkar
34 - Biwi No.1 David Dhawan Anu Malik Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Sushmita Sen, Anil Kapoor
35 - Sirf Tum Ahathian Nadeem-Shravan Sanjay Kapoor, Priya Gill
36 - Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Sanjay Leela Bhansali Ismail Darbar Salman Khan, Ajay Devgan, Aishwarya Rai
37 - Hello Brother Sohail Khan Himesh Reshammiya Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Rani Mukerji
38 - Hum Saath-Saath Hain Sooraj R. Barjatya Raam laxman Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan
39 2000 Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge David Dhawan Himesh Reshammiya Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Om Puri
40 - Chal Mere Bhai David Dhawan Anand-Milind Sanjay Dutt, Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor
41 - Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega Raj Kanwar Anu Malik Salman Khan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukerji,
42 - Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke Raj Kanwar Jatin-Lalit Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya

Rai

43 - Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaaye K. Muralimohana Rao Himesh Reshammiya Salman Khan, Rani Mukerji
44 2001 Chori Chori Chupke Chupke Abbas-Mustan Anu Malik Salman Khan, Rani Mukerji, Preity Zinta
45 2002 Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge Pankaj Parashar Sajid-Wajid Salman Khan, Sushmita Sen
46 - Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam K. S. Adiyaman Daboo Malik Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit
47 - Yeh Hai Jalwa David Dhawan Himesh Reshammiya Rishi Kapoor, Salman Khan, Kader Khan
48 2003 Tere Naam Satish Kaushik Himesh Reshammiya Salman Khan, Bhumika Chawla
49 - Baghban Ravi Chopra Adesh Shrivastava Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Salman Khan
50 2004 Garv: Pride and Honour Puneet Issar Anu Malik, Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty,
51 - Mujhse Shaadi Karogi David Dhawan Sajid-Wajid Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Priyanka

Chopra

52 - Phir Milenge Revathy Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy Shilpa Shetty, Salman Khan, Abhishek Bachchan,
53 - Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa Atul Agnihotri A. R. Rahman Salman Khan, Preity Zinta, Bhoomika

Chawla

54 2005 Lucky: No Time for Love Radhika Rao, Vinay Sapru Adnan Sami Salman Khan, Sneha Ullal
55 - Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? David Dhawan Himesh Reshammiya Salman Khan, Sushmita Sen, Katrina Kaif
56 - No Entry Anees Bazmee Anu Malik Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Fardeen Khan
57 - Kyon Ki Priyadarshan Himesh Reshammiya Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor,
58 2006 Saawan: The Love Season Saawan Kumar Tak Aadesh Shrivastav Salman Khan, Saloni Aswani
59 - Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar K.S. Adiyaman Daboo Malik Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty
60 - Jaan-E-Mann Shirish Kunder Anu Malik Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Preity Zinta
61 - Baabul Ravi Chopra Aadesh Shrivastav Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Hema Malini
62 2007 Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute To Love Nikhil Advani Shankar Mahadevan Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra
63 - Partner David Dhawan Sajid-Wajid Salman Khan, Govinda
64 - Marigold: An Adventure in India Willard Carroll Graeme Revell Salman Khan, Alison Elizabeth Larter
65 - Saawariya Sanjay Leela Bhansali Monty Sharma Ranbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Salman Khan
66 2008 God Tussi Great Ho Rumi Jaffery Sajid-Wajid Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Amitabh Bachchan
67 - Hello Atul Agnihotri Sajid ' Wajid Salman Khan, Sharman Joshi, Sohail Khan
68 - Heroes Samir Karnik Sajid ' Wajid Salman Khan, Sunny Deol, Mithun Chakraborty
69 - Yuvvraaj Subhash Ghai A. R. Rahman Salman Khan, Boman Irani, Anil Kapoor
70 2009 Wanted Prabhu Deva Sajid-Wajid Salman Khan, Ayesha Takia Azmi, Vinod Khanna
71 - Main Aurr Mrs Khanna Prem R.Soni Sajid-Wajid Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sohail Khan
72 - London Dreams Vipul Shah Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy Salman Khan, Ajay Devgun
73 - Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani Rajkumar Santoshi Pritam Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif
74 2010 Veer Anil Sharma Sajid-Wajid Salman Khan, Zarine Khan

$alman'$ Film P0ster$

The image

The image

The image

The image

The image

The image

The image

The image

The image

The image