The expressions tell a different story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I know everyone loves the rain hug and the entire sequence but my favorite part of today's episode has to be this, in these pics. The expressions, the feelings, the silence between Arnav and Khushi takes the cake.😳

A moment where Arnav and Khushi broke all the barriers that surrounded them. There was no love, no hate, no emity, but pure passion in their eyes for each other, their masked feelings were out. they were so vulnerable during this stage.

As someone has said, mind is where all wars begin and heart is where all wars end. The war between Arnav and Khushi is in their minds, they hate each other, loathe each other, stand up to each other challenges, but their heart is playing a different tune all together.

Arnav and Khushi being wrapped around the arms of destiny and totally proving that Love can enter whenever it wants. There is no gate that love has to cross to get into the heart.

Arnav does not feel love for Khushi, he feels attraction towards which will eventually lead to caring for her, which in the long run will lead to love. Khushi on the other hand harbors no ill feelings for Arnav. She is just confused as to what life has in store for her.

Arnav & khushi hate each other but they are also getting attracted to each other as well. They can lie but their eyes tells everything.
agree with ya jenny!!!

but i did see da pain in arnav's eyes seeing kushi struggling not to freeze to death in da rain. she ws practically shivering and he did luk worried although he struggled to hide it

when dat gent askd arnav y he made her stand dere, he just lukd at her with a sorrowful eyes 😍
Honestly, I am trying to find some sort of change in Arnav's expressions...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

agree with ya jenny!!!

but i did see da pain in arnav's eyes seeing kushi struggling not to freeze to death in da rain. she ws practically shivering and he did luk worried although he struggled to hide it

when dat gent askd arnav y he made her stand dere, he just lukd at her with a sorrowful eyes 😍

agree with you nadz...I saw that too...he is trying to hide his pain for her but it showed in his eyes...he even couldn't stop that...😃